Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:26 AM

Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will (11177 Views)

+18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] / Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge / Nothing As Sweet As Having A Foreign Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by IamAirforce1: 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
You're really missing if you're single and got no woman to warm your bed.

Imagine you went out with Friends to hang out and downed few bottles, got home and saw your girl on super sexy bumshot .. mehn the feeling is crazy .

I love my woman and everything about her makes mad sense to me .

If I no shoot my shot everynight , no be my mama born me .

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by LessNoise: 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
Holy shiiiiit!!

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by IamAirforce1: 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
Lol
Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by eezeribe(m): 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
OK
Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by mikejj(m): 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
grin grin dat airport under skirt go kill you walai..every night

6 Likes

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by IamAirforce1: 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2018
Lol grin
Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by coolestofall(m): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
sexybbstar:
grin
Bad gal, na this kind thing person go c u dey shine teeth.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by IamAirforce1: 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
coolestofall:

She like better thing grin
Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by Dronedude(m): 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
Only you give am belle only you wan commot am.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
coolestofall:

tongue
Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by kramer: 1:08am On Feb 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Imagine you went out with Friends to hang out and downed few bottles, got home and saw your girl on super sexy bumshot .. mehn the feeling is crazy .

Buh why r u like dis nitori oloun?

25 Likes

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:54am On Feb 13, 2018
I comment my reserve.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by Nobody: 4:26am On Feb 13, 2018
Does it look like we care? I thought you said she is preggers? And you fuccking her with that? No go born inbeccile oo. We are already managing you on this forum. Wouldn't like my Children to encounter IamAirforce2 in the next 100 years.

Scientists all over the world are still wondering, how long a human being can live without brain. Please tell them Ur age.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by ubunja(m): 4:53am On Feb 13, 2018
the funny thing is bachelor guys are the happiest.
cant remember the last time i saw a man with a woman who wasnt stressed.

6 Likes

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by femi4: 5:59am On Feb 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Easy....jeje, remember say she get Belle
Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by 007author(m): 6:08am On Feb 13, 2018
LMAO Is like am missing then
Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by IamAirforce1: 6:56am On Feb 13, 2018
Lol
Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by slurity1: 7:49am On Feb 13, 2018
ubunja:
you probably live in the world where all the women are pure trouble. I became happier when I got married

18 Likes

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 13, 2018
lala viewing this

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by rockyh(m): 8:09am On Feb 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

u are just tasting what even single guys have enjoyed n made obsolete.sorry for just enjoying every nyt sex at an old age
Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by ubunja(m): 8:26am On Feb 13, 2018
slurity1:
you probably live in the world where all the women are pure trouble. I became happier when I got married
dont make me laugh so early in the morning.
divorce rates are sky-rocketing globally with the US seeing 46% of all marriages ending in divorce, Australia seeing 42% and cuba seing a whooping 56% of all marriages ending in divorce. and here you are thinking marriage is golden. lols
marriage only benefits guys who struggle to get laid. thats why Players never bother getting married. why marry when you are already drowning in pvssy makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by MahatmaGhandi: 8:57am On Feb 13, 2018
ubunja:

Women of today make men miss being bachelors I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by tee59(f): 9:12am On Feb 13, 2018
By their posts and comments,you will know an empty skull. Can't u just borrow brain from ur woman if at all she has any.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by minasota(f): 9:33am On Feb 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

This guy needs prayer

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by terrezo2002(m): 9:45am On Feb 13, 2018
Have you paid the bride price of the girl? If not please stop what you are doing because no parent will like to see their daughter sleeping with a man without doing the necessary things.
My pity is for the sin or daughter that is coming to the world through you. I am not certain of the parental care you will give to the child

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 13, 2018
Marry her kwanu.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by LesbianBoy(m): 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
coolestofall:

Ayam telling you! Any thread that has to do with nyashing, sexybbstar must be there angry
Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Ayam telling you! Any thread that has to do with nyashing, sexybbstar must be there angry
And I always meet you there too grin
Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by engrelvis(m): 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
ubunja:
wrong.if u get married to a gud wife,u r d happiest man on .u grow better financially .r u really happy when u r single? With nobody to talk to or share yr burden.all those girls u r changing like wrappers u will get tired one day n den what? there is no feeling like knowing after d hard day work u will b going back to meet yr lovely wife n kids at home.but my dear op r u sure yr girl is really pregnant?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back / How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back / My campaign thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.