Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Seun Doesn't Exist - Religion (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Doesn't Exist (53724 Views)

You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? / "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican / Why Voodoo Doesn't Exist, My Little Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Matoni: 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
According to the famous physicist and Nobel Prize winner, Albert Einstein, “Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind.”

They want scientific proof it is in the Quran and I can list over twenty signs that prove the existence of God. But why should I bother? The quran says....

As to those who reject Faith it is the same to them whether thou warn them or do not warn them; they will not believe. (30). Allah hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing and on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur). 31 32
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by superhumanist(m): 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
superior1:

Exactly what I thought.

Tell me seeing you cant prove the existence of Seun as a human and yet according to you believe he is, how are you different from Christians who believe the existence of God although their shreds of evidence are not persuasive enough for you.

Doesn't that make you and your fellow bandit of atheists hypocrites at best and pseudointellectual-comedians?

Abeg. You win in this silly game.

Seun does not exist. You win.

After all, I can't use logic to prove something to a person that has refused to use reason.

Seun does not exist. In fact, nairaland does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by superhumanist(m): 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
Matoni:
According to the famous physicist and Nobel Prize winner, Albert Einstein, “Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind.”

They want scientific proof it is in the Quran and I can list over twenty signs that prove the existence of God. But why should I bother? The quran says....

As to those who reject Faith it is the same to them whether thou warn them or do not warn them; they will not believe. (30). Allah hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing and on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur). 31 32

To the Islam section abeg. Your talk is irritating.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by superhumanist(m): 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
Budaatum, Hahn, tollzara, hopefullandlord, Johnydon2,

Food done ready

https://www.nairaland.com/4355874/how-shoprite-bread-explains-religion
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ronpet777:

OK, now I like this. I appreciate ur subtle style of getting facts.
Yes I will serve him, but yet it depends. To be honest and human with u, on d surface I won't serve a course that holds no reward. it's just natural to work towards a prize. But then, seeing d benefits of serving him here on earth without even d eternal reward is good enough to serve him. There is joy and happiness serving him.
Apart from d end reward, leaving without d weight of guilt, sin, malice, animosity is good enough a reason to go on and be fulfilled at d end of the day.

Yes, I also believe that it depends.. on you maybe,..Since there's no reward or consequence, you'd only serve God and do his will to the point where it crosses yours.
You would basically be doing what "you" think is right.

So about the joy and happiness and benefits of serving God without a reward, I don't really see much in that direction.

It's the joy, happiness and benefits of being a good person morally and being at peace with yourself for that, having people love you back for the love you show to them, the love you willingly want to show after no form of external influence Like the Bible passages, which talk about love... therefore not instructed love or commanded love.

Also, you could actually still be at peace with yourself for not loving someone, who you really don't like. I think, it's a default human setting- you can't like what you dislike.
And you disliking a person wouldn't mean you would be able to kill that person. Just to put that argument down before it arises. Without the Bible even, murder would still be a crime in societies with good moral values.

So Malice is made to sound like a terrible word.. I've seen grudges being depicted as heavy rocks on a person's back in a religious book. In reality, I don't like someone's personality and I choose not to talk to that person. That doesn't even lay as much as feather's weight on my back. It could even do me more good than evil.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
superior1:

You mean you can prove without leaving a doubt Seun exists as human?. I have been looking for someone who can do this.

If I were determined to, I could.

I'm sure there's a good amount of evidence that the Seun of nairaland exists both on Nairaland and in Nigeria.

Worst case scenario, I arrange a meeting for the three of us and you, Seun and I could chill at his place sometime.

But that one is not my fight tongue
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by superior1: 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
3nim:

If I were determined to, I could.

I'm sure there's a good amount of evidence that the Seun of nairaland exists both on Nairaland and in Nigeria.

Worst case scenario, I arrange a meeting for the three of us and you, Seun and I could chill at his place sometime.

But that one is not my fight tongue

Exists as human? not a program, robot or alien?. My mouth is salivating to see these evidence
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
superior1:

Exists as human? not a program, robot or alien?. My mouth is salivating to see these evidence

No, Seun does not exist as a human being. I'm actually a mad person and I meant that you, me and Seun, the program will chill at his place.

