Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Seun Doesn't Exist - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Doesn't Exist (53717 Views)

You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? / "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican / Why Voodoo Doesn't Exist, My Little Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 12:01am On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:
> Can this domain exist without buying it?
> Can online payment be done with no account?
> Does a bank account created by a non-existing entity?

I believe the Moderators exist because thier handle were created the same way as yours e.g using Email, many of your fairy book Prophets have no evidence to back up thier existence.
You're confused.

You result in silly insults just because your logic is flawed! grin

No domain(like .com) can exist without buying it online and make payment on monthly or yearly bases, you can't pay online without having bank account! Bank account can't run by invisible unkown entity!

So I asked again by your Logic since you're trying to compare the existence of Owner of Nairaland and Owner of this universe, did Yahweh bought materials for this universe? Did he pledge to a superior entity?

You can't eat your cake and have it too!

Dude they asked you to reel out the greater alternatives atheism has to offer and up till now you are still stuttering. grin

What better alternatives does atheism offer. Show them to me and I will gladly drop my Jesus for it.

Put up or shut up!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by tintingz(m): 12:03am On Feb 15, 2018
butterflyl1on:

SMH this is dumb, lame and flawed.
Let's see

For the universe to exist it took some process. e. .g energy expenditure from God and mental expenditure based on desire and this he did for 6 days sparing nothing as he rolled out mental and energy expenditure graciously. So I ask do mental and energy expenditure not count for payment? Remember that God who created the universe owns it all so we are IN HIS ACCOUNT. Adverts are done on his account as this account contains time as well which he has so graciously released To us with limitations. We advertise Jesus on the daily and we pay for them too on God's account using our resources and our energy. What a mess in your logic.
Seun is NOT the owner of ".com" he bought the domain for Nairaland to exist! Dammit!

The domain was originally administered by the United States Department of Defense, but is today operated by Verisign, and remains under ultimate jurisdiction of U.S. law.

The domain com was one of the first set of top-level domains when the Domain Name System was first implemented for use on the Internet in January 1985. The domain was administered by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/.com

Both the domain and Nairaland owner had a starting point, they are bound to a law!

We have a moderator and he is known as THE HOLY SPIRIT. and I already told you that God paid for every single space in the universe. He owns the entire real estate of it.
Do the HOLY SPIRIT has email like you? Are you the same nature as the Holy Spirit? undecided

I wonder why this lovely thread shouldn't be left running. A certain moniker named seun which could even be a programmed robot has responded or even anyone for that matter and we all see what the moniker wanted us to see which could not be true. We want to see the owner of moniker actually physically logging in by himself and typing out responses before we believe he is the one. God has also spoken to a lot of his children same period this thread has been up and those of us he spoke to can bear witness to this. Your logic fails woefully. grin
Is it possible for a robot to be paying for this domain monthly with a valid bank account?

Let's agree Seun is a robot, is the robot not an electronic responding to people and we all witnessed it? Is this not alone a sufficient evidence?
How can we ALL witness Yahweh response?

Yahweh are you above eating pizza...?

Kindly respond from the sky, so we can all witness it.

Oh I f**** hear nothing! grin
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 12:03am On Feb 15, 2018
dalaman:

I am not here to sell atheism to you. Am here to just point the reality of the matter to you. Having hope in am afterlife means NOTHING in reality. The Islamic terrorist that kills others in the name of Allah has MORE hope than you in the afterlife and acts in such a way that will hasten his transition to the afterlife where he hopes to go and enjoy many heavenly virgins, live in a paradise with rivers of wine, golden streets and all. Your belief is NOT better than that of a common muslim and neither is your hope greater than his. You just subscribe to a different fictional and mythological belief that is just different from his and that's all.

The ancient Egyptians built the pyramids and valley of the kings, thousands of years ago because of their beliefs and hopes in the afterlife. But you look at them today and laugh at their beliefs and hopes in the afterlife just as you do that of Islamic fundamentalist that kills himself and others in the hope of an afterlife.

Life has ONLY one purpose that we know of and that is survival, any purpose or meaning is what you make of it. To the muslims the purpose of life is to be a loyal slave of Allah, to the Buddhist it is to achieve nirvana, t the Hindus is to live loyal to the cast you are born in so that you can reincarnate as a better caste in the next life. Again the purpose and meaning of life is what ever you make of it and it has nothing to do with the reality of life. We must all live and die that is the fact. Believing in ancient mythology and fiction as you do those NOT make your life better than mine in anyway in reality.

