Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Seun Doesn't Exist - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Doesn't Exist (53706 Views)

You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? / "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican / Why Voodoo Doesn't Exist, My Little Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkCornel(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2018
vaxx:
To some of us who rely so much on scientific truth about the origin of the universe.....

Science is incapable of telling us the truth.....why?

science work with how and not why ?

science observe phenomenon
In science, how questions are easier than why ones
science make theories and do experiments to determine how it works and not why it work
science settle on the best model that predicts the phenomenon accurately.
science keep refining the model of how it works. keep testing it but not why it works....

this is the simple reason why science will failed to tell us the simple truth about the origin of the universe...... Why is lacking from scientific method........

Bravo! Bravo!! Bravo!!!

Words on marble for those who view life through the eyes of science alone...

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 16, 2018
Tohzara:
The impudence. I'm more rational and reasonable than you can ever hope to be.

No sensible person "believes" in science. I KNOW the sun exists, I do not believe it does. Moreover, I'm aware that my senses EVOLVED for survival purposes, not for apprehending the whole of reality, so I realize the possibility of the existence of things human physical apparatus cannot detect. But then, 1 + 1 = 2. This is an indisputable rational and mathematical fact. So, whatever doesn't make logical sense, doesn't make sense. You can't hide behind the fact that my human senses are limited in their abilities to propagate bullshit!

You don't need to go to space to know that the earth is spherical, and it takes more than NASA pictures to convince you of that fact. This is the 21st century, and that I have to be telling you this in this day and age, goes to show how endarkened, ignorant, and benighted you must be.

WTF. Nigga, GTFO. grin I know most theists are liars at worst and sophists at best----you make shiit up as you go along, as long as it's convenient for you.

IRRELEVANT & POINTLESS. The historical existence of these people has ZILCH to do with the veracity of their claims to the divine and the extraordinary. Muhammad existed too, so one would think you should have become a Muslim by now. undecided

Next time you want to make ridiculous claims, endeavour to back them up with evidence.

LOL! Nigga still stuck in the 15th century. grin

Still trying sooo hard to make sense grin

kp trying bro. grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkCornel(m): 11:27am On Feb 16, 2018
ReinaFarine:

I'll never call the fifth man a fraudster.. Calling him a fraudster simply because he says he is the artist is also stupid.

And going by your logic.. A God cannot exist without the rays of my eyesight which I choose to call KWASTERIS...

He is a fraudster if intentionally portrays himself to be what he is not...then what else do we call him? A confusionist?
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 16, 2018
Tohzara:
Lame and puerile. How old is this fool? You can come up with better ideas. But I guess that would be too tasking for your braincells.

Kp revealing your state of mind.

I won't be surprised if a thread is started because of your sorry state any moment from now.

Accept my sympathy in advance. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 16, 2018
Tohzara:
I never saw it in my dream that I would be waking up to address the retardation of another lunatic this morning. Please, Mr. Idiot, by the time you reply this post, remember to tell me that I do not exist. Extraordinary morön.

You need an handkerchief to wipe your tears but sorry I don't help your type of guy. grin

I cant allow you to bite me grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by dalaman: 11:36am On Feb 16, 2018
butterflyl1on:

On one side we have a group with evidence defined in faith. " FAITH IS THE SUBSTANCE OF THINGS HOPED FOR, THE EVIDENCE OF THINGS NOT SEEN"

faith to that side is tangible and evident and isn't based on jumping to conclusions. While on the other side is a group that believes that because they are unsure and cannot see what the first group sees then everyone else must be like them.

How i wish nairaland just happened and even as deliberately compartmentalised and intelligently programmed as it is, it just appeared and wasn't designed .....

You have allowed others to reason for you so much so that you can not live without their imaginary and mythical thoughts and ideas. You can not compare nairaland with the God idea. Everybody here including you KNOWS and acknowledges that nairaland belongs to Seun Osewa. His objective signature is on nairaland stating very clearly in bold that he owns nairaland. He has a UNIQUE moniker(No other moniker called Seun exist here on nairaland ) and uses his monikers to communicate wit people here. He uses the moniker to seek for employees (moderators), make special announcements, engage people directly in ways through which everybody including you knows that it is him.

