Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? (18353 Views)

How Do I Make My Boerboel Dog More Aggressive / PITBULL Vs ROTTWEILER – Which Is More Powerful? / Tailed Rottweiler Or Docked Rottweiler, Which Do You Prefer And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by Mccollins042(m): 8:20am On Feb 19, 2018
CanineInvestor:

The Pit bull breed was originally developed as a fighting dog.

If the Pit bull gets in a fight with another breed of dog and tends to bite such dog , the bite would be very severe as they bite very deeply.

But if the other dog is a mastiff breed, he can outshine the Pit with his strength.
a pit doesn't have a better bite force than a Rotty or a bullmastiff its just that pit bulls we're bred to fight hence they lock their jaws when they bite.... They fight till death
Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by CanineInvestor(m): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
Mccollins042:
a pit doesn't have a better bite force than a Rotty or a bullmastiff its just that pit bulls we're bred to fight hence they lock their jaws when they bite.... They fight till death

Lock jaws? Read more.

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by rumenase(m): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2018
gabinogem:
intelligence, sensitivity, prey drive, adaptability, intensity etc...

bull mastiff are not intelligent they are slow to learn with little to no prey drive
Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by rumenase(m): 8:30am On Feb 20, 2018
Mccollins042:

pitts don't have lock jaws o they don't just let go it's about the gameness in them.

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by rumenase(m): 8:31am On Feb 20, 2018
AkpaMgbor:
an aggressive pit bull will be put down by an equally aggressive Caucasian or German Shepherd...the shepherds have body size and jaw strength and size in their Favour..that pit bulls are used in illegal dog fights does not mean that it is the strongest dog in the kernel..

GSD go run o Oga if e jam real Pitt not these ones we have in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by gabinogem(m): 8:51am On Feb 20, 2018
rumenase:

bull mastiff are not intelligent they are slow to learn with little to no prey drive
cheesy cheesy... You've got jokes bro... On the contrary bruv, bullmastiff are intelligent & that is why most security agencies also use them for search & rescue missions..... I hope he's not misconstruing mastiff dog & a bullmastiff, cuz they are way different.
Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:53am On Feb 20, 2018
rumenase:

GSD go run o Oga if e jam real Pitt not these ones we have in Nigeria
The German Shepherd has one of the strongest bite force in the kernel..a trained security German Shepherd has an even stronger bite force.tell me how a pit bull wins? The German Shepherd beats it in the jaw department and also in the size/body strength department.just because the German Shepherd is a well known and common dog that can also be easily trained to be friendly doesn’t take away the fact that it remains a very dangerous dog.
Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by rumenase(m): 10:43am On Feb 20, 2018
gabinogem:
cheesy cheesy... You've got jokes bro... On the contrary bruv, bullmastiff are intelligent & that is why most security agencies also use them for search & rescue missions..... I hope he's not misconstruing mastiff dog & a bullmastiff, cuz they are way different.

grin lemme laff small Hehehehehehehe I know the Old English mastiff very well (online & movies) and I can't say much about them cos I have not seen one but the bull mastiff I know, I have seen Lotta times interacted with them and I am not confusing one for the other and I put it to yu that it is not easy to teach a bull mastiff it is a slow learner get it right I did not say they can not learn I said they are slow learners therefore not intelligent and please most security agencies don't use bull mastiffs and they are rarely used in search and rescue they are too sedentary for all that stress what happened to all the GSDs and maligators in the world even rotts and Doberman that are faster and more agile are rarely used bull mastiffs were used long long long ago not now and they are good guard dogs naturally it's an innate ability which most dogs have or yu can tell me an agency that uses bull mastiff and I will contact them immediately canineinvestor okikiosibobu arcbay greene66 namdeenero mckandre knyte pls come and say something

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by rumenase(m): 10:49am On Feb 20, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

The German Shepherd has one of the strongest bite force in the kernel..a trained security German Shepherd has an even stronger bite force.tell me how a pit bull wins? The German Shepherd beats it in the jaw department and also in the size/body strength department.just because the German Shepherd is a well known and common dog that can also be easily trained to be friendly doesn’t take away the fact that it remains a very dangerous dog.

yu have successfully gone out of context who is talking about friendliness here so if they are talking about bite force yu will mention GSD
Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by 14teenK: 10:54am On Feb 20, 2018
rumenase:

yu have successfully gone out of context who is talking about friendliness here so if they are talking about bite force yu will mention GSD
bro google is there now, the dog with the strongest bite force is a rott, second in line is a German shepherd then pit bulls

3 Likes

Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by Namdeenero(m): 11:12am On Feb 20, 2018
I don't know much about mastiff dogs but Bull mastiff dogs I know are generally lazy, they only bark when there's a real threat and like Rumenase wrote up there are very slow learners. A bull mastiff cannot do well as alpha dog, it needs a high energy dog like rottweiler or Gsd compared to his cousin the South African Boerboel.

