Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Is Gearbest.com A Reliable Website To Buy Phones From... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Gearbest.com A Reliable Website To Buy Phones From... (1424 Views)

The Real Secret About Easy Buy Phones / Sales Rep Discouraged Me From Ordering Phones From Overseas, Gave These Reasons / What Happened To Gionee And Why You Haven't Seen New Phones From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Gearbest.com A Reliable Website To Buy Phones From... by ican2020: 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hello naija,s is it okay to buy phones and other gadgets from https://www.gearbest.com

Let us know your experience with them will be welcome, please.
Re: Is Gearbest.com A Reliable Website To Buy Phones From... by gidimasters(m): 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
Yes. Just like aliexpress.
Re: Is Gearbest.com A Reliable Website To Buy Phones From... by Mystiq25(m): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
Very reliable just that their products are expensive compared to aliexpress.
Re: Is Gearbest.com A Reliable Website To Buy Phones From... by Temitope2030(m): 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
Very expensive.. The good thing abt dem be sey u can use ur normal ATM card to purchase goods from dem
Re: Is Gearbest.com A Reliable Website To Buy Phones From... by ican2020: 5:48am On Feb 13, 2018
Thank you all for your contributions, you are all appreciated.

On the very expensive issue, are you 100% sure about that, cause I saw a phone with the same name, same specification but with bigger price differential, while aliexpress sells for $110 and above, gearbest sells few cents below $100 including almost free shipping.

I will post the links later for you all to see
Re: Is Gearbest.com A Reliable Website To Buy Phones From... by Darkseid(m): 8:06am On Feb 13, 2018
ican2020:
Thank you all for your contributions, you are all appreciated.

On the very expensive issue, are you 100% sure about that, cause I saw a phone with the same name, same specification but with bigger price differential, while aliexpress sells for $110 and above, gearbest sells few cents below $100 including almost free shipping.

I will post the links later for you all to see

Trust me, for the phone you saw $100, there is another one hidden somewhere in AliExpress for $90. Gearbest will hardly give you 100% free shipping.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Gear SM-V700 Strap Needed - Urgent / Samsung Galaxy S7 -₦70,000 / You Can Use Oneplus 7 Pro Smartphone To Open Beer Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.