Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? (20068 Views)

What's Your Experience With The Worst Friend You've Ever Had? / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year / What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by bidemz(m): 9:56am On Feb 12, 2018
At times we do some crazy stuffs knowingly or unknowingly which later you realized how dumb you were to have done that particular thing at that moment,your reaction could had been 'did i just do that' 'i can't believe i was so stupid'......... ,in some cases it could have been under the influence of alcohol
Share with us that craziest one you can never forget in a hurry

Here's mine....
Just last week,i went out clubbing with pals over the weekend, was so high on bottles......on my way home, i met a cute chick,in my 'highness' state i approached her and told her straight up 'give me your number',she was like 'are you crazy' ,i asked her for the second time she didn't respond,the next thing i remembered doing was i gave her a dirty slap......come see film that night.....she tore my cloth to pieces that night.....it took the intervention of the securities in the club that night everything calmed down....i still can't say what came over me that night

Share yours

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Ekiseme(m): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2018
Nothing yet,
I am never high

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Harmored(m): 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
The day my Okada man went to jam unknown hilux, the people inside where dressed like army and because I was on bike which I know hilux cannot catch us, I was like Waka thurndah fire you to the soldiers. So my Okada man speed off, I was on my way to pick my car at the mechanic. Not knowing even the army men where going to the mechanic. That's was how they saw me. I WAS LIKE

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by yomalex(m): 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
okay o
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Treasure1919(f): 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
Voting APC

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by OboOlora(f): 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
My husband just had an appendectomy and he was still in the hospital ward. I was rubbing his tummy, then his thigh and finally his dick. The dick got hard and as I was giving him head, the nurse came in and screamed ‘oh sh*t’. She went back and came in after we were done. The nurse is now a friend and we always joke about it.

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by MrMystrO(m): 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
Honestly, After thinking about this for a while I just realized... I'm Always Crazy!! Really. I just Go normal From time to time.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Paradigme777: 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
Voting in Buhari in 2015

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by cutelover19(m): 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
Booking space in nairaland embarassed cry I'm so addicted to it

4 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by mosegifted: 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
Passing through window at night just to go and tell a girl that i love her... grin very crazy... I swear

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

I'll be back....

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by moscobabs(m): 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
On champions league 2005 final btw Liverpool and AC millan, one stupid girl in my hostel mistakingly passed in front of my bathroom and see my unclothedness, i was not happy with it and this lady didnt apologies then i start watching when the lady will go to bathroom , thank God this lady wanted to bath around 10;30pm and i follow her to the bathroom, I removed her rapper from the bathroom stick and while I enjoy watching her boobs and thing for almost 2 minutes before she discover someone removed her rapper. Instead of me to return the rapper i took it away and this lady cried before i sent the rapper through a lady.

I cant believ I could be so callous.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by darkenkach(m): 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
I invaded my girlfriend phone and was chatting with everybody on her list.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Florblu(f): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
What you did is actually not crazy but dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by wittyt98(m): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
I drank monkey Urine!.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by kulldrap(m): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
grin
Treasure1919:
Voting APC

6 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Histrings08(m): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
I gave my girlfriend head

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by wittyt98(m): 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
oshey Linus

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by michealdeco: 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
allowing myself to be a Nigerian

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by 4stepsAead: 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ok
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by binsanni(m): 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
supporting yahaya bello for the first time
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by madridguy(m): 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
shocked
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by eleojo23: 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
Here to read lies.
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by ebuka10box(m): 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
reading this your post@ op
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by sammylink: 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
Just last week,i went out clubbing with pals over the weekend, was so high on bottles......on my way home, i met a cute chick,in my 'highness' state i approached her and told her straight up 'give me your number',she was like 'are you crazy' ,i asked her for the second time she didn't respond,the next thing i remembered doing was i gave her a dirty slap......come see film that night.....she tore my cloth to pieces that night.....it took the intervention of the securities in the club that night everything calmed down....i still can't say what came over me that night

Share yours[/quote]

See what Buhari caused again!!!
When Buhari no give you work, you will drink naah.
Sorry bros.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by nightingalee: 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by dkronicle(m): 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
The night i was High on some loud indica. It sedated me much that my girl friend was asking me where i kept her hands free and i was answering her with something i cant even remember if it was English or swahili i was replying with. I was saying things i dont even no, i remembered she asked of something else, i still fok up for the answer. Sth must kill abegi

4 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by IamPragmatic(m): 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
Having to look back after an intimate fellowship with the God. Buh can't express the joy i felt when i found my way back

6 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by adrian3000(m): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
OboOlora:
My husband just had an appendectomy and he was still in the hospital ward. I was rubbing his tummy, then his thigh and finally his dick. The dick got hard and as I was giving him head, the nurse came in and screamed ‘oh sh*t’. She went back and came in after we were done. The nurse is now a friend and we always joke about it.

lie small small na grin cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
it was 2013,i just gained admission,I laminated my timetable

62 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Nigeria National Id Card? / Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike / Traffic Offenders Arraigned At Mobile Court Launched By The LASG (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.