Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

#bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) (28708 Views)

BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija / #bbnaija: Housemates Choose New Partners As Biggie Dissolves Former Pairing / BBNaija 2018: Details Of Housemates Pairing (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by Ayodele70: 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
Biggie is up with another twist in the house, as he has changed the pairing.

This came after Khloe, the new Head of house finished addressing the house about their wager.

The housemates were asked to freeze, Ninjas walked in and shackled the new pairs together.

Is this a temporary pairing or a permanent one?

Well, see below...

Bambam and Rico
Cee- Cand Dee One
Lolu and Vandora
K-Brule and Khloe
Ahneeka and teddy
Miracle and Princess
Alex and Tobi
Leo and Anto
Nina and Angel
Ifu Ennada and Bitto

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/bbnaija-pairing-in-house-has-changed.html

Cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by veekid(m): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2018

teddy A fans start registering biko... let's walk our talk #teddy nation

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by judecares1(m): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
IF U LIKE,KEEP FUCKING YOURSELF
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by yomibelle(f): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
Uefa Champions League issa goal!
2moro's gonna be lit
Wednesday's even better

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by skimeh(m): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ok
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by congo4ka: 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by Eberex(m): 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
na wa
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by Teewhy2: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
Anything BB Naija now make FP, na wa ooo, when there are other useful threads not be seen because they don't hit FP.
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by Spar7tan(m): 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
Sex mate, changed again
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by ZombieBuster: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
OK
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by femo86(m): 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
Abeg....Who is the 5th President of Gambia?

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
I see
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by kestolove95(m): 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
abg wen be chelsea match?
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by Jayson1: 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
This is a public service announcement to all reasonable guys and ladies viewing this thread.

Never you miss the Champions League, I repeat, Never you miss the Champions League.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by SHEAU(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
I was glad Liverpool won yesterday

7 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by Kingkamba(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
JUST PASSING shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by Adeyinka123: 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
Better
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by holutee(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
Rubbish

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
how would cee-c and Nina cope? They should have done something about k brule and kloe.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by congo4ka: 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
yomibelle:
ok
I just checked your DP now, your big buttts looks soft and I will not mind if you sit on my face kiss
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by olafunny(m): 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
Anyways the pairing hasn't changed for real men. It's still

Barcelona vs Chelsea
PSG vs Real madrid

Any other pairing no concern me

And any mod wey wn ban me..i don gooooo

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by Flexherbal(m): 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
Seen!
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by Hayose: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
chisos
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by younglleo: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
angry nonsense bbnaija..
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by obryneblaque: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
Please is there anything special in this bbnaija

Get ecommerce website at cheaper rate
(0-8-1-3076-73-57)
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by Prime4Val(m): 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
Abeg shey na tomorrow be champions league nii?
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by magiki(m): 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
OK oo. For those that are watching happy viewing
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by Odkosh: 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
yomibelle:
Uefa Champions League issa goal!
2moro's gonna be lit
Wednesday's even better
Anybody that will ban this babe is an idiot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pete Edochie Turns Into Gangster In New Movie Role [B-T-S Photos] / BBNaija: Enkay Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Maltreating’ Cindy / All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.