Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

What Should She Do? Nigerian Woman At Crossroads! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should She Do? Nigerian Woman At Crossroads! (401 Views)

Old Man Shows Off Amazing Dance Steps With Old Woman At An Event (Photos, Video) / I'm At Crossroads! ( Updated) / Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should She Do? Nigerian Woman At Crossroads! by olabisimichael: 6:31am On Feb 12, 2018
A 29-year-old woman is confused and seeking advice after her boyfriend was sentenced to 15 years in prison abroad, yet insists she waits for him.
The woman met the guy when she was much younger, during her IT. After a while, he travelled abroad and she stopped hearing from him. She later heard that he was indicted. He was eventually sentenced to 15 years in prison and he is begging her to wait for him for 15 years after which he will return and pay her bride price. She also said he has vehemently objected to her marrying another man, though he hasn’t married her traditionally, in court or in church.
He also gave her a second suggestion, which is to come abroad and visit him in prison so he can get her pregnant then she will birth his child.
Read her tory below and also some advice she got from people.

Re: What Should She Do? Nigerian Woman At Crossroads! by dayomi445: 6:36am On Feb 12, 2018
Women are never to be advised, because they will certainly do the opposite.
I stopped advising women since 1943.
Re: What Should She Do? Nigerian Woman At Crossroads! by timwudz(m): 6:49am On Feb 12, 2018
dayomi445:
I stopped advising women in 1654
Re: What Should She Do? Nigerian Woman At Crossroads! by Espada10: 6:52am On Feb 12, 2018
dayomi445:

Re: What Should She Do? Nigerian Woman At Crossroads! by MissWrite(f): 7:15am On Feb 12, 2018
I'm not against waiting for love, even if she'll be forty-four by the time he gets out. Maybe sooner (with good behavior), but there's also the possibility that he could get his sentence extended, if he's the type to get himself in trouble. If she loves him and she wants to wait........ undecided Na she sabi.

But the fact that he has asked her to wait for him is worrisome. It just seems extremely selfish, and inconsiderate. It doesn't seem like he loves this woman; if he did, he would not want to hold her back and complicate her life with the repercussions of his bad decisions. That might not be someone worth waiting for. He's desperate to stay connected to the outside world so that he won't be starting from scratch after fifteen years.

(1) (Reply)

Attaining A Sex Free Life / Just Asking / Kendra Wilkinson Cries As She Announces Split From Husband In IG Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.