Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,360 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

All Web Designer In House - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / All Web Designer In House (791 Views)

Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng / Opening For A Contract Or In House Female Web Designer In Ikeja / All Web Designers In Nigeria Are Amateurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Web Designer In House by adeomos(m): 11:32am On Apr 21, 2010
guys what you all think was use in the building of the site
www.winnerschapelny.org

i want quick suggestion as i want to take a decision base on it
thanks for helping
Re: All Web Designer In House by adeomos(m): 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2010
am sorry maybe am not up to that stage you thought maybe you can kindly check this site and jugde me base on it
www.studentvillang.com

that is the only one i have built
Re: All Web Designer In House by mrperfect(m): 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2010
View the source of the website.
Re: All Web Designer In House by DualCore1: 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2010
Lol if this is your first ever site i cant stop but just laugh. I am laughing at the thought of what my first site looked like.

I'm talking from the end user's perspective. Your site is fine! I like the iPhone concept.  smiley
Its too good to be anyone's first site. Nice
Re: All Web Designer In House by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2010
@Mrperfect. You think say na small boy u dey talk to!!!
Re: All Web Designer In House by adeomos(m): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2010
guys please do not mistake me
my first site was studentvillang.com
and i want to design another one of that of winnerschapelny.org

so try to look at the kind of tools use in building it
i am sure of of useing joomla to design
but also looking at use xhtml , css stuff for it
Re: All Web Designer In House by azundu1(m): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2010
I learnt web design from Ceejay Communications. I think they have another training coming up soon,

you can check http://ceejaycommunications.com/trainings/training_MWDFBTA.php
Re: All Web Designer In House by azundu1(m): 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2010
adeomos:

am sorry maybe am not up to that stage you thought maybe you can kindly check this site and jugde me base on it
www.studentvillang.com

that is the only one i have built

Well you did something shaa, but no body gets credit for configuring a forum. anyone with computer knowledge can do d same.

Start by designing your own stuff, not configuring an already made script, and u didnt even give credit to the developer, e no goood ooohhhhhh!!! cry shocked grin wink
Re: All Web Designer In House by DualCore1: 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2010
azu_ndu:

I learnt web design from Ceejay Communications. I think they have another training coming up soon,

you can check http://ceejaycommunications.com/trainings/training_MWDFBTA.php
Tell the Ceejay dudes they are spammers and I will waste some 5 minutes of my time and file an abuse report to the responsible datacenter the next time i see a mail from them and they can start kissing their account bye bye.
Re: All Web Designer In House by c7(m): 10:53pm On Apr 22, 2010
@dc
lol, take am easy. . .
Re: All Web Designer In House by DualCore1: 5:02am On Apr 23, 2010
Sorry I'm going offtopic but I am serious. They've sent more than one mail

Mail header

Received: from unknown (HELO ceejayserver.ceejayhost.com) (208.109.168.33)
  by p3plsmtpout003-02.prod.phx3.secureserver.net (208.109.80.53) with ESMTP; 12 Apr 2010 23:18:11 -0000
Received: from ceejayho by ceejayserver.ceejayhost.com with local (Exim 4.69)
(envelope-from <ceejayho@ceejayserver.ceejayhost.com>wink
id 1O1StB-0000QK-2P; Mon, 12 Apr 2010 16:17:57 -0700
To: training@ceejaycommunications.com
Subject: Hands-On Training: WINDOWS SERVER 2008 - ACTIVE DIRECTORY GROUP POLICY AND SECURITY DESIGN.
From: Ceejay Communications<training@ceejaycommunications.com>

They are sending this mail to an email address that I normally pipe to a support system which therefore means any  mails received creates a support ticket, now imagine me receiving such a mail and then a ticket is created and I am being notified on my mobile device.   angry

Ceejayhost if you guys dont wonno lose your reseller account with godaddy, stop spamming.

A site hosted by ceejayhost is listed on AA419's database.
http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=47051

Really sorry for deviating the thread, i cant create a new topic for this.

(1) (Reply)

Google Plus Inivte / Php Poop Quick Quiz :: Merging Multipart Arrays / Otekbits Vs Techloy (which Nigerian Tech News Site Do You Prefer?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.