Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,704 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Seun Doesn't Exist - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Doesn't Exist (53590 Views)

You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? / "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican / Why Voodoo Doesn't Exist, My Little Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Thanks Bro. I hope you treat your brain muscles in like manner. A drop of reason might drown it if you're not careful.

Where would you even find a drop of that for you? The erosion of psychosis has created deep gullies that divert all reason from where it should get to for you.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Well, one carries a cross. Another doesn't. Who is?

One has risen from the dead while another is still calling him a dead Jew. Who is?

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Where would you even find a drop of that for you? The erosion of psychosis has created deep gullies that divert all reason from where it should get to for you.
Answer my questions girl.

U can run but u can't hide. grin

I tot we were having a little discussion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
tintingz:

I really have to thank YHWH for delivering my mouth, if not enh, i for call you mumudeen.

Abeg how did you know all these about Seun? It makes sense for you to believe all this about Seun, but you call me lame for believing the Bible. Pls permit me to ask you this, Are you sick?
tintingz:

Let's not go into Moderators.
Are you high of flakka? You believe Moderators but doubt prophets.
[quote author=tintingz post=65072818
So from your logic YAHWEH bought the materials he used to create the universe? Wonderful! grin

I wonder why this lame thread is still running, the owner of Nairaland Seun Osewa(handle Seun) has responded and we all witnessed it, has any fairy God responded and we all witnessed it?[/quote]
How old are you pls? You sound so little, like you are 7yrs. No, that will be an insult to smart 7yrs'. You are dead to think that YHWH will need to buy land or material as you call it, to create anything. I feel like flogging you for this low mentality.

Little kid, drink a cool glass of water and sleep, you'll reason better perhaps, when you wake up tomorrow.

[quote author=tintingz post=65072818]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 10:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

That's why you are here, contributing your own quota.
And this section is created for me to contribute my godly stupidity, (you think i dont know that what am doing sound atupid to you?) But you? You are a wandering dying star, with no base and no destination.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
Emmanystone:

I really have to thank YHWH for delivering my mouth, if not enh, i for call you mumudeen.

Abeg how did you know all these about Seun? It makes sense for you to believe all this about Seun, but you call me lame for believing the Bible. Pls permit me to ask you this, Are you sick?

grin grin cheesy
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
Emmanystone:

U can be very wicked u knw. Pls temper judgement with mercy. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ronpet777:

I see am o my sister. Bunch of thoughtless clowns.
Clowns are funny or stupid, these ones are dead. Castatrophy going somewhere to happen.

Just imagine how bitter sonoflucifer sounds. Can you imagine how he copes while alone with his thoughts? I hope flakka doesn't enter Nigeria, these little atheists here will galdly embrace it to free themselves from depression.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
butterflyl1on:

grin grin cheesy
Pls where r they? I mean the atheists. I tot they were all over this thread? cheesy

Bunch of kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by chemystery: 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
tintingz:
SMH, this is dumb, lame and flawed.

For Nairaland to exist, it took some process e.g buying this domain and paying for this domain monthly or yearly, so I ask can a spirit or robot buy a domain and pay for it monthly or yearly? Remember the person buying a domain must have an account(e.g Bank account).
Adverts are placed on Nairaland, so people pay money into unknown spirit or robot account? What a mess in your logic!

Let's not go into Moderators.

So from your logic YAHWEH bought the materials he used to create the universe? Wonderful! grin

I wonder why this lame thread is still running, the owner of Nairaland Seun Osewa(handle Seun) has responded and we all witnessed it, has any fairy God responded and we all witnessed it?
Yahweh bought a DIY Universe Starter Kit at Alaba international market grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 10:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
chemystery:

Yahweh bought a DIY Universe Starter Kit at Alaba international market grin

Tell us ma. Wot do u believe? How did d world begin and wot is d purpose of life??

If u can't, keep silent for life.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 10:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
Emmanystone:

And this section is created for me to contribute my godly stupidity, (you think i dont know that what am doing sound atupid to you?) But you? You are a wandering dying star, with no base and no destination.

Chai! Very painful !!

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
sonofluc1fer:
[/quote]

I hear he has a sexy voice. Deep baritone like mine. I've always wondered if he could sing 'lady in red'...
Guy, don't hurt yourself biko. Take it easy. No matter what happens, don't take flakka. undecided

sonofluc1fer:

You're right, Bro. Only sheep like yourself can hear him. Lions like me roam solo.

Poor Guy, he thinks he is a lion. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Just imagine Timon telling Pumba that he is a Mufasa. Pumba will believe him of course. Kwakwakwakwakekwakwa.

Awww, maybe he thinka by calling me a sheep am suppose to resent it. I AM PROUDLY SHEEP. JUST LIKE YOU ARE PROUDLY A GOAT.