What about God? We have so many of them. None of them has any of their names or signature in nature in an objective way stating that they own anything. All we have are diffrent believers telling us that it is thir own version of God that owns the universe. How did you get to know that the planet we live in was created hy Yahweh and not Brahma? Over a billion people in the world today claim that Brahma created the universe, do you have any evidence apart from empty words to show that It is your own God that created the universe and not Brahma. If you try to seriously claim that nairaland is owned by someone else and not Seun and insisit that Seun is an impostor you will be banned for life and any moniker that you open will also be banned for life.

God is a human idea that is why different humans have conceived of different God ideas throughout history. Your own is just one out of the many ideas that have been conceived. Even within your religion there are many different concepts and ideas of how God should be and behave. That is why we have very different sects with totally different beliefs about how your God should behave and act. Take the mordern day word of faith property gospel Christians and the traditional christians and see how different they feel God should act or behave. That alone is enough evidence to show you that bit is all a man made venture.

Seun exist and has a unique moniker here on nairaland that nobody else has. His signature and status as owner exist and nobody can claim that nairaland is owned by someone else . God on the other hand depends on whose story you are listening to. The muslims insist that the universe belong to their God, the Hindus claim the same, the Taoist make the same claim, christians also, etc. Every culture and every group keep insisting that it is their own version and idea of God that owns the universe, none of them has been able to provide any evidence to support their claims.

Seun uses his moniker to make direct comments here on nairaland. As for God it all depends on who you are listening to. Even believers can not tell you exactly the message their God is sending. Just take an example with the speaking in tongues thread here and see how sincere christians are all disagreeing with each other on what the bible really says about speaking in tongues. No agreement at all, only disagreement and even name calling among themselves while laying claim to this holy spirit of confusion. No such thing has ever happened to any of Seun's messages here on nairaland. Go to the thread and use the holy spirit to end the dispute and disagreement btw your fellow christians on the true biblical position on speaking in tongues. Shebi you always insist that you have the holy spirit, will you go there and demonstrate that this your holy spirit is real and not a figment of your deluded imaginations? Put your money where your mouth is and go there and settle the disagreement using the holy spirit let's see how far you'll go. Show some actions, we are tired of your empty claims.

I can insist that Allah is God and that the universe belongs to him and nothing will ever happen to me. I can insist that the uinverse has no owner and nothing will ever happen to me. Try and insisit that someone else owns nairaland or claim that Seun doesn't own nairaland with all seriousness and see what will happen to you.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Humanistme: 11:38am On Feb 16, 2018
dalaman:

You have allowed others to reason for you so much so that you can not live without their imaginary and mythical thoughts and ideas. You can not compare nairaland with the God idea. Everybody here including you KNOWS and acknowledges that nairaland belongs to Seun Osewa. His objective signature is on nairaland stating very clearly in bold that he owns nairaland. He has a UNIQUE moniker(No other moniker called Seun exist here on nairaland ) and uses his monikers to communicate wit people here. He uses the moniker to seek for employees (moderators), make special announcements, engage people directly in ways through which everybody including you knows that it is him.

What about God? We have so many of them. None of them has any of their names or signature in nature in an objective way stating that they own anything. All we have are diffrent believers telling us that it is thir own version of God that owns the universe. How did you get to know that the planet we live in was created hy Yahweh and not Brahma? Over a billion people in the world today claim that Brahma created the universe, do you have any evidence apart from empty words to show that It is your own God that created the universe and not Brahma. If you try to seriously claim that nairaland is owned by someone else and not Seun and insisit that Seun is an impostor you will be banned for life and any moniker that you open will also be banned for life.