You believe in mythology and fiction of ancient people and that remains the fact. Regardless of how it makes you feel, it has nothing to do with anything in reality.
So can u then shut up for life since u offer nothing better. Since my belief doesn't hurt anyone u can simply move along and never antagonize again as u r foolish enough to believe in nothing. It's my bliv not urs, if I like I bliv in soap, do not question me.

U will do well to just continue ur meaningless existence without bothering anyone. Peace!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by tintingz(m): 12:11am On Feb 15, 2018
chemystery:

Yahweh bought a DIY Universe Starter Kit at Alaba international market grin
I tire oooo! grin

Where Yahweh get money sef? grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 12:13am On Feb 15, 2018
Emmanystone:

Father, hold my tongue. In Jesus name.

Oya brother Ronpet777 come and carry dis boy away from my face before i sin. Tufiakwa.
I am here jare. I don't mind holding sleep for their sake. Yeye pple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by tintingz(m): 12:17am On Feb 15, 2018
Ronpet777:

Hey, sharap. Nobody has time for ur English. Offer us something better or go and sleep
I offer you my armpits.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by tintingz(m): 12:22am On Feb 15, 2018
Emmanystone:

You dey reason backward. Goansleep.

Good nite.
Since you reason forward, why can't you tell us why your reasoning is located in your butt?

Emmanystone:

Father, hold my tongue. In Jesus name.

Oya brother Ronpet777 come and carry dis boy away from my face before i sin. Tufiakwa.
I heard a Nigerian snake swallowed 36 Million, next time pray to your sky daddy to hold the snake mouth not your tongue.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 12:22am On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:
Let's see

Seun is NOT the owner of ".com" he bought the domain for Nairaland to exist! Dammit!

The earth did not begin to exist on its own originally Dammit! It was carved out from the universe for it to exist. Same goes for the universe. It was processed by the spoken word of God.

The domain was originally administered by the United States Department of Defense, but is today operated by Verisign, and remains under ultimate jurisdiction of U.S. law.

The domain com was one of the first set of top-level domains when the Domain Name System was first implemented for use on the Internet in January 1985. The domain was administered by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/.com

In a nutshell, man is fractional while God is not and despite how fractional man is seun still finds it hard to reveal himself to everyone or at least all of nairaland which is a tiny fraction of the world population.

Both the domain and Nairaland owner had a starting point, they are bound to a law!

Both this earth and the universe had a starting point and are bound by the law of the spoken word of God.

Do the HOLY SPIRIT has email like you? Are you the same nature as the Holy Spirit? undecided

Do you not know that emailing is archaic in the realm of God? We are the same nature as the Holy Spirit which is why we have an upgraded means of communication which you can never grasp while being at your emailing level.

Is it possible for a robot to be paying for this domain monthly with a valid bank account?

I guess you have never heard of automated payments in your archaic world.

Let's agree Seun is a robot, is the robot not an electronic responding to people and we all witnessed it? Is this not alone a sufficient evidence?
How can we ALL witness Yahweh response?

Robots today do not have to respond to people do they? Often times a robot can refuse to do anything you ask when you ask outside its programming so will not respond to you. Also the earth and the universe responds to God and we have witnesses it. Is this not sufficient evidence? How can you not all witness the universes response yet have been observing it?

Yahweh are you above eating pizza...?

Yahweh eats my praise and my worship so our method of feeding in this realm still leaves your method in the archaic hinterlands.

Kindly respond from the sky, so we can all witness it.

Oh I f**** hear nothing! grin

Kindly ask Seun to appear here and physically log into his account before the eyes of everyone and reveal himself to everyone on nairaland so we can all witness it.

Oh f**** I saw and heard nothing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 12:24am On Feb 15, 2018
To prove how spineless and unreasonable they r, now that it's late and everyone is abt to go to bed, they will come and drop comments to act like Jackie Chan. Y didn't u face me and talk well? Dare to challenge me tomorrow and I will show to u that ur only hope is to question other pple's belief without even having an iota of existential significance. U r all as good as dead. No purpose, just a mistake by evolution.So Wot can a useless living creature preach? I will be a fool to ever argue with a direction less individual who is accusing a person of going d wrong way.Has he found a way for himself yet? When u find a pathway to follow, do contact me. I will be ur guest on d journey. Kids!!! Till 2moro by God's grace cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by tintingz(m): 12:38am On Feb 15, 2018
butterflyl1on:

The earth did not begin to exist on its own originally Dammit! It was carved out from the universe for it to exist. Same goes for the universe. It was processed by the spoken word of God.
Since Seun is not the owner of ".com", Yahweh is not the owner of the materials!

