Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet (63254 Views)

Nsima Ekere Clashes With Victor Udofia, Ibanga Akpabio / Senator Bassey Albert's (OBA) Handshake With A Supporter (Photo) / Senator Bassey Albert Wearing Only One Shoe At NASS Yesterday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 12, 2018
Absuchat:

Fool, Akanimo may be a shared name as Igbos too go by that name, what of Udofia? Is it an Akwa ibom name too?
Next time you wanna use the words "shut up"
Enquiry if the person you are actually referring to is speaking or not. Good night 2m.b brain capacity.

Akanimo Udofia is from Akwa Ibom State. Udofia is a traditional Akwa Ibom Name.

Akwa Ibom State is SS-State in Nigeria, not South East State.

I hope you get educated on the Nigerian names and dialects so you do not keep confusing others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by reality17(m): 10:09am On Feb 12, 2018
Empress2014:
Some of the "snakes" swallowing Nigeria money. grin

U can swallow urs by going close to him
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Bimpe29: 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
This is one of the pythons swallowing public fund. His own must be more than #36Million though. grin grin grin
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by millionboi2: 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
ugolinze123:
I no this guy here in Canada... He is stinkinly rich like rich, wealthy, but u hardly know
why?
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Femmedy: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
Absuchat:

Yes! But a higher animal...
What are you? A virus?

Leopard never changes it's skin. I know your type. Kiddo like you.
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Absuchat(m): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
Femmedy:

Leopard never changes it's skin. I know your type. Kiddo like you.
Leopard? Wow.... I guess you are aware that no animal changes it's skin(you included)? Why then are you disgracing yourself here?

Anu ohia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti / Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) / Man Gives Osinbajo Bread In Abuja, Breaches Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.