God is a human ida that is why different humans have conceived of different God ideas throughout history. Your own is just one out of the many ideas that have been conceived. Even within your religion there are many different concepts and ideas of how God should be and behave. Thatbisbwhy we have very different sects with totally different beliefs about how your God should behave and act. Take the mordern day word of faith property gospel Christians and the traditional christians and see how different they feel God should act or behave. That alone is enough evidence to show you that bit is all a man made venture.

Seun exist and has a unique moniker here on nairaland that nobody else has. His signature and status as owner exist and nobody can claim that nairaland is owned by someone else . God on the other hand depends on whose story you are listening to. The muslims insist that the universe belong to their God, the Hindus claim the same, the Taoist make the same claim, christians also, etc. Every culture and every group keep insisting that it is their own version and idea of God that owns the universe, none of them has been able to provide any evidence to support their claims.

Seun uses his moniker to make direct comments here on nairaland. As for God it all depends on who you are listening to. Even believers can not tel you exactly the message their God is sending. Just take an example with the speaking in tongues topic here and see how sincere christians are all disagreeing with each other on what the bible really says about speaking in tongues. No agreement at all, only disagreement and even name calling among themselves while laying claim to this holy spirit of confusion. No such thing has ever happened to any of Seun's messages here on nairaland. Go to the thread and use the holy spirit to end the dispute and disagreement btw your fellow christians on the true biblical position on speaking in tongues. Shebi you always insist that you have the holy spirit, will you go there and demonstrate that this your holy spirit is real and not a figment of your deluded imaginations? Put your money where your mouth is and go there and settle the disagreement using the holy spirit let's see how far you'll go. Show some actions, we are tired of your empty claims.

I can insist that Allah is God and that the universe belongs to him and nothing will ever happen to me. I can insist that the uinverse has no owner and nothing will ever happen to me. Try and insisit that someone else owns nairaland or claim that Seun doesn't own nairaland with all seriousness and see what will happen to you.

cc bennyann
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 11:59am On Feb 16, 2018
dalaman:

God is a human ida that is why different humans have conceived of different God ideas throughout history. Your own is just one out of the many ideas that have been conceived. Even within your religion there are many different concepts and ideas of how God should be and behave. Thatbisbwhy we have very different sects with totally different beliefs about how your God should behave and act. Take the mordern day word of faith property gospel Christians and the traditional christians and see how different they feel God should act or behave. That alone is enough evidence to show you that bit is all a man made venture.

Seun uses his moniker to make direct comments here on nairaland. As for God it all depends on who you are listening to. Even believers can not tel you exactly the message their God is sending. Just take an example with the speaking in tongues topic here and see how sincere christians are all disagreeing with each other on what the bible really says about speaking in tongues. No agreement at all, only disagreement and even name calling among themselves while laying claim to this holy spirit of confusion. No such thing has ever happened to any of Seun's messages here on nairaland. Go to the thread and use the holy spirit to end the dispute and disagreement btw your fellow christians on the true biblical position on speaking in tongues. Shebi you always insist that you have the holy spirit, will you go there and demonstrate that this your holy spirit is real and not a figment of your deluded imaginations? Put your money where your mouth is and go there and settle the disagreement using the holy spirit let's see how far you'll go. Show some actions, we are tired of your empty claims.

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by ReinaFarine: 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
OkCornel:

He is a fraudster if intentionally portrays himself to be what he is not...then what else do we call him? A confusionist?

Who is to say he is not? Assuming that he is or isn't the artist without any proof is stupidity. Be neutral and ask questions not argumentatively but to learn...
What if he can prove he is?
I am a theist but I'm still open to learning from atheist... If they can explain the happenings I attribute to God and Miracle in the simplest of ways then I'll believe them.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkCornel(m): 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
Tohzara:
Energy doesn't "create" things, it transforms itself into those things. Those things are also energy----different forms of energy.

If all of existence is made of energy, and is self-replicating and self-optimizing, what is the creator God made of, if not energy, in which case he won't be the creator God anymore?

