Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,381 members, 7,781,068 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:22 AM

Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. (8178 Views)

Edo 2020: Dangote Says He Did Not Endorse Any Candidate / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level / Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
We all agree Buhari has been a disaster and his Fulani brothers are out killing fellow Nigerians with reckless abandon but the igbos are mocking and insulting Yorubas for our choice to vote in Buhari.

The igbos should get this straight: if you continue mocking Yorubas for the economic hardship and herdsmen killings in Yorubaland, you would only shoot yourselves in the foot by making Yorubas hardened in their support for Buhari just to spite the igbos. I am a Christian and I am not happy with the present Government but igbos should not add insult to injury by blaming Yorubas for what Nigeria has become under Buhari. Igbos’ lack of diplomacy and fervent wish to see Yorubas suffer will only end up hurting them as a people because we all know the Yorubas will always have a better deal in Nigeria as presently constituted. Do not allow your hate for Yorubas give Buhari an easy win in 2019. Igbos will hurt more if Buhari does another 4 years and nothing will happen. We all know that igbo wailing for the past 3 years has been caused by unfavorable policies by the Buhari Government. Yorubas are suffering too but we know our way around.

Do not let hate allow you to alienate the Yorubas to the point of voting Buhari again. To be for-warned is to be forearmed.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by clarocuzioo(m): 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
Go ahead and make your choice. Am glad all of us are facing this disaster, is there a different market for Yoruba or a different filling station for Yoruba?
We are all partaking in this calamity together, so if the Yoruba enthrone another calamity we all will partake of it.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 9:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Go ahead and make your choice. Am glad all of us are facing this disaster, is there a different market for Yoruba or a different filling station for Yoruba?
We are all partaking in this calamity together, so if the Yoruba enthrone another calamity we all will partake of it.

You talk as if igbos and Yorubas are on the same pedestal politically in Nigeria.

If igbos continue the hate, yorubas will vote for Buhari to enable igbos do their worst. Yorubas will likely be rewarded with the Presidency in 2023 and igbos will continue being in political wilderness.

Stop the unwarranted hatred towards your southern neighbors.

Hearken to words of wisdom.

15 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by ZombieBuster: 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
You can't claim sophistication and learned

And still go ahead and send this country to the stone age......

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by jidamsel43(m): 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
please what dividend of democracy have we enjoyed since Nigeria returned to democratic government since 1999. if PMB leave and another candidate enter , trust Nigerians that they will neva allow the president to rest.

A known enemy is better than unseen ally

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by ZombieBuster: 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

You talk as if igbos and Yorubas are on the same pedestal politically in Nigeria.

If igbos continue the hate, yorubas will vote for Buhari to enable igbos do their worst. Yorubas will likely be rewarded with the Presidency in 2023 and igbos will continue being in political wilderness.

Hearten to words of wisdom.

How wicked can a person be when he goes ahead to vote a confirmed Bigot
An illiterate
A grandpa
A sick brainless jihadist
An economic dullard

I think there is no greater hate than this

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
ZombieBuster:

How wicked can a person be when he goes ahead to vote a confirmed Bigot
An illiterate
A grandpa
A sick brainless jihadist
An economic dullard

I think there is no greater hate than this

If igbos keep blaming Yorubas for the problem in Nigeria, Buhari will be reelected in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by hammer6F: 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
Coward!

U leave waitin dey pursue u, dey call people dat have long moved on.

We will soon leave this country for u, we are tired of sharing country with the mentally challenged.

Una case are under review at US COURT AND ICC.

Yoruba and HausAFulani should enjoy Nigeria together. U deserve each other.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by ZZ22: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
This thread is a confession. You just fully confessed that Yorubas voted Buhari just to spite the Igbos. We all know that your votes were anti Igbo rather than pro Nigeria. I double dare you to vote Buhari again let's know who will suffer it most. Right from the day of Afonja you have been doing it and it won't be a surprise to us if you do it again. Suffersticated things

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Stingman: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Hearken to words of wisdom.

No probs we wil vote Buhari

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
ZZ22:
This thread is a confession. You just fully confessed that Yorubas voted Buhari just to spite the Igbos. We all know all know that your votes were anti Igbo rather than pro Nigeria. I double dare you to vote Buhari again let's know who will suffer it most. Right from the day of Afonja you have been doing it and it won't be a surprise to us if you do it again. Suffersticated things

If igbos continue hating on yorubas, Buhari will do his 2nd term and nothing will happen!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by BankeSmalls(f): 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
grin
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
hammer6F:
Coward!

We will soon leave this country for u, we are tired of sharing country with the mentally challenged.