In a nutshell, man is fractional while God is not and despite how fractional man is seun still finds it hard to reveal himself to everyone or at least all of nairaland which is a tiny fraction of the world population.
Seun is bound to a superior law, Yahweh is bound to a superior law!

Both this earth and the universe had a starting point and are bound by the law of the spoken word of God.
Nope, Seun is the one compare to Yahweh existence, Seun is bound to a law so also Yahweh by logic!

Do you not know that emailing is archaic in the realm of God? We are the same nature as the Holy Spirit which is why we have an upgraded means of communication which you can never grasp while being at your emailing level.
Lol, why is the Holy Spirit unknown?

I guess you have never heard of automated payments in your archaic world.
So robot go to the bank to deposit money? Interesting.

Oh which Bank is the robot using? grin

Robots today do not have to respond to people do they? Often times a robot can refuse to do anything you ask when you ask outside its programming so will not respond to you. Also the earth and the universe responds to God and we have witnesses it. Is this not sufficient evidence? How can you not all witness the universes response yet have been observing it?
Since Seun is a robot by you, is Yahweh a robot? undecided

Yahweh eats my praise and my worship so our method of feeding in this realm still leaves your method in the archaic hinterlands.
So Yahweh depends on you feeding him?

Kindly ask Seun to appear here and physically log into his account before the eyes of everyone and reveal himself to everyone on nairaland so we can all witness it.

Oh f**** I saw and heard nothing!
His account has responded and we all saw it, Seun pics are all over Google!
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by DankPineapple: 12:50am On Feb 15, 2018
Why is this under religion though?

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by chemystery: 12:53am On Feb 15, 2018
Emmanystone:

Have i responded to you before? Well, i may have remotely. Pls stop kapping carelessly. How has Seun revealed himself? By typing some words? Pls define revelation.

God reveals himself through the Bible, through Nature, yet you keep shouting 'Let God reveal himself in person'. I'm to believe some words as revelation? What stops Seun from revealing himself if he exists?
Seun didn't create nairaland just to have a personal relationship with you or anyone else and he has never ask for anyone to accept his existence while placing a reward for those who complies, and punishment for those who doesn't. The existence of god have great implication for you and me, hence the reason we need to accept his existence base on substantial evidence and not of faith! Many gods have claimed to have created the world and have revealed this through holy books written by men and not by these gods themselves. If this is the case, then a true god who is omnipotent should be able to device a distinct and extraordinary means of revealing itself. But in reality, there is no single difference between a supposed true god and an invented god. If man haven't invented books or the art of writing, wouldn't god have other means of revealing itself? Why would he rely on human invention to reveal itself?

What if god had chosen to communicate with everyone just like it had done to the men who claimed they were inspired by it? Would that be too much for an omnipotent supernatural being to do?

P.S:
Only an omnipotent being or someone with supernatural powers can reveal himself the way you want seun to. If this is a lie, then show us by demonstration, how you can do it without supernatural powers. But unfortunately, seun never claimed to have such powers. Yet so unfortunately, the supernatural doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by chemystery: 12:56am On Feb 15, 2018
Ronpet777:

Tell us ma. Wot do u believe? How did d world begin and wot is d purpose of life??

If u can't, keep silent for life.
I'd prefer to admit I have no explanation than to give or accept a bad one.
No explanation can never be wrong; a bad explanation can never be right.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkCornel(m): 5:14am On Feb 15, 2018
A fool remains a fool whether he is an theist or an atheist...

There are certain people in this religious section you'll feel like strangling if you are not mature enough to handle them. And I'm referring to both theists and atheists here...

Some have insults deeply rooted in their DNA, that at times you wonder if their parents raised them with insults and curses as loving words...for some people, maybe good morning means idiot...

Very irritating display of immaturity...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by dalaman: 5:31am On Feb 15, 2018
Ronpet777:

So can u then shut up for life since u offer nothing better. Since my belief doesn't hurt anyone u can simply move along and never antagonize again as u r foolish enough to believe in nothing. It's my bliv not urs, if I like I bliv in soap, do not question me.

U will do well to just continue ur meaningless existence without bothering anyone. Peace!!!

I will not shut up. Your belief hurts alot of people. I do not believe in nothing, I believe in a lot if things. I just do not believe in ancient mythology and fiction which is what your beliefs are. My existence is not meaningless no matter how much you say it is. Just because you believe and accept ancient mythology and fiction of some unknown people doesn't make your life any more meaningful than mine in reality. Your life isn't even more meaningful than that of a radical Islamic terrorist because you guys all believe in the same nonsense in the final scheme of things.

