Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) (66468 Views)

Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm / Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) / Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 13, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Yes they need to preach but there ways to do it without being carnal. There ways to go about it. Not being raw as displayed on the poster

So how would you suggest they go about it?
Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by TheKingIsHere: 8:48am On Feb 13, 2018
squarelead:
Like seriously, is this part of the GOSPEL. E MA GBA WA LOWO GENERATION YII KE.
Is marriage not from God?

Why are so many of you just daft and always looking for ways to insult the church? Nonsense
Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2018
Xda59:

So churches should now start teaching women and men how to to suck dick and půssy right? Next they will graduate into teaching fetish and bondage sex in the church. The pervertion of Christianity and the bible is what you people in Nigeria are already suffering for and this is just the beginning until you dark minds claiming to be Christians change your evil and hypocritical ways.

Did they say that theyll get into the nitty grittys of sex and do it practically cause i dont think they would do that
Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by ElPhoche(m): 8:52am On Feb 13, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Yea I know they do his their act but we as Christians should influence the world not the world influencing us
You knew and still used it as a reference? We might have our different views, but trust me, it is better we learnt about sex from our parents and church, than from social media, Kim Kardashian, Dencia, Bobrisky and co. It is good if Christian couples sit together and share ideas in a healthy way as regards family matters, INCLUDING SEX. Sex is a very integral part of marriage. The Bible said that you shouldn't deprive your spouse of sex even when you are fasting, unless he/she is ok with it.
Do you seriously think they would invite Angela Okorie and another guy to give a live sex demonstration? First, go or ask someone who goes what actually happened before you commend them. Be curious enough to check it out. You can always walk away if you feel uncomfortable

1 Like

Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 13, 2018
Blueberrie:

They can add it to their sermons preached not necessarily on a particular day called Valentine.
Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by Caseless: 8:57am On Feb 13, 2018
ElPhoche:

Dude, don't be deceived. No tribe or religion does not have bad people. My colleague serving in the north has regaled us with a lot of stories that happen up north among our Muslim brothers. If you actually want to know how messed up sex matters are, ask a medical personnel working up north, preferably a doctor or nurse. They aren't saints. They simply know how to hide theirs better because their environment is more restricted.
to justify stupidity, you had to claim it is also done in the north by Muslims.

Muslims organizing or'garsm crusade in the mosque is what you've been told happen here in the north?

If they have a way of covering their own, isn't it better that way? Must you commit sin and grandstand in front of God?

Sometimes, we commit sins and God covers our track. Why do we have to make it open again?

A scholar once told me: God don't like fornication. When we indulge in it and he keeps it away from public - then we throw favor away by coming to public to tell or show how we've done it is what irritates God even more.

Muslims who do it and don't brag about it are doing the right thing.
Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 13, 2018
ElPhoche:

You knew and still used it as a reference? We might have our different views, but trust me, it is better we learnt about sex from our parents and church, than from social media, Kim Kardashian, Dencia, Bobrisky and co. It is good if Christian couples sit together and share ideas in a healthy way as regards family matters, INCLUDING SEX. Sex is a very integral part of marriage. The Bible said that you shouldn't deprive your spouse of sex even when you are fasting, unless he/she is ok with it.
Do you seriously think they would invite Angela Okorie and another guy to give a live sex demonstration? First, go or ask someone who goes what actually happened before you commend them. Be curious enough to check it out. You can always walk away if you feel uncomfortable
I have attended many of these programs so I know what am saying. Sex education at taught in most schools and churches. It is not wrong to teach sex but it shouldn't be on a particular day. There are other days to teach it. It can even be a sermon
Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by vicardino(m): 9:01am On Feb 13, 2018
I pity those of you who are trying to be more Catholic than the pope. Even as a minister or servant of God, God expects your total devotion, dedication and commitment to your family than to the ministry. You haven't satisfied your wife at home and you jumping up and down on the altar? Your ministry will soon jump down when your wife decides to get satisfaction from your interpreter. God's concept about marriage ain't the generally believed or accepted concept. And that we all believe a concept of ours doesn't change God's concept. Moreover, what is a church self cos some of you are basing your comments on the knowledge that church is a building, only if you knew that church is a place of worship and the most acceptable place to God is your heart. You are on a long thing if you are still referring to the erected structures as a church cos inside that erected structures are snakes, scorpions, tigers, lions, leopards and all sorts of dangerous animals with sheeps and doves whose percentage is very infinitesimal.This is more of a marriage seminar and I don't see why you guys are gung ho over it. Sex and orgasm ain't all that is to be taught there, is it?
Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by vinceyinnovation: 9:06am On Feb 13, 2018
WORKERS OF INIQUITY
Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by vicardino(m): 9:06am On Feb 13, 2018
Why shouldn't it be on feb 14? If you think having a sex talk, marriage seminar on feb 14 might trigger emotions, be sure that the minds that will attend the programme on feb 14 are the same mind that will attend if scheduled to be held on May 1 and same emotions will be triggered.
This pastor may have his reason(s) for fixing the programme on feb 14 and you have no prerogative to castigate him especially when you haven't heard his reason(s).
asuustrike2009:

I have attended many of these programs so I know what am saying. Sex education at taught in most schools and churches. It is not wrong to teach sex but it shouldn't be on a particular day. There are other days to teach it. It can even be a sermon
Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by ElPhoche(m): 9:07am On Feb 13, 2018
Caseless:
to justify stupidity, you had to claim it is also done in the north by Muslims.

Muslims organizing or'garsm crusade in the mosque is what you've been told happen here in the north?

If they have a way of covering their own, isn't it better that way? Must you commit sin and grandstand in front of God?

Sometimes, we commit sins and God covers our track. Why do we have to make it open again?

A scholar once told me: God don't like fornication. When we indulge in it and he keeps it away from public - then we throw favor away by coming to public to tell or show how we've done it is what irritates God even more.

Muslims who do it and don't brag about it are doing the right thing.
Why do you chose to take my words out of context? Did I type that Muslims organise Sex-valentine gatherings in the mosque? Didn't you see where I said the environment is more restricted? I said the practice of having sex outside marriage, especially by youths is not tied down to one's religion. It is a personal issue. Fornication has nothing to do with whether you are Christian, Muslim, Hindi, ATR. Just like stuff like stealing, lying is universal. Some might hide it more, but it is still there.

Let's not throw insults, please. We can have a discussion devoid of insults. I have to sleep soon. It is way past my bedtime
Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 13, 2018
vicardino:
Why shouldn't it be on feb 14? If you think having a sex talk, marriage seminar on feb 14 might trigger emotions, be sure that the minds that will attend the programme on feb 14 are the same mind that will attend if scheduled to be held on May 1 and same emotions will be triggered.
This pastor may have his reason(s) for fixing the programme on feb 14 and you have no prerogative to castigate him especially when you haven't heard his reason(s).
It shouldn't be February 14. February 14 will not change anything if such messages are not taught and sank into people's ear on daily basis
Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by ElPhoche(m): 9:11am On Feb 13, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Is every day not particular? Where should you choose to spend valentine, if you practice it, in the beer parlour? Better I draw someone to church on that day, than leave the chap to go and waste away that day.

In as much as you think you think Feb 14th isn't a 'particular' day, don't exclude it. Everyday is important for people to be brought to God and taught how things should be done and how a Christian marriage can be made stronger.

I gats sleep, bro. I got a long day ahead of me in the morning. It is my birthday today, so I gotta stay refreshed.
Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by Austin234(m): 9:18am On Feb 13, 2018
When did the church of God degenerate to this extent? How could the church leave the weightier or crux of Cross and talk on gibberish? Having sexual orgasm will it take u to Heaven? Of a truth, the devil has hijacked the church of Christ
Papanwamaikpe:
To you all abusing the church is marriage not a blessing from God? What's wrong with the theme? Bunches of hypocrites everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 13, 2018
ElPhoche:

Is every day not particular? Where should you choose to spend valentine, if you practice it, in the beer parlour? Better I draw someone to church on that day, than leave the chap to go and waste away that day.
There will always be men on beer parlour having fun hence having valentine's day church service wouldn't change anything. When the message of how to do things right are preached continually, it makes a man to have a change of mind towards evil. It doesn't have to be on a particular day
Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by shekauvsbuhari: 9:21am On Feb 13, 2018
inositol88:
What is this rubbish

Abuse of Valentine day!!!

I think we have to protest for the pope to cancel the feast day of St. Valentine, since Nigerians don't know the true meaning of the day!!!!

True Christian love has been misinterpreted to mean erotic and flesh destructive sexualized sexualization!!!

Must it always be about sex? Can't you show love without sinful sex attached

Not saying sex in marriage is sinful oh!!! But some unmarried folks wud build on this to continue in formication. and must it be in church?? Can't they organise a seminar to talk on it?

