Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts (41034 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by debolayinka(m): 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
ibkgab001:
Smh that pastor is true definition of unfortunate now if dangote behead him now some people will be shouting Muslims are bad
shocked
So muslims behead people?
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
Arrogant empty blowhard so called Pastors !!!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
zabuur:

So, with dangote creating jobs, paying his alms, giving scholarships, helping ur daily needs etc, since Christ is not in his cv, he won't make heaven. What if, he has Christ but, a criminal.

You are a big fool. I'm sure dangote like any other Muslim believes in Jesus (ISA) Alaei Sallam. Not as a savior but, as a Prophet of Allah.

Haaaa, give me a name of a christian business person that does what dangote does. Idiots and mischiefs

You should put thing in proper perspective before commenting.

Every Religion got thier version on heaven.

Will Christian inherit Virgins in heaven? No
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by BakireBulmaker: 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
Now they'll make sure everyone switches off their phone in church.

Mtchewww
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Stevebamdex(m): 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
12submarine:
Lol @ Heaven's gateman?

Go and watch it again. He said the difference between a Christian billionaire and dangote, the richest man in Africa, is that "one will make heaven while the other will not because the other does not pay tithes". Now, between a Christian billionaire and the moslem dangote, who pays tithes and who doesn't pay?
Thanks for the clarification in that said video.
However,why must making heaven be centered on who pays tithes and who don't ?
Did jesus or any of the apostles center their teaching on tithe and offering payment? No,They preach the gospel of christ which was their primary aim and objective..and not the gospel of tithe.
I'm not saying it's wrong to pay tithe to God, but most of the churches we have today are too money conscious..they preach nothing spiritual to their congregations anymore except about money. Rccg the chief culprit .
Is paying of tithe and offering the pre-requite for making heaven ?
The content of the video is still a wrong teaching the bible warned us against.
Heaven is for those who gave their lives to christ,follow his teaching and do his will faithfully in this world then other things like {tithe and offering} follows and it must be willingly and not through deceit,deception or by force..
These pastors needs to repent,it's obvious they are now serving other gods-the god of mammon.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by 12submarine(m): 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
BiggyBamBam:
But come to think of it, can't DANGOTE, OTEDOLA, ADENUGA etc build like 1000 low-cost houses and give to their low-wage workers for FREE?
There are just making profits, yet their riches does not benefit anyone!
So for his riches to benefit people, he should build 1000 houses for his workers? Do you reason at all? Is that how to make people benefit from his riches? Do you know the number he took away from the labour market?
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by OShepherd: 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
Stevebamdex:

Did jesus or any of the apostles center their teaching on tithe and offering payment? No,They preach the gospel of christ which was their primary aim and objective..and not the gospel of tithe.
I'm not saying it's wrong to pay tithe to God, but most of the churches we have today are too money conscious..they preach nothing spiritual to their congregations anymore except about money. Rccg the chief culprit .
Heaven is for those who gave their lives to christ,follow his teaching and do his will faithfully in this world then other things like {tithe and offering} follows and it must be willingly and not through deceit,deception or by force..
These pastors needs to repent,it's obvious they are now serving other gods-the god of mammon.
I don't discuss religion but I think this Pastor needs to be identified & worded, he's really confused about the Gospel of Christ. Who did this to him?
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by 12submarine(m): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
Stevebamdex:

I agree with you very well. But I don't think there is anything wrong with the payment of tithes, though pastors don't need to scare us with making or not making heaven on the ground of tithes. It should be a thing of the mind and appreciation. What the pastors do with the tithes and offering should be left for them, God will judge them, not me. But I have done my part, this is my own philosophy.
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by chijokz(m): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
BiggyBamBam:
But come to think of it, can't DANGOTE, OTEDOLA, ADENUGA etc build like 1000 low-cost houses each and give to their low-wage workers for FREE?
There are just making profits, yet their riches does not benefit anyone!
They are business men and have shareholders. They are not responsible for providing low cost houses to anyone. That responsibility is for the government through the ministry of works and housing.
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by BIXYBABE: 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
Speechless
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by OkCornel(m): 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
This is what happens when a Pastorpreneur cannot even understand the difference between Judaism and Christianity...so he's now preaching the gospel of Judeo-Christianity like the confusionists in Acts 15 who preached that the Laws of Moses (tithing inclusive) is required for one to be saved...