And are you arguing for a God that DIDN'T CREATE energy but is only responsible for transforming it?

If we're limiting ourselves to science, then this discussion is meaningless, since there's nothing empirical about the ideas exchanged.

Per the bolded...thank you very much...you made a whole lot of sense there...especially for those who limit themselves to seeing life through the eyes of Science alone...

That is why I advocate that knowledge from different fields be synthesized to arrive at a conclusion after arguing for and against a position to be taken or a belief to be adopted...

Persuasiveness of evidence should outweigh the quantity of points raised...

Oh...and try not to see the Eternal Creator through the eyes of religion alone...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkCornel(m): 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Who is to say he is not? Assuming that he is or isn't the artist without any proof is stupidity. Be neutral and ask questions not argumentatively but to learn...
I am a theist but I'm still open to learning from atheist... If they can explain the happenings I attribute to God and Miracle in the simplest of ways then I'll believe them.

My dear...I have an open and neutral mind, and I learn from atheists too...not everything they say is meaningless... although some of them are yet to educate me on the benefits of homosexuality on this thread and how it adds value to mankind...

So try not to have that wrong impression that my mind is closed and hardened like a stone... I guess you have concluded on my personality based on my input on this thread alone...and that's a hasty conclusion...

Ideally, the mind ought to function as a growing foam sponge to absorb pure knowledge and keep out the obvious impurities...
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by vaxx: 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
ReinaFarine:

it seems your evidence also rest on proof just like the way some people evidence rest on science....let me tell you something about proof.....

proof itself is a kind of agreement we settle upon just to achieve mental convenience and that is why an established proof can be challenge or upset at anytime. This is the same error many atheist are making on nairaland that science has proven evolution or big bang. scientist themselves knows that scientific methods prove nothing - they only provide reason to consider an hypothesis falsified. That reason may be very compelling - so compelling that we decide to trust it completely. In that moment we declare our faith..

Faith is only evidence we all have...... And that is why we trust science......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by ReinaFarine: 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
OkCornel:

My dear...I have an open and neutral mind, and I learn from atheists too...not everything they say is meaningless...

So try not to have that wrong impression that my mind is closed and hardened like a stone... I guess you have concluded on my personality based on my input on this thread alone...and that's a hasty conclusion...

Ideally, the mind ought to function as a growing foam sponge to absorb pure knowledge and keep out the obvious impurities...

Sweetie, did you or did you not just conclude the fifth man is a fraudster?
And I didn't say you're close minded... I was just trying to say don't call him a fraudster on his words only
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by sonofluc1fer: 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
butterflyl1on:

....at's how I see you.
Thanks God.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by GoodMuyis(m): 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
Four guys walk into a room and see an artwork hanging on the wall without the artist around;

The first guy says "Nice artwork, I really appreciate the artist for such a piece of beauty and inspiration"

The second guy says "Well I've heard a lot about the artist, and going by his reputation...I am not surprised if this is his artwork"

The third guy says "What nonsense! I cannot see any artist...and the artwork has a lot of flaws. Infact the artist does not exist! until I see him"

The fourth guy says "At the very least, an artwork cannot exist without an artist, I am not sure what he looks like and I've heard a lot of conflicting descriptions about him...but definitely, there should be an artist responsible for this artwork"

Dear all, out of these four guys...please tell me which of them is delusional??

PLEASE NO BEATING AROUND THE BUSH WITH UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS OR THEORIES...JUST A SIMPLE ANSWER IS NEEDED!

Cheers
ReinaFarine:

Obviously the third person..
But let me add something.. A fifth person walks into the room and says I AM the artist.. And 1,2 and 4 believes him simply because the painting exists... They never saw him drawing or painting anything before but just because he says it, then he must be the artist... You'll then agree with me that 1, 2 and 4 are more foolish?

And the sixth guy enter seeing the artistry looks straight at the signatory and said "without even looking at the signatory on the art, I knew the artist because of the regular perceptive of his artwork"

Logic has endless lots of endless twist, BUT faith is simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by akintom(m): 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
bennyann:

GGood day sir.