But stop salivating- I'm not determined to prove something you know that you know to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by superior1: 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
3nim:

No, Seun does not exist as a human being. I'm actually a mad person and I meant that you, me and Seun, the program will chill at his place.

But stop salivating- I'm not determined to prove something you know that you know to you.

And you knew I know, how?. This sounds like one of the Christians arguments for the existence of God.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
superior1:

And you knew I know, how?. This sounds like one of the Christians arguments for the existence of God.

Do I sound like a Christian?
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by superior1: 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
3nim:

Do I sound like a Christian?

You are definitely using one of their popular arguments......'you are supposed to know by default that God exists ' the same logic you used when you claimed I knew Seun is a human in your prior post. See what I mean?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
superior1:

You are definitely using one of their popular arguments......'you are supposed to know my default that God exists ' the same logic you used when you claimed I knew Seun is a human in your prior post. See what I mean?

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by damosky12(m): 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
superior1:

You are definitely using one of their popular arguments......'you are supposed to know my default that God exists ' the same logic you used when you claimed I knew Seun is a human in your prior post. See what I mean?

This thread, clearly, is a parody and mockery of the foolishness of atheists in saying there is no God. Yet, so far, they have even failed to even "prove" beyond logical doubt that the "supernatural" seun exists.

All they do is subscribe to the very same methods of argument they condemned while they argue against Christians.

I think this turn in tables should amplify their folly enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
damosky12:

This thread, clearly, is a parody and mockery of the foolishness of atheists in saying there is no God. Yet, so far, they have even failed to even "prove" beyond logical doubt that the "supernatural" seun exists.

All they do is subscribe to the very same methods of argument they condemned while they argue against Christians.

I think this turn in tables should amplify their folly enough.

Lol especially that one called supermanhumanist or is it superhumaniist. He has been seuns mouthpiece everywhere like seun ministers to him via the spirit of nairaland. Ask him how seuns voice sounds now and he will tell you in detail. grin

Yet seun has seen this thread and even dodged proving his own existence and was saying something totally irrelevant to the thread.

cheesy grin
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
damosky12 butterflyl1on superior1

Alright, you all have definitely won this one. Seun doesn't exist.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
superior1:

You are definitely using one of their popular arguments......'you are supposed to know by default that God exists ' the same logic you used when you claimed I knew Seun is a human in your prior post. See what I mean?

I see what you mean. I'll try not to do that again. It wasn't logical to assume that you really know that he's human.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
3nim:

Yes, I also believe that it depends.. on you maybe,..Since there's no reward or consequence, you'd only serve God and do his will to the point where it crosses yours.
You would basically be doing what "you" think is right.

So about the joy and happiness and benefits of serving God without a reward, I don't really see much in that direction.

It's the joy, happiness and benefits of being a good person morally and being at peace with yourself for that, having people love you back for the love you show to them, the love you willingly want to show after no form of external influence Like the Bible passages, which talk about love... therefore not instructed love or commanded love.

Also, you could actually still be at peace with yourself for not loving someone, who you really don't like. I think, it's a default human setting- you can't like what you dislike.
And you disliking a person wouldn't mean you would be able to kill that person. Just to put that argument down before it arises. Without the Bible even, murder would still be a crime in societies with good moral values.

So Malice is made to sound like a terrible word.. I've seen grudges being depicted as heavy rocks on a person's back in a religious book. In reality, I don't like someone's personality and I choose not to talk to that person. That doesn't even lay as much as feather's weight on my back. It could even do me more good than evil.
U speak as though ur moral scale is d general standard. Keeping malice is like taking poison and expecting someone else to die. Ofcouse u can dislike a person but avoiding such person is preferable than to nurse animosity towards such a person. Do u believe it takes God for many of those virtues to fully manifest??Being morally upright is just a prerogative lifestyle but having God in ur life makes it a mandate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by superior1: 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
3nim:
damosky12 butterflyl1on superior1

Alright, you all have definitely won this one. Seun doesn't exist.

My own position is kinda agnostic (I don't know if he does exist or not as a human) but that is not the point.

I believe we all have some complex experiences that might be quite difficult to pass across in a way logically placeable to a third party, it doesn't, however, diminish the validity of such experiences.

