Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb (7369 Views)

Psp Vita With 32gb Memory Card And 10 Games Installed / Clean Psvita With 16gig Memory And Games For Sale 35k / Playstation 2 Slim For Sale With Freemcboot Memory Card And Opl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by Collinz2(m): 9:16am On Feb 12, 2018
My friend recently formated his hp probook with windows 10 and the display driver was updated, so we installed both pes 2017 and 18 but they refuses to play just because the dedicated and system shared video memory is displaying 0mb. What can be the cause(s) and any possible fix?
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by chingle5(m): 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
I hv forgotten the steps but search how to fix Pes 17 vram issue on YouTube
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by Collinz2(m): 8:45am On Feb 13, 2018
chingle5:
I hv forgotten the steps but search how to fix Pes 17 vram issue on YouTube
ok thanks.
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by 9tailskid: 10:31am On Feb 19, 2018
He has to install new graphics drivers on the laptop...
Without doing so those games won't run...
If it's an Intel laptop then go to the official Intel site and download the specific graphic driver.

Holla me at any point.
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by Collinz2(m): 10:32am On Feb 19, 2018
9tailskid:
He has to install new graphics drivers on the laptop...
Without doing so those games won't run...
If it's an Intel laptop then go to the official Intel site and download the specific graphic driver.

Holla me at any point.
the drivers are updated.
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by 9tailskid: 10:39am On Feb 19, 2018
Collinz2:
the drivers are updated.
When you check the display settings does it show as Standard VGA Adapter?
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by Collinz2(m): 10:53am On Feb 19, 2018
9tailskid:

When you check the display settings does it show as Standard VGA Adapter?
yes.
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by 9tailskid: 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
Collinz2:
yes.

Then just do what i said and download and install the graphics driver... Is it an Intel PC or AMD?
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by Collinz2(m): 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
9tailskid:

Then just do what i said and download and install the graphics driver... Is it an Intel PC or AMD?
intel
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by 9tailskid: 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
Collinz2:
intel

Go to the Intel website and check for drivers listed according to your Windows versions, Processor type and so forth.. Download the driver that matches your PC... Simple.

I
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by Collinz2(m): 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
9tailskid:

Go to the Intel website and check for drivers listed according to your Windows versions, Processor type and so forth.. Download the driver that matches your PC... Simple.

I
ok thanks. What will happen if i uninstall the graphics/display driver first?
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by 9tailskid: 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
Collinz2:
ok thanks. What will happen if i uninstall the graphics/display driver first?

Nothing will happen.
Download the drivers first and the uninstall the one that's on the PC....
The Standard VGA Adapter that's showing is because the graphics drivers are either missing or bad..
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by Collinz2(m): 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
9tailskid:

Nothing will happen.
Download the drivers first and the uninstall the one that's on the PC....
The Standard VGA Adapter that's showing is because the graphics drivers are either missing or bad..
thanks brother.
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by 9tailskid: 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
Collinz2:
thanks brother.
You're welcome chief. Has it been rectified?
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by Collinz2(m): 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
9tailskid:

You're welcome chief.
Has it been rectified?
no, i install it from windows update still did not work. Hp probook 4530s dont have display drivers for windows 10 on intel website
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by 9tailskid: 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
Collinz2:
no, i install it from windows update still did not work. Hp probook 4530s dont have display drivers for windows 10 on intel website

The Windows 10 is it official and activated or did you install it via all these Pirated CD?
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by 9tailskid: 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
You saw drivers for Windows 7, 8 and others?
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by Collinz2(m): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2018
9tailskid:

The Windows 10 is it official and activated or did you install it via all these Pirated CD?
it is official and activated. This is the first time i am experiencing this.
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by Collinz2(m): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2018
9tailskid:
You saw drivers for Windows 7, 8 and others?
yea
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by 9tailskid: 8:58am On Feb 20, 2018
Collinz2:
yea
Okay, did the system come with Win 10 or you upgraded it yourself? I had this issue on my Win 7 and i rectified it.
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by 9tailskid: 9:11am On Feb 20, 2018
Downgrade the system to the previous OS it was on..
Upgrading a system to the latest OS version doesn't always translate to top-notch perfomance.
My laptop has been on Win 7 for ages (all i do is just switch between Win 7, Home, Professional and Ultimate)

Just downgrade it and download the appropriate drivers...
Besides the Probook 4530s is a dated laptop.. Win 10 wasn't optimized to go that back on older Pc's.
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by Collinz2(m): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2018
9tailskid:

Okay, did the system come with Win 10 or you upgraded it yourself?
I had this issue on my Win 7 and i rectified it.

upgraded. I have upgraded from 7 to 10 and 8 to 10 from other laptops and never had such issue.
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by 9tailskid: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2018
Collinz2:
upgraded. I have upgraded from 7 to 10 and 8 to 10 from other laptops and never had such issue.

Okay, but you've got this issue now na so it doesn't count... So just downgrade it to the previous one and the issue is as good as solved.

Btw, you do like dragging issues oh... I'm trying to help you but your "knowledge" keeps rubbing off on me wrongly.. E no dey gree you hear word...
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by Collinz2(m): 3:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
9tailskid:

Okay, but you've got this issue now na so it doesn't count... So just downgrade it to the previous one and the issue is as good as solved.

Btw, you do like dragging issues oh... I'm trying to help you but your "knowledge" keeps rubbing off on me wrongly.. E no dey gree you hear word...
lol. Downgrade it is then.
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by 9tailskid: 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
Collinz2:
lol. Downgrade it is then.
Lol, yeah. Just downgrade it and do what we've been dragging up and down.
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by Emeka71(m): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
Collinz2:
He said you should return the system to the windows 7 it came with because upgrading your system could hamper performance of some special programs.
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by Collinz2(m): 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
Emeka71:
He said you should return the system to the windows 7 it came with because upgrading your system could hamper performance of some special programs.
thanks but i know what he meant.
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by 9tailskid: 12:47am On Feb 21, 2018
Collinz2:
Collinz2 , any update? Have you downgraded it yet?
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by Collinz2(m): 8:39am On Feb 21, 2018
9tailskid:

Collinz2 , any update? Have you downgraded it yet?
not yet, it is not my lappy anyway so i cant just downgrade it.
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by Emeka71(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
Collinz2:
BTW PES requires 2 gig ram free space on your system before the thing can function.
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by Collinz2(m): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
Emeka71:
BTW PES requires 2 gig ram free space on your system before the thing can function.
the f.uckin lappy has 8gb ram
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by 9tailskid: 7:26am On Feb 22, 2018
Collinz2:
not yet, it is not my lappy anyway so i cant just downgrade it.

Okay, at your own pace then...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Colour Blind Test!! What Number Do You See In This Photo [see Photo] / 80k For PS3 Slim With 2 Pad And Plenty Games Inside / Unreal Tournament Crashes On My PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.