Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

How Sexy Is This Number Plate? (Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sexy Is This Number Plate? (Pic) (3680 Views)

Kano ‘Chip Whip’: DSS Arrests Fake Number Plate Producers / FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Sexy Is This Number Plate? (Pic) by idom101: 10:04am On Feb 12, 2018
I spoted this number plate somewhere, I just wish we can all start using this on our roads ASAP

I totally believe it's time to go back to Duara

3 Likes

Re: How Sexy Is This Number Plate? (Pic) by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 12, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: How Sexy Is This Number Plate? (Pic) by Jaguntemmy(m): 10:09am On Feb 12, 2018
you foolish die. on the pics is the title of the site from where you desiged it and you said you saw it on the road. ACCEPT LOVE INTO YOU LIFE BEFORE VALENTINE RUNS OUT

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sexy Is This Number Plate? (Pic) by idom101: 10:10am On Feb 12, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
grin

Sexy abi

1 Like

Re: How Sexy Is This Number Plate? (Pic) by idom101: 10:13am On Feb 12, 2018
Jaguntemmy:
you foolish die. on the pics is the title of the site from where you desiged it and you said you saw it on the road. ACCEPT LOVE INTO YOU LIFE BEFORE VALENTINE RUNS OUT

My prayer for you is that may your life be run the way PMB runs Nigeria.

Spotted it somewhere did not mean it was on the road. Learn to read with understanding

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sexy Is This Number Plate? (Pic) by Partnerbiz(f): 10:18am On Feb 12, 2018
Why some dey pala?

Why e dey pain some?
Re: How Sexy Is This Number Plate? (Pic) by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 12, 2018
idom101:
I spoted this number plate somewhere, I just wish we can all start using this on our roads ASAP

resurgentxtian4 will not like that platenumber

cc lzaa sarrki ngeneukwenu alariiwo amarabae sekxyqueen

1 Like

Re: How Sexy Is This Number Plate? (Pic) by idom101: 10:20am On Feb 12, 2018
Partnerbiz:
Why some dey pala?

Why e dey pain some?

I no sabi why e dey pain them ooh.

� � �

1 Like

Re: How Sexy Is This Number Plate? (Pic) by idom101: 10:21am On Feb 12, 2018
imhotep:

Whether they like it or not. Its a done deal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sexy Is This Number Plate? (Pic) by Jaguntemmy(m): 10:26am On Feb 12, 2018
idom101:

My prayer for you is that may your life be run the way PMB runs Nigeria.

Spotted it somewhere did not mean it was on the road. Learn to read with understanding
I PRAY MY LIFE GET RUN THE WAY I PMB RUNS NIGERIA IF YOU ACCEPT YOUR LIFE BEING RUIN THE WAY JONATHAN RUIN NIGERIA. FIND SOMETHING POSITIVE AND MAYBE GOD WILL BLESS YOU.

2 Likes

Re: How Sexy Is This Number Plate? (Pic) by agwom(m): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2018
undecided
Re: How Sexy Is This Number Plate? (Pic) by idom101: 10:30am On Feb 12, 2018
This slap is for you Jaguntemmy

Re: How Sexy Is This Number Plate? (Pic) by idom101: 10:31am On Feb 12, 2018
Did I talked about Jonathan here?

You will just hang your self in 2019, as far as I can see Buhari is going.
Maybe he will come and rule your village people. tongue tongue shocked cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sexy Is This Number Plate? (Pic) by Jaguntemmy(m): 10:46am On Feb 12, 2018
idom101:
IDIOT OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS YOU PROBABLY SHOULD JUST FIND A WAY TO FIX UP YOUR LIVE

Re: How Sexy Is This Number Plate? (Pic) by Jaguntemmy(m): 10:49am On Feb 12, 2018
idom101:
ALL THESE NAIRALAND WARRIORS SELF. I WISH I HAD YOUR, BUT I KNOW HAVING YOUR TIME IS UN PRODUCTIVE

Re: How Sexy Is This Number Plate? (Pic) by idom101: 10:50am On Feb 12, 2018
Jaguntemmy:

IDIOT OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS YOU PROBABLY SHOULD JUST FIND A WAY TO FIX UP YOUR LIVE

The last mistake your mother made was not to have flushed you, and that is why you will live to see BuBu go back to Duara in peace.

Go get a life boi

1 Like

Re: How Sexy Is This Number Plate? (Pic) by LZAA: 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
imhotep:

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sexy Is This Number Plate? (Pic) by ugbede69(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
this country just tire me... please who has that picture of leaving earth

1 Like

Re: How Sexy Is This Number Plate? (Pic) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
ugbede69:
this country just tire me...
please who has that picture of leaving earth

Re: How Sexy Is This Number Plate? (Pic) by iluvdonjazzy: 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
beautiful

1 Like

Re: How Sexy Is This Number Plate? (Pic) by Jaguntemmy(m): 11:10am On Feb 13, 2018
idom101:

The last mistake your mother made was not to have flushed you, and that is why you will live to see BuBu go back to Duara in peace.

Go get a life boi
Wao, now you got my attention. but I still won't give it . People like you are the reason we have iddle finger. Tell me is being a fool your profession or you are just gifted. Just sleep into something comfortable like COMA. Lawma should have charge you Mother for Littering the World because you are a WASTE

1 Share

Re: How Sexy Is This Number Plate? (Pic) by ZombieBuster: 11:50am On Feb 13, 2018
Jaguntemmy:

I PRAY MY LIFE GET RUN THE WAY I PMB RUNS NIGERIA IF YOU ACCEPT YOUR LIFE BEING RUIN THE WAY JONATHAN RUIN NIGERIA. FIND SOMETHING POSITIVE AND MAYBE GOD WILL BLESS YOU.

Why drag Jonathan into this
Gej was a failure but atleast miles ahead of buhari

Buhari is a disaster
Anyone who supports him does so on tribal and religious sentiments

(1) (Reply)

Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai / Tinubu And Aisha Buhari In Elbow Shake- Photo / You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.