Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

The Unbelievable Effect Of COLA On Our System - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Unbelievable Effect Of COLA On Our System (483 Views)

The Health Benefits Of Cola Nut: Effects And Dosage / USAID And Coca-cola Foundation Commission Water Projects In Abia And Cross River / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Unbelievable Effect Of COLA On Our System by BENEAMATA: 11:16am On Feb 12, 2018
So, yesterday night, i was reading with keen interest a post here on Nairaland about the risk too much sugar and other stuff in our most in demand soft drinks pose,and i have to say i was worried for my health and so i made a resolute decision (in my mind) last night to drastically cut down on my rate of consumption of soft drink no matter how hard that'll be.So i woke up around half past seven today,bit late considering i intend to be in ajah before ten thirty,washed up and dashed out.So long a queue at the bus stop,tricycles stuck in the trailers/tankers induced traffics,decided to trek it out all the way to costain under brdge,from where you ask?i'd rather not say.Finally costain,board a bus to C.M.S and after all the stress of traffic and diversion 'cos of rail bridge construction got to the motor parkall stressed and sweaty.I really could use a drink,someone is hawking chilled table water,i called for gala ,and now to battle with my inner demon as i looked to quench this thirst........I ORDERED FOR A BOTTLE OF COKE!!!may God help me!

(1) (Reply)

What Is This....... ( Doc. Needed) / Facts About Dysmenorrhea ( Menstral Pains) And Natural Ways To Cure It. / You Are A Man , And You Observe The Following,your Urine Has Blood In It! ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.