It is possible you might have met an entity or person that goes by the name Seun who claimed ownership of NL, how do you pass this simple truth to someone who is bent on judging the validity of your experience based on his?, or a group of people who open countless of threads to ridicule your narration online, those who claimed you are simply stupid and deluded for not being able to convince them?. It is almost impossible.

And yet this is the same experience I have seen many Christians face when conveying their convictions, objects of mockery. Perhaps it is time to reconsider the standard we have erected in pondering on theological questions.

Even though I smell some sarcasm, thanks for your responses 3nim.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by ReinaFarine: 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
superior1:

My own position is kinda agnostic (I don't know if he does exist or not as a human) but that is not the point.

I believe we all have some complex experiences that might be quite difficult to pass across in a way logically placeable to a third party, it doesn't, however, diminish the validity of such experiences.

It is possible you might have met an entity or person that goes by the name Seun who claimed ownership of NL, how do you pass this simple truth to someone who is bent on judging the validity of your experience based on his?, or a group of people who open countless of threads to ridicule your narration online, those who claimed you are simply stupid and deluded for not being able to convince them?. It is almost impossible.

And yet this is the same experience I have seen many Christians face when conveying their convictions, objects of mockery. Perhaps it is time to reconsider the standard we have erected in pondering on theological questions.

Are or were you a science student?
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
superior1:

My own position is kinda agnostic (I don't know if he does exist or not as a human)

Same here.

The argument goes both ways. If you're agnostic, just remain neutral.
In my opinion, Christian arguments aren't always irrefutable. I also believe that it's impossible to prove the existence or inexistence of God but it actually seems logic falls most times on the atheistic side. Actually a lot of christians (off-nairaland) result to throwing out logic in line with the rule, "Do not question".
I wonder if you've really come accross judgemental Christians before. I wonder if you've lived with them.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by bennyann: 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Lol especially that one called supermanhumanist or is it superhumaniist. He has been seuns mouthpiece everywhere like seun ministers to him via the spirit of nairaland. Ask him how seuns voice sounds now and he will tell you in detail. grin

Yet seun has seen this thread and even dodged proving his own existence and was saying something totally irrelevant to the thread.

cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by bennyann: 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
superior1:

Hmmmm

The intelligent ones won't accept that sir. I've tried passing a similar message but to no avail.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by superhumanist(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
butterflyl1on:

cheesy grin

Of course, I am a disciple of the atheist messiah, Seun Osewa.

Clown.

You don't realise that many people here including Christians can see how you and your gang of deniers are dubious.

Seun sarcastically pointed out the stupidity of the thread given that comparing him to a non existent God that never speaks for himself is ridiculous.

Seun needs not to prove himself as anyone that has sense can do research on him and his office in Ogun state.

So, yes, I can't beat you and your cohorts in stupidity. Seun does not exist- you win the silly game.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by superior1: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Are or were you a science student?

I took sciences up to postgrad. May I ask the reason for this question?
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by ReinaFarine: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
superior1:

I took sciences up to postgrad. May I ask the reason for this question?

How do we test for something in chemistry?
I actually dropped chemistry in hundred level. But I still remember the basics. Test, observation and inference. True?

For us to prove seun exists as human and created nairaland forum, we first have to state who a human is. What are the characteristics/properties that distinguishes human from everything else?
If seun possesses these properties, then he is human.
It differentiates from the Theory or System of God. Everybody has a different Idea of who a god or God is suppose to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
superior1:

There are those who call themselves agnostics here who reason on a different wavelength from you. They say they are agnostic but talk like full blown atheists and when you try to steer them right they refuse to listen. An agnostic should actually be better at observing rather than making some very bold and definite comments despite claiming agnostic. "They can tell you God may exist but Yahweh specifically does not exist". How they are so sure of this despite knowing that Yahweh is regarded as God by almost 2.6 billion Christians worldwide is mind boggling.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by superior1: 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
3nim:

Same here.

The argument goes both ways. If you're agnostic, just remain neutral.
In my opinion, Christian arguments aren't always irrefutable. I also believe that it's impossible to prove the existence or inexistence of God[b] but it actually seems logic falls most times on the atheistic side[/b]. Actually a lot of christians (off-nairaland) result to throwing out logic in line with the rule, "Do not question".
I wonder if you've really come accross judgemental Christians before. I wonder if you've lived with them.

