Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:03 PM

3 Easy Ways To Reprint JAMB Slip For 2020 UTME Center, Date And Time - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Easy Ways To Reprint JAMB Slip For 2020 UTME Center, Date And Time (1900 Views)

2022 UTME JAMB Slip: How To Print Examination Notification Slip / How To Reprint JAMB Exam Slip For UTME 2018 [it’s Free] / How To Reprint JAMB Mock Slip 2018 - Step-by-step Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Easy Ways To Reprint JAMB Slip For 2020 UTME Center, Date And Time by youngstarlit(m): 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
The trending questions among JAMB candidate now include, how can I reprint JAMB slip? When is JAMB reprint date? When can I reprint JAMB 2018 slip containing exam date, venue and time?

Those are the questions I will deal with in this article.

I believe you know how important it is to reprint your JAMB slip. Without it, you won't be allowed to sit for 2020 UTME. So, when is JAMB reprint date?

The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board has disclosed the 2020 JAMB slip reprint date.

Candidates can proceed to print their JAMB slip starting from February 18, 2018. Now to the main questions.

1. How to reprint JAMB slip from email address
2. How to reprint JAMB slip from JAMB profile
3. Easiest way to reprint JAMB slip directly from the portal

These are the three questions I will be dealing with for the today. Now, let's get started.

HOW TO REPRINT JAMB SLIP FROM EMAIL ADDRESS
- The most common way to reprint JAMB slip is through email address. All you have to do it to login to your email address and check your INBOX. You'll see a message from www.jamb.org.ng, open it.

In the message, there is an attached document in PDF file, download the document and then open it. It contains your examination date, venue, time and seat number. Now, you can proceed to PRINT it. Easy, right? Let's proceed.

HOW TO REPRINT JAMB SLIP FROM JAMB PROFILE
I decided to write on this method and the third method for a reason. You can ask me, what could that be? I'll tell you.

I've seen a lot of candidates having problem accessing their email address to reprint JAMB slip. Some used wrong email during registration while others forgot their password.

That is why you see them asking, how can I reprint my JAMB slip without email address. Or Is there any other way to reprint JAMB slip without using email address?

Whichever category you fall in, method 2 and 3 will help you reprint your JAMB slip.

Now, let me tell you how to reprint JAMB slip without email address.

Continue reading below:
How To Reprint JAMB Slip 2020 With And Without Email Address
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Reprint JAMB Slip For 2020 UTME Center, Date And Time by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 12, 2018
I ain't clickin on dat link,oobi!
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Reprint JAMB Slip For 2020 UTME Center, Date And Time by BrightForYou(m): 6:55am On Feb 12, 2018
Smarty98:
LOL
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Reprint JAMB Slip For 2020 UTME Center, Date And Time by Deckline(m): 7:40am On Feb 12, 2018
Seriously? Op was making sense till he suggested i click that link. Well, aint clicking nada!

1 Like

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Reprint JAMB Slip For 2020 UTME Center, Date And Time by Aminu212: 9:10am On Feb 12, 2018
Smarty98:
Deckline:
Seriously? Op was making sense till he suggested i click that link. Well, aint clicking nada!
just a click and you guys are complaining.
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Reprint JAMB Slip For 2020 UTME Center, Date And Time by Vannlex(m): 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
Aminu212:
La click La Snake Swallow Jamb #36million cheesy
Aminu212:
La click La Snake Swallow Jamb #36million
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Reprint JAMB Slip For 2020 UTME Center, Date And Time by charlisco(m): 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Reprint JAMB Slip For 2020 UTME Center, Date And Time by temitopepeter: 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
This mock don taya me oooo just bringing no data for examination
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Reprint JAMB Slip For 2020 UTME Center, Date And Time by youngstarlit(m): 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
temitopepeter:
This mock don taya me oooo just bringing no data for examination

Hmmm.
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Reprint JAMB Slip For 2020 UTME Center, Date And Time by youngstarlit(m): 5:25am On Dec 02, 2018
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Reprint JAMB Slip For 2020 UTME Center, Date And Time by techconfam: 9:07am On Feb 11, 2019
JAMB Re-PRINTING OF SLIP - 2019

There are two ways through which you can re-reprint your JAMB SLIP for 2019 UTME.. [b]CLICK HERE RE-PRINT YOUR JAMB SLIP ON JAMB PORT HER[/b]E>>>https://www.myschooltrick.com/2019/02/how-to-re-print-jamb-slip-for-exam-date-and-centers-2019.html

youngstarlit:
The trending questions among JAMB candidate now include, how can I reprint JAMB slip? When is JAMB reprint date? When can I reprint JAMB 2018 slip containing exam date, venue and time? Those are the questions I will deal with in this article.

I believe you know how important it is to reprint your JAMB slip. Without it, you won't be allowed to sit for 2018 UTME. So, when is JAMB reprint date?

The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board has disclosed the 2018 JAMB slip reprint date. Candidates can proceed to print their JAMB slip starting from February 18, 2018. Now to the main questions.

1. How to reprint JAMB slip from email address
2. How to reprint JAMB slip from JAMB profile
3. Easiest way to reprint JAMB slip directly from the portal

These are the three questions I will be dealing with for the today. Now, let's get started.

HOW TO REPRINT JAMB SLIP FROM EMAIL ADDRESS
- The most common way to reprint JAMB slip is through email address. All you have to do it to login to your email address and check your INBOX. You'll see a message from www.jamb.org.ng, open it.

In the message, there is an attached document in PDF file, download the document and then open it. It contains your examination date, venue, time and seat number. Now, you can proceed to PRINT it. Easy, right? Let's proceed.

HOW TO REPRINT JAMB SLIP FROM JAMB PROFILE
I decided to write on this method and the third method for a reason. You can ask me, what could that be? I'll tell you.

I've seen a lot of candidates having problem accessing their email address to reprint JAMB slip. Some used wrong email during registration while others forgot their password.

That is why you see them asking, how can I reprint my JAMB slip without email address. Or Is there any other way to reprint JAMB slip without using email address?

Whichever category you fall in, method 2 and 3 will help you reprint your JAMB slip.

Now, let me tell you how to reprint JAMB slip without email address.

Continue reading below:
How To Reprint JAMB Slip 2018 With And Without Email Address

(1) (Reply)

Unizik 2011/2012 Merit Admission List Is Out. / Abu Admission(2011/2012) Is Out / Help! All The Subject In Waec Result Is 'held'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.