And on the last day sheep shall be seperated from the goats. You know that verse abi? Yes you do, yes you do. It causes your dad tremors anytime he remembers it.

sonofluc1fer:

Emma, I'm sorry to say. But your path to intellectual freedom will be a long tortuous one if you continue this way. How can you believe Lucifer exists?
Who said am searching for intellectual freedom?
Lucifer doesn't exist but he has a son who is very proud to wear his i ldentity openly. Kwakwakwakwakwakwa.
Guy. Go and cure yourselve before it becomes to.late, flakka will soon enter Nigeria. With the rate of depreeaion amongst you atheists here, hmmm. Remember i need you sane to keep me hummoured here.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
chemystery:

Seun didn't create the world. Seun created nairaland and he has revealed himself severally on nairaland just like he also did on this thread. Can we have god who created the world to reveal himself to the world? Is that something too much to ask from an omnipotent being?
Have i responded to you before? Well, i may have remotely. Pls stop kapping carelessly. How has Seun revealed himself? By typing some words? Pls define revelation.

God reveals himself through the Bible, through Nature, yet you keep shouting 'Let God reveal himself in person'. I'm to believe some words as revelation? What stops Seun from revealing himself if he exists?

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
butterflyl1on:

They are the wise "in their own eyes" but before God they are beyond foolish. cheesy
Bros, if you term these ones here foolish as compared to the ones YHWH talks about, you'd be dignifying them o.

These ones are dead. Fools are alive sef.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ronpet777:

Chai! Very painful !!
grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

I bless God for your testimonies.
I bless Him too. He has done with no Richard Dawkins can do.
sonofluc1fer:

It's great that you needed a dead Jew to deal with pride and anger.
Yes oo bros, if a dead Jew can do this, i wonder what the living one will do.
sonofluc1fer:

Some of dont need a dead Jew to learn self-control. Proper education and meditation helped me. I handle my temper much better now than when I was a Christian.
Yes, some don't need any Jew dead or alive to learn self control, but depend on flakka or rightly shoot themselves in the head. I was in Reddit, an atheist platform, when i read how miserable their lives are, if i were contemplating atheism, i repent.
WTH? People wanting to kill themselves because they are afriad they will fall sick, suffer and die. Lolzzz, meanwhile there's no hellfire o. Yet they fear dead more.

sonofluc1fer:

One man's poison. Another's meat.
Correct. That's why i choose YHWH, you chose Lucifer.

sonofluc1fer:

Asking for a better alternative to what you believe in means you, like your fellow brothers, fail to get the point. And I'm not gonna labor myself with ceasless repetitions.
Have you given me a better option from YHWH? Can't remember. Try me again.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 11:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Slaves need seals..branded Christ's. What freedom is there in Christ?
Yes,i have his seal, just like you have Lucifer's. 666. Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Gbam! Who are you again please? Are you married? Valentine feelings are in the air still o . You rock like in a gbasky way.
grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by dalaman: 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ronpet777:

Hahahhahahahahaha! And u Mr dalaman, we r offering u a huge platform to sell ur product. Wot exactly r u bringing to d table? Wot exactly r u offering? At least we hv hope that there is an afterlife and better life after this for God's followers. Pls, wot does ur atheism offer mankind? Apart from making us believe that we r no better than a bed bug that lives today and die off tomorrow with no purpose or like a garden lily that grows in d morning and fade off at night. Or that we must all knw that NOTHING created SOMETHING.
Pls Wot more do u offer? The only hope an atheist hold on to is the fact that he/she can antagonize normal humans here and die off like garden weed. Wot a pity.
Shame on u. Tell us now Wot we stand to gain From ur UNBELIEF!!!
Pls kindly do. We r all waiting.

I am not here to sell atheism to you. Am here to just point the reality of the matter to you. Having hope in am afterlife means NOTHING in reality. The Islamic terrorist that kills others in the name of Allah has MORE hope than you in the afterlife and acts in such a way that will hasten his transition to the afterlife where he hopes to go and enjoy many heavenly virgins, live in a paradise with rivers of wine, golden streets and all. Your belief is NOT better than that of a common muslim and neither is your hope greater than his. You just subscribe to a different fictional and mythological belief that is just different from his and that's all.

The ancient Egyptians built the pyramids and valley of the kings, thousands of years ago because of their beliefs and hopes in the afterlife. But you look at them today and laugh at their beliefs and hopes in the afterlife just as you do that of Islamic fundamentalist that kills himself and others in the hope of an afterlife.

Life has ONLY one purpose that we know of and that is survival, any purpose or meaning is what you make of it. To the muslims the purpose of life is to be a loyal slave of Allah, to the Buddhist it is to achieve nirvana, t the Hindus is to live loyal to the cast you are born in so that you can reincarnate as a better caste in the next life. Again the purpose and meaning of life is what ever you make of it and it has nothing to do with the reality of life. We must all live and die that is the fact. Believing in ancient mythology and fiction as you do those NOT make your life better than mine in anyway in reality.