Now back to the topic.

A fully grown Caucasian shepherd dog can take down a fully grown rottweiler in one on one combat, why? The Caucasian ovcharka was bred to take down wolves while the rottweiler was bred for herding cattle and bear hunting. The thick fur and size of a Caucasian shepherd dog also gives it more advantage. My two cents

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:15am On Feb 20, 2018
rumenase:

If a trained security German Shepherd bites you, then you will know the real meaning of ‘lock jaw’..
Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by Greene66: 11:18am On Feb 20, 2018
I would say it's the Rottweiler
Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:18am On Feb 20, 2018
Namdeenero:
I don't know much about mastiff dogs but Bull mastiff dogs I know are generally lazy, they only bark when there's a real threat and like Rumenase wrote up there are very slow learners. A bull mastiff cannot do well as alpha dog, it needs a high energy dog like rottweiler or Gsd compared to his cousin the South African Boerboel.

Now back to the topic.

A fully grown Caucasian shepherd dog can take down a fully grown rottweiler in one on one combat, why? The Caucasian ovcharka was bred to take down wolves while the rottweiler was bred for herding cattle and bear hunting. The thick fur and size of a Caucasian shepherd dog also gives it more advantage. My two cents
And when you juxtapose a Roth for a pit bull and a Russian Shepherd for the German Shepherd the result remains the same..the Shepherds win.only that the pit bull will be an even easier opponent because it pales in bite force and body strength to the Shepherd.
Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by gabinogem(m): 11:42am On Feb 20, 2018
rumenase:

grin lemme laff small Hehehehehehehe I know the Old English mastiff very well (online & movies) and I can't say much about them cos I have not seen one but the bull mastiff I know, I have seen Lotta times interacted with them and I am not confusing one for the other and I put it to yu that it is not easy to teach a bull mastiff it is a slow learner get it right I did not say they can not learn I said they are slow learners therefore not intelligent and please most security agencies don't use bull mastiffs and they are rarely used in search and rescue they are too sedentary for all that stress what happened to all the GSDs and maligators in the world even rotts and Doberman that are faster and more agile are rarely used bull mastiffs were used long long long ago not now and they are good guard dogs naturally it's an innate ability which most dogs have or yu can tell me an agency that uses bull mastiff and I will contact them immediately canineinvestor okikiosibobu arcbay greene66 namdeenero knyte pls come and say something
It is mastiff that has low intelligence, not bullmastiff.lol
Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by rumenase(m): 11:51am On Feb 20, 2018
Namdeenero:

Now back to the topic.

God bless yu they only bark when there is a real threat, lazy (namdeenero, 2018) abi how dem dey cite again self grin so gabinogem how can a lazy together that is not active and slow to learn be used by most agencies and as search and rescue dogs ND pls don't forget to mention one agency yu know of that uses them.
Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by rumenase(m): 11:55am On Feb 20, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

If a trained security German Shepherd bites you, then you will know the real meaning of ‘lock jaw’..

OMG trained dogs are trained to bite and not to let go unless told otherwise so stop attributing it to a German shepherd

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by rumenase(m): 11:59am On Feb 20, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

And when you juxtapose a Roth for a pit bull and a Russian Shepherd for the German Shepherd the result remains the same..the Shepherds win.only that the pit bull will be an even easier opponent because it pales in bite force and body strength to the Shepherd.

lemme tell yu something about pitts they either win or they die there is no giving up for pitts that's the gameness in them a GSD will run away if it gets tired even if it overpowers the Pitt how long can it continue fighting, a Pitt bull can fight non stop can a GSD do it?