Yoruba and HausAFulani should enjoy Nigeria together.

Leave? We all want you to leave but be ready for the hostilities.

Nobody is happy with the way the country is but igbos always put all the blames for their lives’ problems in Yoruba especially.

This needs to stop if you (igbos) wish to biodiversity bridges of understanding accross ethnic and regional divides.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by BankeSmalls(f): 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

If igbos continue hating on yorubas, Buhari will do his 2nd term and nothing will happen!

Who friggn cares? The budget in Oyo and Ekiti states were found to be missing an item, body bags to put those massacred on their farms today. Who cares?

20 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Stingman: 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

https://www.nairaland.com/4342614/latest-fulani-aggression-edo-state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by kernel504(m): 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Hearten to words of wisdom.

"igbo wailing for the past 3 years has been caused by unfavorable policies by the Buhari Government"... Igbo forced him to constitute his cabinet after six months, Igbos are responsible for herdsmen and as well as Boko Haram, Little man.

Sometimes I can't but laugh the reasoning of some Yorubas.
"You talk as if igbos and Yorubas are on the same pedestal politically in Nigeria"... in your words, Igbos are better off in education,sports,innovation,technology and commence.

Presidency isn't anything without emancipation of the people, the North has enjoyed more power with more poverty,illiteracy, high motality, terrorism and insurgency.

Yorubas blackmailed Igbos Because of Jonathan,weren't you alive then? Stop fooling yourself .

#Sai Barber

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Who friggn cares? The budget in Oyo and Ekiti states were found to be missing an item, body bags to put those massacred on their farms today. Who cares?

Just continue gloating at the killings and the uproar generated by the killings will be buried under politically motivated balderdash. The way igbos are going about the killings,it makes it seem that igbos are even the ones executing the gruesome murder to justify their hate for Buhari.

Igbos can’t just do anything right. They always mess up theor relationships with other Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by BankeSmalls(f): 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Nobody is happy with the way the country is but igbos always put all the blames for their lives’ problems in Yoruba especially.

This needs to stop if you (igbos) wish to biodiversity bridges of understanding accross ethnic and regional divides.

The south west is happy with the way things are, who do you think are the heaviest backers of the north of not Tinubu and others? Greed for political position led the southwest into this trouble.

27 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by ZZ22: 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Like I give a Bleep? go through my posts I have been advocating for Buhari till 2030.

Fulanis have invaded SW killing in Oyo and Ekiti today but instead of this suffersticated thing to blame Fulanis he is here venting his anger on Igbos. Vote Buhari again and watch how Fulanis will suyanise you people including the Yoruba muslims.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by kernel504(m): 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

We hate you, and don't plan loving you tomorrow.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
hammer6F:
Coward!

Yoruba and HausAFulani should enjoy Nigeria together. U deserve each other.
You are going nowhere anytime soon. ICC my foot
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by BankeSmalls(f): 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Just continue gloating at the killings and the uproar generated by the killings will be buried under politically motivated balderdash. The way igbos are going about the killings,it makes it seem that igbos are even the ones executing the gruesome murder to justify their hate for Buhari.

Igbos can’t just do anything right. They always mess up theor relationships with other Nigerians.

But this has been the problem of the south west. The north is clearly squeezing your lives out and you only cry angrily and face the east who are only trying to remind you that "we warned you"

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by benben1000: 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
This thread is a testament that these afonjas voted Buhari out of hate for the Igbos...knowing Buhari will hate Igbos. These afonjas ehhn, one of the most wicked people on this earth. Other tribes are seeing them for what they are. Vote Buhari again, and watch other tribes deal with you people...they are watching and paying attention. Benue is suffering all these deaths because of your useless sophistication and you want to do it again?

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by BankeSmalls(f): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
clarocuzioo:

GBAM!

20 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
kernel504:

"igbo wailing for the past 3 years has been caused by unfavorable policies by the Buhari Government"... Igbo forced him to constitute his cabinet after six months, Igbos are responsible for herdsmen and as well as Boko Haram, Little man.

Sometimes I can't but laugh the reasoning of some Yorubas.
"You talk as if igbos and Yorubas are on the same pedestal politically in Nigeria"... in your words, Igbos are better off in education,sports,innovation,technology and commence.

Presidency isn't anything without emancipation of the people, the North has enjoyed more power with more poverty,illiteracy, high motality, terrorism and insurgency.

Yorubas blackmailed Igbos Because of Jonathan,weren't you alive then? Stop fooling yourself .

#Sai Barber

Let Buhari come for a 2nd term and let’s see who suffers more. You are in the process of successfully alienating the very same people who can help you get rid of Buhari.