If the church which should be a symbol of decency has degenerated to this gibberish, I wonder what they want us to learn from people who are suppose to serve as spiritual mentors.
Chai! business men and scammers ti take over church affairs in this endtime.
Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 9:26am On Feb 13, 2018
Blueberrie:

All those Hypocrites grin
Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by Caseless: 9:27am On Feb 13, 2018
ElPhoche:

Why do you chose to take my words out of context? Did I type that Muslims organise Sex-valentine gatherings in the mosque? Didn't you see where I said the environment is more restricted? I said the practice of having sex outside marriage, especially by youths is not tied down to one's religion. It is a personal issue. Fornication has nothing to do with whether you are Christian, Muslim, Hindi, ATR. Just like stuff like stealing, lying is universal. Some might hide it more, but it is still there.

Let's not throw insults, please. We can have a discussion devoid of insults. I have to sleep soon. It is way past my bedtime
and where's the insult in my post?
Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by vicardino(m): 9:33am On Feb 13, 2018
Good, he's starting on feb 14. You seem to know this man too well to know he hasn't been teaching and sinking this kinda message into the members
asuustrike2009:

It shouldn't be February 14. February 14 will not change anything if such messages are not taught and sank into people's ear on daily basis
Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by vicardino(m): 9:41am On Feb 13, 2018
Having sexual orgasm won't take you to heaven but can take you to HELL, can disrupt your marriage and affect your relationship with God. That such isn't your view doesn't mean your view is perfect.
Austin234:
When did the church of God degenerate to this extent? How could the church leave the weightier or crux of Cross and talk on gibberish? Having sexual orgasm will it take u to Heaven? Of a truth, the devil has hijacked the church of Christ
Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 13, 2018
vicardino:
Good, he's starting on feb 14. You seem to know this man too well to know he hasn't been teaching and sinking this kinda message into the members
I don't know him neither am I against him. It's the the content am against not the messenger. Many churches rarely teach their members especially the married ones on how to build their sex lives. So choosing a date of this nature will not really do much if there is no constant follow up. Just the way many churches teach holiness and righteousness during gathering, matters like this should be part of their sermons.
Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 13, 2018
ednut1:
hope u don dey gv ur oga access grin

Definitely
Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by Austin234(m): 10:05am On Feb 13, 2018
Having sexual orgasm should be left in the hands of health experts and counselors and not pastors. There are profane words that is associated with it. Apostle Paul warned, 'Let such not be heard among you.'
vicardino:
Having sexual orgasm won't take you to heaven but can take you to HELL, can disrupt your marriage and affect your relationship with God. That such isn't your view doesn't mean your view is perfect.
Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 13, 2018
To me, I see nothing wrong with it.

There are many marriage dying silently, some sneak out to have sex, some endure cos of their children.

It shouldn't be so, what most of you don't understand is that sex play a huge role in keeping a marriage going.

There are so many divorce just because of sex.
Way to go.
Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by vicardino(m): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2018
Please bring up the scripture from which you have brought out "Let not such be heard among you" and let's examine it together. I despise it when people quote scripture out of context. Thanks
Austin234:
Having sexual orgasm should be left in the hands of health experts and counselors and not pastors. There are profane words that is associated with it. Apostle Paul warned, 'Let such not be heard among you.'
Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by deebrownneymar: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2018
This is wrong. This shouldn't be brought into the church.
Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Bros wetin come dey bring that one na? You dey mad? angry
Nothing wrong na
Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 13, 2018
Khd95:
u must be A member of that church going by ur name what happens to the unmarried couples.. when the said service is going on.
you stay in one corner reading your bibles. grin
Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 13, 2018
asuustrike2009:

They can add it to their sermons preached not necessarily on a particular day called Valentine.

Ok so the problem is preaching it on valentines?
Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2018
IsYou:
shocked

God's judgement will start from church.

Jesus said in Luke 24:47 that repentance and remisson of sins should be preached in his name among all nations...... While these dumb fellows are planning to preach on how to achieve sexual orgasm in church.

Endtime church sexual orgasm.
Where you shut up, its for Adults. Doggy style is permitted ones you are married. Abeg go baf
Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by evy800(f): 11:50am On Feb 13, 2018
Hahaa...this is interesting, while it is not the central issue of the christain message i think its related cos a couple hu is satisfied sexually translates to a centered couple in all ramifications, so yes it might b a bit wierd bt it could contribute to a strengthened home
Re: Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) by IsYou: 11:56am On Feb 13, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:

Where you shut up, its for Adults. Doggy style is permitted ones you are married. Abeg go baf
Will you keep quiet,doggy style is not meant to be taught in the church,abeg swerve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel / The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt / Eternity Is Real!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.