Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures (30538 Views)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by bigCassava: 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
Its all lies. My sister is married not me . the alleged married #bbn2018 inmate miss Cynthia denies allegations

https://chikasom..com/2018/02/bbn2018-cee-c-clears-her-marriage-with.html?m=1

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
Na una knw.....
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by Olateef(m): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
Next please..
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by ukehnonny: 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
that she's married or not won't change a thing . she should free Tobi.
Matter of fact, there will only be one winner.
Come to think of it 45 million naira for doing what exactly? shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by prodiG(m): 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
Bbn Matter again! undecided If i attempt to derail it now the mods will lock me up and throw away the key angry

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by schoolingtip: 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
why was she waering a ring
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by sexdoll: 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
Who cares?

Definitely not me.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by korel9: 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
how did that happen?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by bloodmoneyspita: 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
thank God for bakayoko Chelsea blues for life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by SadiqBabaSani: 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
Story
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by 12submarine(m): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
Thou shall not derail this thread.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by Stanleyville(m): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
Dis BBN news dey irritate me walahi
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by mayowascholar(m): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
big fat liar
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by Letzdothething: 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
Who noticed that English referees favour harry Kane? I don't like him again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by yeyeboi(m): 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
Come 2019 , Nigeria Will Be Great Again grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by Juicybreed(m): 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
Next
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
Can't wait for West Brom to finish Chelsea tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by meneski(m): 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
if PVC WAS A POLITICAL PARTY, WHAT WILL THE ACRONIM MEAN? P V C
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by Amirullaha(m): 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
BREAKING NEWS.
Finally! Finally!
After a long deliberation that lasted for more than 9 hours between Buhari, His Cabinet and top government dignitaries which included the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Senate President, Speaker of House of Representatives, DGSS, Chief of Defense, Minister of Labour and Employment, Minister of Works, Power and Housing, Minister of Transportation, Chief of Army Staff, all the State Governors, the Inspector General of Police and other respected stake holders, it has been unanimously resolved that tomorrow is Tuesday. Thank you and Have a wonderful new week...
Let me run to another thread...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by vim13: 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
Lovely wedding pics

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by Enemyofpeace: 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ronaldo must score Chelsea tonight

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by guywitzerogal(m): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
I just returned from 1 week ban cos of Chelsea well I wouldn't talk so SPACE FOR SALE

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by icedsammy: 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
IN SIMI'S VOICE......EWO LO KAN MI
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by prodiG(m): 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:
thank God for bakayoko Chelsea blues for life.
Guy edit if you no want chop ban
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by 1zynnvn(m): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
prodiG:
Guy edit if you no want chop ban

You dey fear ban

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by ffome(m): 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
Messi go kill Chelsea today.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
bbn thread don the reach fp before snake thread.....

Kontinue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by gurunlocker: 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
I just hope they won't start this useless BBN during election period next year...

Because most youth that will vote are always distracted with this BBN shii...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by myettiallah: 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
Pls BBN lovers I want to ask, y is Ahneeka fond of chewing her mouth like a ruminant animal even when she isn't eating

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures by Unpredictableme(m): 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
Chelsea to lose tonight

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Davido Is A Primitive Nigerian For Making Money Without A Degree" - Fb User / Call Me The Guy That Leaves A Girl Pregnant For Years Without Delivery-tundednut / Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.