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by rumenase(m): 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
14teenK:
bro google is there now, the dog with the strongest bite force is a rott, second in line is a German shepherd then pit bulls

so OEM no join?
Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by rumenase(m): 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
14teenK:

I just checked different websites and kangal, Rott, English mastiff, wolf dog and Doberman came before GSD and the difference between the bite force of a GSD and Pitt is minute.
Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by younghartz(m): 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
How about a kangal or dogo argentino?
Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
rumenase:

lemme tell yu something about pitts they either win or they die there is no giving up for pitts that's the gameness in them a GSD will run away if it gets tired even if it overpowers the Pitt how long can it continue fighting, a Pitt bull can fight non stop can a GSD do it?
The pit will rather die than run against a clearly more powerful dog like the GSD? Good, death is assured for it then..
Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by rumenase(m): 2:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

The pit will rather die than run against a clearly more powerful dog like the GSD? Good, death is assured for it then..

Hio hio hio hio hio I laff in a strange language it is clear that you are a lover of GSD hence the sentiments Oga GSD is not a more powerful breed than a Pitt yu are saying it as if the GSD is the strongest dogs in the world if yu are talking about boerboel, bull mastiff and others I for no dey argue no be GSD, GSD no reach fight go tire am e go run.

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by tblackE61(m): 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
Pit bull might be known for there firm muscles and locks jaws, but that doesn't mean all of them posses that attribute, I have seen a boerboel won a pitbull same way av seen a mongrel pursue a GSD.

My point exactly; the aggressiveness of a dog all depend on its temperate , the same way we av human being who are cool and not the aggressive type and some are bony and bully we cool niggas! I hope I made a valid point..

#teamboerboel
Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by youngreva(m): 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
rumenase:

I just checked different websites and kangal, Rott, English mastiff, wolf dog and Doberman came before GSD and the difference between t
he bite force of a GSD and Pitt is minute.
hep me tell them, google is their friend
Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by 14teenK: 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
tblackE61:
Pit bull might be known for there firm muscles and locks jaws, but that doesn't mean all of them posses that attribute, I have seen a boerboel won a pitbull same way av seen a mongrel pursue a GSD.

My point exactly; the aggressiveness of a dog all depend on its temperate , the same way we av human being who are cool and not the aggressive type and some are bony and bully we cool niggas! I hope I made a valid point..

#teamboerboel
All this talks are just speculations, everything about fight and endurance boils down to the temperament of the dogs and their bloodlines, Just this evening I met this pedigree big male boerbeol that is just hopeless when it comes to security consciousness and sparing with other dogs, even a Samoyed in the compound was even more dominant than the boerboel.

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by talk2dboss: 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
How did GSD get into this Convo.

We are talking of aggressive dogs and you mention GSD. Please lets stick to the Rotts and Caucs that are being discussed about. We can add Pit and Boerboel as well cos they are known to be aggressive too.

I still believe in my Rott as the most aggressive dog. But where they will lose to the Cauc is interm of bodysize.
Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by knyte(m): 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
From my own perception, sometimes its not about the breed. Its more of the personality of the dog itself...there are a lot of rottweilers that are receptionist and a lot of Caucasians that are big for nothing.. But honeyi have seen more aggressive rottweilers thsn Caucasian. Thats not to say there are no aggressive Caucasians. Thank you smiley
Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by blackboy(m): 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
Caucasian. Have both or had both. silent killer is the Rot my fav. a quiet but dangerous
Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by dorcky: 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
AkpaMgbor:
an aggressive pit bull will be put down by an equally aggressive Caucasian or German Shepherd...the shepherds have body size and jaw strength and size in their Favour..that pit bulls are used in illegal dog fights does not mean that it is the strongest dog in the kernel..

What an American PitBull Terrier (APBT) will use to surpass other breeds is the word Gameness. That is the only dog that is tested to gameness. well apbt is been bred to fight, sporting , bull bating etc . Now please if you would like to know more about APBT you can chat me up on 07037902325 for more information and concerning APBT seminar coming up soon.

thanks
Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by Mccollins042(m): 10:40am On Mar 07, 2018
rumenase:

pitts don't have lock jaws o they don't just let go it's about the gameness in them.
what is the difference between lock jaws and not letting go... Just asking
Re: Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
Mccollins042:
what is the difference between lock jaws and not letting go... Just asking
Holding on to skin isn’t the same as lockjaw naa..dogs are not equipped with that ability..hyenas and crocs on the other hand can execute the lockjaw..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My First Caucasian Dog / Siberian Husky In Nigeria / -imported Tibetan Mastiff Puppies For Sale-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.