Because you say 'mère imagination', I'm not encouraged to speak further. Your conclusion isn't scientific at all.

This thread is an intelligent killing one for the too knows.

My conclusion is based on mere logical thinking. Your Bible confirmed that it takes grand and self inflicted idiocy, to believe what is written therein.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Thanks God.

You're welcome Son.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by vaxx: 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
GoodMuyis:

And the sixth guy enter seeing the artistry looks straight at the signatory and said "without even looking at the signatory on the art, I knew the artist because of the regular perceptive of his artwork"

faith is more powerful than logic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
vaxx:

So many here would disagree with you on this. And here they come cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by 5solas(m): 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
OkaiCorne:
RIDDLE OF THE DAY

Four guys walk into a room and see an artwork hanging on the wall without the artist around;

The first guy says "Nice artwork, I really appreciate the artist for such a piece of beauty and inspiration"

The second guy says "Well I've heard a lot about the artist, and going by his reputation...I am not surprised if this is his artwork"

The third guy says "What nonsense! I cannot see any artist...and the artwork has a lot of flaws. Infact the artist does not exist! until I see him"

The fourth guy says
"At the very least, an artwork cannot exist without an artist, I am not sure what he looks like and I've heard a lot of conflicting descriptions about him...but definitely, there should be an artist responsible for this artwork"

Dear all, out of these four guys...please tell me which of them is delusional??

PLEASE NO BEATING AROUND THE BUSH WITH UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS OR THEORIES...JUST A SIMPLE ANSWER IS NEEDED!

Cheers

The third guy, of course.
He is also irrational.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Seun(m): 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
If God owned Nairaland, he would not operate any account on Nairaland.

He would communicate the rules by sending anonymous messages to random members, the chosen.

The rules presented by each chosen member would contradict the rules presented by the others.

There would be no way of knowing which chosen member had the correct rules.

People would just choose to follow whichever rules the person who invited them to the forum happened to follow.

There would be brutal flame-wars between the people following different sets of rules.

For each set of rules given by the chosen members, there would be multiple interpretations by random members.

The interpreters would claim to have received anonymous clues from the owner which they used to interpret the rules.

There would be brutal flame-wars between people following different interpretations of each set of rules.

Most of the chosen would have deleted their accounts and all posts in which they originally presented their rules.

There would be multiple versions of each set of rules floating about, with no way of knowing if any is correct.

People who broke the rules wouldn't be banned, because the chosen and the interpreters wouldn't have any actual powers.

Interpreters would threaten those who broke their rules that the owner would kill them after they deactivated their accounts.

The most famous interpreter would say that all rules are equally important: typos and posting porn pictures are the same.

That all members have broken the rules, so they deserve to be killed by the owner after they deactivate their accounts.

--

But there's good news: the owner's son joined the forum, and he presented his own version of the rules.

Though he was the only member who never broke any rule, his account was deactivated for the sins of the rule-breakers.

But the account was reactivated later and he was not killed because he was found to be innocent of rule-breaking.

And after his account was reactivated, he sent anonymous messages to some interpreters who are no longer active.

Therefore any rule-breaker who believes that the owner's son's account was deactivated for his errors shall not be killed!

The owner created a new forum, much better than Nairaland, which his son's believers shall be invited to any time now.

The son's profile was transferred to the new forum 3 minutes after reactivation, which is why it cannot be viewed.

But some members recall that some members said that some interpreters said they saw the son's reactivated profile.

--

What a mess that would be.

50 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
GoodMuyis:

And the 7th guy walks in and challenges the entire 6 about the concept of the idea of the painting and describes in detail how he conceived the idea and imagined the painting to be and shared this idea and imagination with the other 6 people but since he was not a painter, could not make it real. So whoever copied his intellectual property out of the other 6 is a fraud while he is the original painter based on his shared idea and shared mental imagery of it. grin cheesy

The chain continues grin
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by vaxx: 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
butterflyl1on:

So many here would disagree with you on this. And here they come cheesy
lol.....at least this topic alone is an evidence..... Despite overwhelming evidence that prove se...un exist ,you were able to apply logic to refute the claim ....why your opponent were also logically refuting your claim....

