Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Whaooo!!! Bobrisky Proposes To Kcee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whaooo!!! Bobrisky Proposes To Kcee (996 Views)

Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday / "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin / Kcee's Lagos Home Is On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whaooo!!! Bobrisky Proposes To Kcee by 10Ebisco: 7:55am On Feb 12, 2018
It seems Bobrisky has moved over from his love for Davido and Wizkid. His her sight is now set on the 5 Star artiste KCee.

The controversial cross-gender took to snapchat to share his admiration for KCee. He she wrote;

“Kcee i get madt shape waiting for you. And i’m enhanncing more.

Abeg Kcee get girlfriend? I want to apply as his new chick. Y am i just noticing him?”…

Well, maybe it’s the recent change of looks that’s inspiring this crush.

See Screenshot Below…

For a very long time Kcee had his signature dreadlocks on, however, the star didn’t let the dreads witness the the end of the first month of 2018, as he decided to cut them all off! Kcee showed off his new hair cut on Instagram, sending shock waves through many fans of his.

Why did Kcee change his hairdo?

Do not look for too deep reasons. The musician felt like he needed a new haircut and he went for it. Perhaps he saw himself in a new image and embodied it in reality. When creating your own style, it is important to be honest with yourself.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/whaooo-bobrisky-proposes-to-kcee.html

Re: Whaooo!!! Bobrisky Proposes To Kcee by MichaelBukamzy(m): 8:06am On Feb 12, 2018
Kcee wife no get joy ooo,she will roast you.
Ike borehole
Re: Whaooo!!! Bobrisky Proposes To Kcee by hidhrhis(m): 8:11am On Feb 12, 2018
kcee no dey Bleep yansh na pussy him dey Bleep
Re: Whaooo!!! Bobrisky Proposes To Kcee by Ekiseme(m): 8:13am On Feb 12, 2018
Ekwensu

Chineke ga akpọ gị ọkụ there.

1 Like

Re: Whaooo!!! Bobrisky Proposes To Kcee by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 12, 2018
I have never seen anyone as mad as bobrisky, even a mad man on the street is more sane than this being.
Re: Whaooo!!! Bobrisky Proposes To Kcee by olayinex(m): 8:47am On Feb 12, 2018
Chai, wat is dis, kcee you er covered with the blood of jesus, look don't try Dat tin naija jail no b here not like d 1 u er coming from oo

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Caught Taking A Piss At A Beach Front In Lagos After Drunk / Mompha Gushes Over His Son As He Poses Inside His Rolls-Royce Platnum Car. Photo / Bobrisky Gives Tonto Dikeh Accolades For Accepting Him As He Is,tonto Replies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.