Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Sanusi To Buhari: Cut Salaries Of Legislators & Ministers By Half - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi To Buhari: Cut Salaries Of Legislators & Ministers By Half (19407 Views)

Buhari’s ‘Hidden’ Ministers By Daily Trust / Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut / Fg’s Plan To Cut Salaries Scares NNPC, CBN, FIRS Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi To Buhari: Cut Salaries Of Legislators & Ministers By Half by nemynely(m): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
Good morning my politically savvy emir. I guess all that hood and turban hoodwinked u from realising this much earlier. Being a seasoned economist and former CBN governor, you would agree with me that salaries and allowances are two different things. So what you propose is not good enough. You said sometime ago, whilst in government, at a discuss on I think subsidy that you cannot remember the last time you dipped hands in your pocket (salary) to buy PMS. By inference, you had a car maintenance and fuel allowance which you enjoyed. I would like to second the opinions of some fellow nairalanders above which questions the political sagacity of the emir - the corrupt, decrepit, putrid, greedy, callous, selfish, self aggrandizing NASS will ensure the emir's suggestion does not leave his palace!
Re: Sanusi To Buhari: Cut Salaries Of Legislators & Ministers By Half by Sagamite(m): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
Sagamite:

I am pretty sure this is reetarded fake news.

And all the black baboons who are products of a failed education believed it.

The suggestion is reetarded with complete nonsense data and I would doubt such would come from an immensely intelligent man like Sanusi.

The problem with Nigeria is not just poor leadership, it is also the fucktardism of followership.

To all you moronic fuuktards on this thread, did I not say this was fake news.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/never-call-slashing-legislatures-salaries-sanusi-ii/

Daft baboons!

You dumbarses believe anything given to you from all useless sources without any attempt to verify.

Bloody monkeys! Products of a failed education system.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Buhari: Cut Salaries Of Legislators & Ministers By Half by Sagamite(m): 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
400billionman:

I am shocked at the comments I am reading.

I was expecting to see an outcry on the thread. Alas, at least 80% of the youths concerned have never seen N3m in bulk but one senator takes home N36m every month..

You cant force people to have sense nah.

Do you have sense?
Re: Sanusi To Buhari: Cut Salaries Of Legislators & Ministers By Half by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
Sagamite:

To all you moronic fuuktards on this thread, did I not say this was fake news.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/never-call-slashing-legislatures-salaries-sanusi-ii/

Daft baboons!

You dumbarses believe anything given to you from all useless sources without any attempt to verify.

Bloody monkeys! Products of a failed education system.

You keep saying this hommie @ Products of a failed education system. grin
Re: Sanusi To Buhari: Cut Salaries Of Legislators & Ministers By Half by Felixv: 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Is it not the same irresponsibly retarded youths you're compassionately campaigning for who are here busy defending the senators, railing against Sanusi and denying the obvious benefits of the creation of tens of thousands more jobs in good faith?

These mofos were born to suffer. Like a wise man observed, "it's only in Nigeria a politician robs the people blind, prostitutes their daughter and still gets to be the adopted father of their beggared sons!

do we really have a choice -the youth is the future of this country,somehow they would get their act together once they find out that no other country wants them (the deportations have already started)

The only reason these thieving politicians think they are gods is because of 'our' docile youths --it is our responsibility to educate them.
Re: Sanusi To Buhari: Cut Salaries Of Legislators & Ministers By Half by Sagamite(m): 11:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
Jupxter:

You keep saying this hommie @ Products of a failed education system. grin

Bruv, that is what they are.

Most of this cretins would either claim "I am a graduate" or "I am in university doing my degree", but yet these monkeys are more stupid than stupid is defined in the dictionary.

Only a failed education system would enrol or award degrees to such dumbos.

Not at any stage did they use their brain and bother to question the veracity and source of the news despite the fact fake news is pertinent and a hot topic in today's world!

Bloody fcking daft monkeys! So gullible and controllable.

Let me tell you how someone with a brain consumed such information:

1) When I read it, I could see that the idea was stupid and the stated amount earned by the legislators was a retarded lie that is being circulated for years.

2) The person the statement was allocated to, Sanusi, is one of the smartest Nigerians alive today. This is no Wike, Okorocha, Fayose or Yerima. This is a genius in a shithole country. It is unlikely he would come up with such a retarded suggestion.

3) I looked at the source link, and it is obvious it is not a reputable publication.

4) I googled the story to see if any other publication carried it and found out it is only "copy and paste" journalist websites, not in any reputable international or local publication. There is no way the EMIR OF KANO would say such that a reputable publication would not carry it.

5) Hence, I came back here and stated it is likely fake news.

Easy!

Monkeys don't have a good brain. It would be hard for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure / Photos From Kafayat Oyetola's 59th Birthday Celebration / Presidency, Sanwo-olu Bicker Over Apapa Gridlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.