Check okaicome example.....they are still debating on it logically.......... This alone tell us logic and science is limited.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Elthugnificent(m): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
vaxx:
I have finally seen it all. shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by vaxx: 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
butterflyl1on:

And the 7th guy walks in and challenges the entire 6 about the concept of the idea of the painting and describes in detail how he conceived the idea and imagined the painting to be and shared this idea and imagination with the other 6 people but since he was not a painter, could not make it real. So whoever copied his intellectual property out of the other 6 is a fraud while he is the original painter based on his shared idea and shared mental imagery of it. grin cheesy

The chain continues grin
please stop ,you will render the whole purpose of philosophy and science useless.....infinite regress of explanation.......where every proposition needs a justification..... Pls stop..
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by modik(m): 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
Seun:

He would communicate the rules by sending anonymous messages to random members, the chosen.

The rules presented by each chosen member would contradict the rules presented by the others.

People would just choose to follow whichever rules the person who invited them to the forum happened to follow.

There would be brutal thread-wars between the people following different sets of rules.

For each set of rules given by the chosen members, there would be multiple interpretations by random members.

The interpreters would claim to have received anonymous clues from the owner which they used to interpret the rules.

There would be brutal thread-wars between people following different interpretations of each set of rules.

Most of the chosen would have deleted their accounts and all posts in which they originally presented their rules.

There would be multiple versions of each set of rules floating about, with no way of knowing if any is correct.

People who break the rules won't be banned, because the chosen and the interpreters won't have any actual powers.

Interpreters will threaten those who break their rules that the owner will kill them after they deactivate their accounts.

The most famous interpreter will say that all rules are equally important: typos and posting porn pictures are the same.

That all members have broken the rules, so they deserve to be killed by the owner after they deactivate their accounts.

But there's good news: the owner's son joined the forum, and he presented his own version of the rules.

Though he was the only member who never broke any rule, his account was deactivated for the sins of the rule-breakers.

But the account was reactivated later and he was not killed because he was found to be innocent of rule-breaking.

And after his account was reactivated, he sent anonymous messages to some interpreters who are no longer active.

Therefore any rule-breaker who believes that the owner's son's account was deactivated for his errors shall not be killed!

The owner created a new forum, much better than Nairaland, which his son's believers shall be invited to any time now.

The son's profile was transferred to the new forum 3 minutes after reactivation, which is why it cannot be viewed.

But some members recall that some members said that some interpreters said they saw the son's reactivated profile.

Having read and digested your imagery, I am tempted to react with a very simple but fact probing question.

Seun, if God doesn't exist hence no supreme being who crafted and designed nature, now answer me:

Have you seen a building without a builder?

Or, even you, can you come into existence without a master designer?

Please reply.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by ZirdoRoray(m): 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
modik:

Having read and digested your imagery, I am tempted to react with a very simple but fact probing question.

Seun, if God doesn't exist hence no supreme being who crafted and designed nature, now answer me:

Have you seen a building without a builder?

Or, even you, can you come into existence without a master designer?

Please reply.
God is omniscient. When he created the universe, he saw the sufferings which humans would endure as a result of the sin of those original humans. He heard the screams of the damned. Surely he would have known that it would have been better for those humans to never have been born (in fact, the Bible says this very thing), and surely this all-compassionate deity would have foregone the creation of a
universe destined to imperfection in which many of the humans were doomed to eternal suffering. A perfectly compassionate being who creates beings which he knows are doomed to suffer is impossible.

God created the entire universe but He will punish you forever because you masturbated to release a natural urge.. lol
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
Seun:

There would be brutal thread-wars between the people following different sets of rules.

