Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Guy Tried To Kiss His GF In Public But What Happened Will Leave You In Stitches - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Tried To Kiss His GF In Public But What Happened Will Leave You In Stitches (1122 Views)

Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room / Urban Dictionary's Definition Of A "Slay Queen" Will Leave You In Stitches / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guy Tried To Kiss His GF In Public But What Happened Will Leave You In Stitches by Ife663(f): 8:31am On Feb 12, 2018
This is why sometimes public display of affection is never a good idea.

The poor guy tried to kiss his girlfriend in public but his friends conspired to frustrate him.

Just when he was about to seal the deal, an unwelcome distraction came up.

Watch the video

Re: Guy Tried To Kiss His GF In Public But What Happened Will Leave You In Stitches by friendlyadvice: 8:32am On Feb 12, 2018
Backyard don turn public go sch dem no gree

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Proud Of My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian UK Based Blogger / Dangers Of Masturbation Aka Self Service .. / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.