Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Gospel Song. Title "So Good" By Spirit Of Excellence Choir - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Gospel Song. Title "So Good" By Spirit Of Excellence Choir (2788 Views)

Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir / You Need To Listent To This Song So Groovy My God Is Good By Akede & TNP Crew / So Good. By The SOP Rccg Passover Mega Parish Portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Song. Title "So Good" By Spirit Of Excellence Choir by princeakino(m): 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hello friends and well wishers. Please this is the newest Gospel song was done by my Choir Group (Spirit of Excellent Choir) of the RCCG Passover Mega Parish Portharcourt. Title :SO GOOD. We are seriously working on the video which will be dropping soon.
God bless you as you help us share the song.

http://www.praisejamzblog.com/2018/02/download-music-soe-spirit-of-excellence.html?m=1 click here to download

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Song. Title "So Good" By Spirit Of Excellence Choir by MrMax01: 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
princeakino:

Hello friends and well wishers. Please this is the newest Gospel song was done by my Choir Group (Spirit of Excellent Choir) of the RCCG Passover Mega Parish Portharcourt. Title :SO GOOD. We are seriously working on the video which will be dropping soon.
God bless you as you help us share the song.

http://www.praisejamzblog.com/2018/02/download-music-soe-spirit-of-excellence.html?m=1 click here to download

1 Like

Re: Gospel Song. Title "So Good" By Spirit Of Excellence Choir by MrMax01: 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
waoh, lovely groove, thumbs up guys

1 Like

Re: Gospel Song. Title "So Good" By Spirit Of Excellence Choir by princeakino(m): 8:40am On Feb 14, 2018
MrMax01:
waoh, lovely groove, thumbs up guys

Honestly, the guys are too much. There song is over the places now. Thank God
Re: Gospel Song. Title "So Good" By Spirit Of Excellence Choir by Lizzyantai: 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
Wao! Tombs up for this wonderful rendition! I love the song

1 Like

Re: Gospel Song. Title "So Good" By Spirit Of Excellence Choir by Joykaakpo75: 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
Beautiful song... well done guys I love it

1 Like

Re: Gospel Song. Title "So Good" By Spirit Of Excellence Choir by Vure19: 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
Wow! Lovely song... Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Gospel Song. Title "So Good" By Spirit Of Excellence Choir by princeakino(m): 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
Lizzyantai:
Wao! Tombs up for this wonderful rendition! I love the song

Just a week, the song is all over the Internet and also radio stations. Indeed our God is so good
Re: Gospel Song. Title "So Good" By Spirit Of Excellence Choir by princeakino(m): 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
Joykaakpo75:

The Spirit is so so high. Pls keep on sharing the songs. Don't forget to check the song on YouTube with
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGvYRqY0-j8
Re: Gospel Song. Title "So Good" By Spirit Of Excellence Choir by princeakino(m): 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
Joykaakpo75:

The Spirit is so so high. Pls keep on sharing the songs. God bless you
Re: Gospel Song. Title "So Good" By Spirit Of Excellence Choir by princeakino(m): 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
Vure19:
Wow! Lovely song... Keep it up
Thanks, God bless you. Get ready for the video. We are going higher and higher

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid, Sarkodie And Ice Prince Nominated For BET Awards 2012 / 20 Top Best Christmas Songs Lyrics Of All Time / My Personal Music Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.