There would be brutal thread-wars between people following different interpretations of each set of rules.

People who break the rules won't be banned, because the chosen and the interpreters won't have any actual powers.

Interpreters will threaten those who break their rules that the owner will kill them after they deactivate their accounts.

The most famous interpreter will say that all rules are equally important: typos and posting porn pictures are the same.

That all members have broken the rules deserve to be killed by the owner after they deactivate their accounts.

His owner's profile was transferred to the new forum 3 seconds after reactivation, which is why it cannot be viewed.

You dodged the entire purpose of the OP and jumped on something else entirely.

This is you trying to roll the old and New Testament and the believers acceptance of God into one very mashed up and messed up analogy. You no even try at all. Let me poke a little hole in your analogy of errors.

Even though you are saying here that Christianity and God is built on uncertainty and confusion (confusion being a major factor) so let us evaluate the ripple effect of mass errors alright?

Assuming your analogy was true and Christianity is error prone and as you claim, massively flawed and extremely chaotic, then here are my questions.

1. Can chaos bring togetherness?
2. Can chaos bring positive growth?
3. Can chaos cause a sharing of unified ideas and unifies desires to assist humanity and spread love?
4 Can chaos cause an explosive growth of Christianity from just over 2000 years ago when the number was 120 people to the about 2.4 billion people today? grin

This is roughly 1.2million added followers every year or 3300 new followers a day. This kind of chaos that brought this kind of growth must be a good one wouldn't you say so? cheesy

The chaos you are insinuating would have caused an implosion and caused the death of it rather than the massive growth of it.

So your analogy fails to impress and fails woefully altogether.

On the other hand, statistics have it that it is actually atheism that is on a massive decline because they have NO UNIFIED FOUNDATION. besides disbelieving in God, they disagree on virtually every other issue. Put 2 atheists in a room and they will never agree.

Christians argue with each other not to hate each other, but rather to gain spiritual knowledge from each other but after the arguments we ALL without exception fall back ON CHRIST! grin

So you see, we rock and your analogy just bounced back on you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
vaxx:
please stop ,you will render the whole purpose of philosophy and science useless.....infinite regress of explanation.......where every proposition needs a justification..... Pls stop..

grin cheesy

Well that is logic for you smiley

Logic loves infinite regress

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by superhumanist(m): 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
butterflyl1on:

grin cheesy

Well that is logic for you smiley

Logic loves infinite regress

NO!!

Logic does not love infinite regress. Stop trying to sound smart.

Infinite regress occurs only when we apply logic to abstract concepts of measurement.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
superhumanist:

NO!!

Logic does not love infinite regress. Stop trying to sound smart.

Infinite regress occurs only when we apply logic to abstract concepts of measurement.

You have no idea what vaxx and I are talking about do you?

Please intelligent people are having a chat. You would do well to watch and learn.

Even in your rush you just said and I quote

Yet logic to you still does not love infinite regress.

Go and sleep please and stop talking unintelligently
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by ZirdoRoray(m): 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Yes. Faith is very simple.

Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours.
(Mark 11:24-25)

Jesus is quoted many times in the Bible saying that a believer can ask for anything through prayer and receive it. He even goes so far as to say that mountains and trees can be thrown into the sea simply by praying for it. This is clearly a lie, and can be proven to be a lie by any believer. Simply pray for me to be converted to Christianity right away. Or better yet ask God to move the mountains behind my house. He could make a lot of converts that way. If I’m converted today, I’ll post a public apology on this forum and devote my life to kissing God’s ass. If I’m not converted it would only be fair for you to apologize and devote your life to kissing my butt.

According to my simple 'faith' in the holy blabble. God means Galactic Obliteration Device..G.O.D. If you don't understand then you are not of this world please do quick and meet the giant spook in sky where every one wears white and gets bored singing to him forever because he created the entire universe. 1+1=2, therefore god exists.. lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (42) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs / Church Buildings That Will Amaze You!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.