I have this picture below dedicated to them grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by 12submarine(m): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
zabuur:

So, with dangote creating jobs, paying his alms, giving scholarships, helping ur daily needs etc, since Christ is not in his cv, he won't make heaven. What if, he has Christ but, a criminal.

You are a big fool. I'm sure dangote like any other Muslim believes in Jesus (ISA) Alaei Sallam. Not as a savior but, as a Prophet of Allah.

Haaaa, give me a name of a christian business person that does what dangote does. Idiots and mischiefs
You are on a Christian thread throwing vitriols, yet one has to take an oath before making comments on Islamic thread on the ground that Christians insult you. Now, what did he say that attracted this insult? I don't want to call you a fool, but you and I perfectly know what you are. The moderators will not see this one now.
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Stevebamdex(m): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
OShepherd:
I don't discuss religion but I think this Pastor needs to be identified & worded, he's really confused about the Gospel of Christ. Who did this to him?
I don't think the pastor is to be blamed entirely but the corrupt church system who ordained those who are not competent to be called pastors..
At rccg for example, you can't be made pastor if you are not a government worker or someone who generates or rakes in hefty amount of money at the end of every month because the tithe money must be made at all cost ..even when it's obvious that the man they ordained as a pastor is spiritually and mentally clueless about christ' and his principles..he would still stands a better chance than an uneducated man who seems to be struggling financially but has the holyspirit inside of him and knows christ through and through hence the decadence and repulsiveness we are witnessing in the christendom..
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by jamescross: 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
12submarine:

Stop talking nonsense. So these are the flimsy excuses you moslems give for carrying out mayhem on Christians. Don't moslems say worse things against Christians? Don't you moslems openly insult the divinity of Jesus Christ?
and to you that is talking sense, i am not a muslim.
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by jamescross: 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
Stevebamdex:

I don't think the pastor is to be blamed entirely but the corrupt church system who ordained those who are not competent to be called pastors..
At rccg for example, you can't be made pastor if you are not a government worker or someone who generates or rakes in hefty amount of money at the end of every month because the tithe money must be made at all cost ..even when it's obvious that the man they ordained as a pastor is spiritually and mentally clueless about christ' and his principles..he would still stands a better chance than an uneducated man who seems to be struggling financially but has the holyspirit inside of him and knows christ through and through hence the decadence and repulsiveness we are witnessing in the christendom..
and a society that celebrates and envy such people, will always stand idle and turn deaf ears to those who are honest but seek no reputation
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
Na clown like dis dey give DADDY Yo enough bullet to shoot odas

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by jamescross: 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
a typical rccg pastor dreams of mounting the 'glorious' auditorium than he thinks of heaven.

when men become too ambitious to see their own faults, they dont call it pride they call it faith but in truth these men are blind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Stevebamdex(m): 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
jamescross:
and a society that celebrates and envy such people, will always stand idle and turn deaf ears to those who are honest but seek no reputation
I'm a christian,being honest and living for the truth is a grave sin to the church of today which they now fights against..
Freeze is an unbeliever by standard,but I like it when he dragged them{the church}to see the truth they ought to see and live for..perhaps,that will reset their mindset and crush their selfish ego..truth is golden,many claim to desire it but none of us want to live for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nagxee: 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
eleojo23:
I think pastors should desist from making direct statements like this. Even if your faith says anyone who doesn't believe in your God won't make heaven, I think it is wrong to say that so and so person will not make heaven just because they fall into that category at the moment. You never know what will happen in the future.

This approach of outrightly condemning people to hell makes them not to want to even give your God a chance in their life, after all, what's the point anyway? You have already told them they are going to hell.