First bold, atheists will have you believe that
Second bold, well I have lived with all manner of people from across the World, some are judgemental and some, not so. Except you believe Christianity doctrines somehow produce judgemental people, I will say the ones you met are just who they chose to be and it may have nothing to do with their religion.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
superhumanist:

Of course, I am a disciple of the atheist messiah, Seun Osewa.

Clown.

You don't realise that many people here including Christians can see how you and your gang of deniers are dubious.

Seun sarcastically pointed out the stupidity of the thread given that comparing him to a non existent God that never speaks for himself is ridiculous.

Seun needs not to prove himself as anyone that has sense can do research on him and his office in Ogun state.

So, yes, I can't beat you and your cohorts in stupidity. Seun does not exist- you win the silly game.

Yes sure he did and yes you are the disciple of Seun your Messiah. You don't realise that so many people can now see how easily it is for you to become delusional and unable to logically defend a question when the parameters for assessing the question is in the hands of the one asking the question grin

God needs not to prove himself as anyone that has sense can do research on God based on Gods standards after giving their lives to Christ and receiving His spirit.

You beat yourself in your own stupidity without our help. cheesy

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
bennyann:

Hmmmm

The intelligent ones won't accept that sir. I've tried passing a similar message but to no avail.

LMAO cheesy @ "intelligent ones". wink
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by superior1: 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
ReinaFarine:

How do we test for something in chemistry?
I actually dropped chemistry in hundred level. But I still remember the basics. Test, observation and inference. True?

For us to prove seun exists as human and created nairaland forum, we first have to state who a human is. What are the characteristics/properties that distinguishes human from everything else?
If seun possesses these properties, then he is human.
It differentiates from the Theory or System of God. Everybody has a different Idea of who a god or God is suppose to be.

Now, this is a good point.

Let us set a frame of reference then, we will accept scientific definitions/research literatures for discussing principles, features, claims and submissions as relating to humans and all other things in alternatives (including programs, robots, aliens etc) and then the mainstream Christian definition for God (although I dont see how my question of Seun existence extends to System of God according to you).

If that is ok, then go ahead and present your arguments barring any iota of doubt Seun exists as human but if you are not ok with the frame of reference I presented, you can propose another for me to consider.

Fair?
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by superior1: 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
butterflyl1on:

There are those who call themselves agnostics here who reason on a different wavelength from you. They say they are agnostic but talk like full blown atheists and when you try to steer them right they refuse to listen. An agnostic should actually be better at observing rather than making some very bold and definite comments despite claiming agnostic. "They can tell you God may exist but Yahweh specifically does not exist". How they are so sure of this despite knowing that Yahweh is regarded as God by almost 2.6 billion Christians worldwide is mind boggling.

I am only agnostic to the extent of Seun existence question (meaning I dont if he exists or not) not on my theology. Yeah, someone agnostic should be opened to questions for and against not making some bold claims that cant be backed empirically.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by ReinaFarine: 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
superior1:

Now, this is a good point.

Let us set a frame of reference then, we will accept scientific definitions/research literatures for discussing principles, features, claims and submissions as relating to humans and all other things in alternatives (including programs, robots, aliens etc) and then the mainstream Christian definition for God (although I dont see how my question of Seun existence extends to System of God according to you).

If that is ok, then go ahead and present your arguments barring any iota of doubt Seun exists as human but if you are not ok with the frame of reference I presented, you can propose another for me to consider.

Fair?

Of course we are accepting scientific definitions and whatever, whatever for who a human is. We have to decide what are the things that can and have successfully designed websites for the purpose of human interactions. Please, everyone is free to contribute. Things that could have created nairaland.
My submission is HUMAN
Although so many things could have created the website. I believe the one behind this one is a human by the name Seun.

And.. The op tries to compare the creation of nairaland by seun to the creation of the universe by God. I fee we should clarify the existence of seun. I can't prove the existence of God since I don't actually know who has the proper definition of who a God should be.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs / Church Buildings That Will Amaze You!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.