You believe in mythology and fiction of ancient people and that remains the fact. Regardless of how it makes you feel, it has nothing to do with anything in reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

He is a God that does great things.
Yes. He is so great He counts you are too little to even hear when you whine insult at Him. He just ignores you.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

What insults? You're lost and arrogant. Pointers have been placed for you, but you insist on using a road that leads nowhere. Safe journey bro, or as you Christians say it, journey mercies.
Did i just saw the bolded? So atheism or satanism leads somewhere, while Christianity leads nowhere?

Worisrongwirisguy? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Jesus died for me. What a great testimony and it was FREE. However for mosquitoes or roaches to die for you it still has to cost you at least 500 naira. Even they refused to die for free for you.

grin cheesy
No be small oo. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Yawn. Wanna keep going round in circles? Or are you too dumb to comprehend simple statements?
Which circle nau? Have you talked about it before? Point us there.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by dalaman: 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ronpet777:

I hv studied these guys. All they do is put u in a position where u hv to defend. Dont let them. They always want to question while offering nothing to substitute belief. They r all weaklings hiding under the cloak of logic. Tell them to offer something and they tremble all over. They r simply bunch of losers who wish to distract pple by diverting ur attention away from their crumbling existence.

When a lie is put forward I don't need to counter ot with another lie. All I need to show is that you have put forth a lie and move ahead. I knowhow painful it is when people show you that your beliefs are nothing but mythical and fictional beliefs. Long ago the hurch used to kill people for pointing that out until when they lost all their powers. Now muslims are also doing it. But the reality that you only believe ancient mythology and fiction must be pointed out and I don't need to replace it with my own fictional narrative.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by tintingz(m): 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
Emmanystone:

> Can this domain exist without buying it?
> Can online payment be done with no account?
> Does a bank account created by a non-existing entity?

I believe the Moderators exist because thier handle were created the same way as yours e.g using Email, many of your fairy book Prophets have no evidence to back up thier existence.

How old are you pls? You sound so little, like you are 7yrs. No, that will be an insult to smart 7yrs'. You are dead to think that YHWH will need to buy land or material as you call it, to create anything. I feel like flogging you for this low mentality.

Little kid, drink a cool glass of water and sleep, you'll reason better perhaps, when you wake up tomorrow.
You're confused.

You result in silly insults just because your logic is flawed! grin

No domain(like .com) can exist without buying it online and make payment on monthly or yearly bases, you can't pay online without having bank account! Bank account can't run by invisible unkown entity!

So I asked again by your Logic since you're trying to compare the existence of Owner of Nairaland and Owner of this universe, did Yahweh bought materials for this universe? Did he pledge to a superior entity?

You can't eat your cake and have it too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ronpet777:

Kindly explain Wot u mean by circle.

Pls stop giving this guy where to hide by arguing with him. He is avoiding me like plague. Let me face him, He is looking for alibi to escape.
You said you just decided to stop being a guest and register a moniker, but, didn't you notice while reading as a guest that, atheists can not stand a consistent discussion?

He has nothing to say that's why he is running.

Wait, i remember. There's a guy here who runs from Butterfly1ion the way this one is running from you now. cheesy.

Pls stop terrorizing him.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
tintingz:

I believe the Moderators exist because thier handle were created the same way as yours e.g using Email, many of your fairy book Prophets have no evidence to back up thier existence.
You're confused.

No domain(like .com) can exist without buying it online and make payment on monthly or yearly bases, you can't pay online without having bank account! Bank account can't run by invisible unkown entity!

So I asked again by your Logic since you're trying to compare the existence of Owner of Nairaland and Owner of this universe, did Yahweh bought materials for this universe? Did he pledge to a superior entity?

Father, hold my tongue. In Jesus name.

Oya brother Ronpet777 come and carry dis boy away from my face before i sin. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 11:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
tintingz:

You're confused.

You dey reason backward. Goansleep.

Good nite.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
dalaman:

When a lie is put forward I don't need to counter ot with another lie. All I need to show is that you have put forth a lie and move ahead. I knowhow painful it is when people show you that your beliefs are nothing but mythical and fictional beliefs. Long ago the hurch used to kill people for pointing that out until when they lost all their powers. Now muslims are also doing it. But the reality that you only believe ancient mythology and fiction must be pointed out and I don't need to replace it with my own fictional narrative.

So u get mouth to talk ,U get luck sey I run go do some things. Oya answer my questions coward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by budaatum: 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
This thread requires a simple response so I'll borrow Hank's Ass from joseph1013
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
tintingz:

You're confused.

Hey, sharap. Nobody has time for ur English. Offer us something better or go and sleep

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Owl Found In A Church In Ahoada, Rivers State / Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death / Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.