We should learn to present the facts of our gospel without pointing condemning fingers at people who God has not given up on yet.
well said.
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Afamed: 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
amazon14:

Please what is Zakat?
Certain Percentage of your wealth to the less privileged in the society. But this time around you don't need the direction of your Imams or Alfa to do it. As you can easily identify those who struggle to eat in your immediate environment. it could be your neighbours or those seeking for clothes and shelters in the streets. Above All, your Zakat could be in form of Money or Foods. Alternatively, you can pass your Zakat through the Imams or Alfa who in turn identity the half nots / less privileged in the society and distribute to them. The Zakat has a time frame and measures. All in all, Zakat is meant for those who you know you are better off in your environment.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Klin1(m): 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
Daviddson:
Lies! That was not what he said. Thank God I didn't make a comment before watching it. Bloggers and lie! Every religion has bias towards its beliefs. As Christians, we believe (and that's the truth) that Christ is the only way to God and as such... You know the rest. We are not being mean or inconsiderate or arrogant. Truth is exclusive.
You're visibly lying; he never added that bold. He was only majoring on being a Christian and not who doesn't pay tithe!

Oga, i am sure u are not deaf and dumb. How else do u want us to understand the meaning of the different btw Dangote and a reach Christian mentioned by ur bigotry god of man ?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Maleka1: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
but my question is why do they emphasize any law that has to do with money and condemn others
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by lilyheaven: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
madridguy:
As a Muslim I believe Alhaji Dangote will be paying his Zakat.
They are hidden under the Name, " pastor " embezzling money from their victims anyhow.
He forgot Damgote is a Muslim.
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by maasoap(m): 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
madridguy:
The gives each muslim worker in all his companies 100k naira every year as Zakat. That's different from the 10k naira on their birthdays.
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by maasoap(m): 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
Stevebamdex:

I'm a christian,being honest and living for the truth is a grave sin that even the church of today now fight against..
Freeze is an unbeliever by standard but I like it when he dragged them{the church}to see the truth they ought to see and live for..perhaps,that will reset their mindset and crush their selfish ego..truth is golden,many claim to desire it but none of us want to live for it.
Nigerians! Lol.
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by histemple: 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
madridguy:

Which one is Zakat again? The man of God said tithe, which means everybody in the world irrespective of their religion, should pay tithe.
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by olisaEze(m): 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
Daviddson:
Lies! That was not what he said. Thank God I didn't make a comment before watching it. Bloggers and lie! Every religion has bias towards its beliefs. As Christians, we believe (and that's the truth) that Christ is the only way to God and as such... You know the rest. We are not being mean or inconsiderate or arrogant. Truth is exclusive.
You're visibly lying; he never added that bold. He was only majoring on being a Christian and not who doesn't pay tithe!

Personally, I dnt b'liv being called a christian is the sole criteria to heaven. Abraham wasn't a christian, neither was king David or Enoch, but God called them His friends. No other person in the bible was referred to as a friend of God apart from these three men. Obeying God is not in tithes n offerings, neither is it in seeds n sowing. I guess that's what Freeze is kicking against.

Now if Aliko Dangote were to grace that man's church, I bet he would be ushered to the front seat with full throttle speed and probably made a deacon/elder immediately.
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by BetaThings: 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2018
debolayinka:

shocked
So muslims behead people?

So who told you the person is a Muslim?
Why is it that you guys always assume things without checking?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by BetaThings: 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
12submarine:

You are on a Christian thread throwing vitriols, yet one has to take an oath before making comments on Islamic thread on the ground that Christians insult you. Now, what did he say that attracted this insult? I don't want to call you a fool, but you and I perfectly know what you are. The moderators will not see this one now.

Without lies and propaganda, Christianity will be dead in Nigeria
You guys make statements without regard for truth
I dare you to disprove this - that restriction on comments on the Islamic section was the idea of Christians and Muslims were against it

You should really be ashamed of Christians of you are honest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by mapet: 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
IsYou:
Like seriously? Before you comment make sure you watch the video.

Look before you leap.

You're right on the mark.

1. He DID not say Dangote will not make heaven
2. His analogy is in context. "What is the difference between A christian and A rich man like Dangote? The difference is "one will make heaven and one will not make heaven."
3. So I can put it into context that (a) either one of them (b) each individual or (c) none of them

(a) The one that meets the criteria of making heaven - John 14: 6
(b) consequent upon one above, the one who is readily preparing - John 14:3
(c) Matt 7: 21-23

So either it is the "Christian" or "Dangote" that fits the bill, one or both can make heaven

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by BetaThings: 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
histemple:

Which one is Zakat again? The man of God said tithe, which means everybody in the world irrespective of their religion, should pay tithe.

Ok, try this

My Imam says everybody in the world irrespective of their religion, should pay zakat

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.