I am a Christian and I know that this Government has not tried but i wont be railroaded by igbo blackmail to accept responsibility for Buhari’s actions. If anything, I would double down on my Support for him to spite the igbo. Now imagine what Muslims that are Yorubas feel about igbos’ behavior for the past 3 years. Insults and divisive rhetoric employed by the igbos will not get them anywhere. Rather, it will further earn them more enemies in Nigeria’s political space.

This is not the way to build consensus about any issue. We (the South) are giving Buhari is free pass to Aso rock for another 4 years just because the Igbos want to see yorubas suffer.

If Yorubas truly suffer in Nigeria as the igbos fervently pray for, the Nigeria we all have will cease to exist.

If igbos want to really see yorubas suffer, they should come out and challenge us in a war, bomb our cities and claim responsibility for it etc....

Stop wishing evil on Yorubas behind key pads and in the corner of your face me, I face you rooms in yorubaland ( most igbos live in Yorubaland).

God will never give igbos the satisfaction to see yorubas suffer. Igbos should get over the civil war defeat.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by hammer6F: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
[s]
resurgentxtian4:

Let Buhari come for a 2nd term and let’s see who suffers more. You are in the process of successfully alienating the very same people who can help you get rid of Buhari.

I am a Christian and I know that this Government has not tried but i wont be railroaded by igbo blackmail to accept responsibility for Buhari’s actions. If anything, I would double down on my Support for him to spite the igbo. Now imagine what Muslims that are Yorubas feel about igbos’ behavior for the past 3 years. Insults and divisive rhetoric employed by the igbos will not get them anywhere. Rather, it will further earn them more enemies in Nigeria’s political space.

This is not the way to build consensus about any issue. We (the South) are giving Buhari is free pass to Aso rock for another 4 years just because the Igbos want to see yorubas suffer.

If Yorubas truly suffer in Nigeria as the igbos fervently pray for, the Nigeria we all have will cease to exist.

If igbos want to really see yorubas suffer, they should come out and challenge us in a war, bomb our cities and claim responsibility for it.

Stop wishing evil on Yorubas behind key pads and in the corner of your face me, I face you rooms in yorubaland ( most igbos live in Yorubaland).

God will never give igbos the satisfaction to see yorubas suffer. Igbos should get over the civil war defeat.
[/s]

Igbos are one leg out of this country. We will leave Nigeria for u.

see
https://www.nairaland.com/4342622/icc-concludes-preliminary-investigation-into

23 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
hammer6F:
[s][/s]

Igbos are one leg out of this country. We will leave Nigeria for u.

see
https://www.nairaland.com/4342622/icc-concludes-preliminary-investigation-into

Come out and defeat the Yoruba in an all out war and stop wishing them evil even while still living in their land.

Stop being hateful.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by ContentedK: 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
Imagine mumu post, check out the poverty rate in those two regions in this present govt before you come here to show your stupidity... #stomachinfrastructure people...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Stingman: 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

If igbos want to really see yorubas suffer, they should come out and challenge us in a war, bomb our cities and claim responsibility for it etc....

Foolish man. When you voted Buhari did you want the Igbos to enjoy?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Odkosh: 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lol, i always laugh at the igbos, they are the ones shouting that yorubas votes not the one that won it for buhari, they are the same people that are crying day and night that yorubas brought disaster buhari upon nigeria. How confused can a whole race be. Op, calm your nerve, nairaland members are not up to 2million. So yorubas that did not know the existence of nairaland are much. So do not take some rats hatred serious. They are all inconsequential, they cannever blackmail the great yorubas. Cheer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by kernel504(m): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

If igbos want to really see yorubas suffer, they should come out and challenge us in a war, bomb our cities and claim responsibility for it.

I can't believe you werent born before 2015 election, Yorubas insulted Jonathan and Igbos, before then... was Igbos in the habit of insulting the Yorubas?

Look stop playing Pastor Kunle, you called a sitting president Buffon and you enjoyed it,now you can't take it, right?

If I have an opportunity, I will vote the idiotk just to prolong your love for the North .

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by ZombieBuster: 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

If igbos keep blaming Yorubas for the problem in Nigeria, Buhari will be reelected in 2019.

Go ahead and reelect him
It's not that you have not done it before

You think you are doing me
You are doing yourselves kiss

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Will Nigeria Ever Be More Than A "mere Geographical Expression"? / Gbemi Saraki Is My Father’s ‘true’ Political Successor –laolu SARAKI - Old News / Executive Secretary Of The NHIS Allegedly Suspended Over Fraud Accusations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.