Keep wallowing in your stupid delusions. I will continue to question, it ridicule it and challenge it. It's obvious you don't like what am doing, just go and report me to your God and tell him to shut me up since you can't shut me up.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by dalaman: 5:45am On Feb 15, 2018
Ronpet777:
To prove how spineless and unreasonable they r, now that it's late and everyone is abt to go to bed, they will come and drop comments to act like Jackie Chan. Y didn't u face me and talk well? Dare to challenge me tomorrow and I will show to u that ur only hope is to question other pple's belief without even having an iota of existential significance. U r all as good as dead. No purpose, just a mistake by evolution.So Wot can a useless living creature preach? I will be a fool to ever argue with a direction less individual who is accusing a person of going d wrong way.Has he found a way for himself yet? When u find a pathway to follow, do contact me. I will be ur guest on d journey. Kids!!! Till 2moro by God's grace cool

Nobody is spineless and unreasonable, the only person that is spineless and unreasonable here is you because you feel the childhood indoctrination you still hold onto in ancient mythology and fiction make you any better than the person that has discarded it. There is something called different time zones. It is not everyone here that lives in Nigeria, some of us are in other continents with different time zones.

Again refusing to accept your own version of ancient mythology and fiction doesn't mean that a person's life is meaningless. The ancient mythology and fiction you were indoctrinated with is NOT the only thing that gives people meaning and purpose in life. Those that accept other ancient mythologies and fictions that are different from yours also find meaning and purpose in their lives from their own mythologies and fictional beliefs. Those that discard it all together also have meaning and purpose in their lives, so you better discard that stupid and delusional belief of yours that makes you assume that only people that subscribe to your delusions have meaning and purose in their lives.

Because you believe in some ancient mythology doesn't make your life better than mine in anyway. There is NOTHING that your belief gives you as an advantage. Your belief can not make you do any thing extra ordinary or give you any added advantage. You can only make empty and fictitious claims but in reality we are all the same. You have belief in ancient mythology and fiction while I don't and that is the only difference. Your empty beliefs doesn't make you any special at all. It doesn't give you any direction, it only make you deluded and that is the reality .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkCornel(m): 5:46am On Feb 15, 2018
dalaman:

I will not shut up. Your belief hurts alot of people. I do not believe in nothing, I believe in a lot if things. I just do not believe in ancient mythology and fiction which is what your beliefs are. My existence is not meaningless no matter how much you say it is. Just because you believe and accept ancient mythology and fiction of some unknown people doesn't make your life any more meaningful than mine in reality. Your life isn't even more meaningful than that of a radical Islamic terrorist because you guys all believe in the same nonsense in the final scheme of things.

Keep wallowing in your stupid delusions. I will continue to question, it ridicule it and challenge it. It's obvious you don't like what am doing, just go and report me to your God and tell him to shut me up since you can't shut me up.

I greet you in peace bro... I am not here to fight with you nor insult you.

Atheists keep mentioning theists are delusion because of their belief in a Creator called "God" or whichever name religion wants to tag along with...

But I have this to say...as long as certain things are unknown...then the God factor cannot be completely ruled out unless you have answers to the following questions;

1) In exact and accurate details, please tell us how the Universe came to be. If you say it is the big bang...was it programmed or it happened by accident?

2) In exact and accurate details, please tell us how complex life forms such as man and animals to be...did they at first evolve as an aggregation of simple life forms before environmental factors and variations became responsible for the different species we see today?

3) If you think complex life forms evolved from simple life forms...can you in exact details tell us what triggered this? If you staunchly believe there is no programmer behind the process...

If no one has exact answers to these questions ( and I don't mean guess work or plausible theories), then no one has the right to call another delusional for believing in the existence of a Creator.

Please I await your intelligent response to the questions I asked...

Cheers...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by dalaman: 6:00am On Feb 15, 2018
OkCornel:

I greet you in peace bro... I am not here to fight with you nor insult you.

Atheists keep mentioning theists are delusion because of their belief in a Creator called "God" or whichever name religion wants to tag along with...

But I have this to say...as long as certain things are unknown...then the God factor cannot be completely ruled out unless you have answers to the following questions;

1) In exact and accurate details, please tell us how the Universe came to be. If you say it is the big bang...was it programmed or it happened by accident?

2) In exact and accurate details, please tell us how complex life forms such as man and animals to be...did they at first evolve as an aggregation of simple life forms before environmental factors and variations became responsible for the different species we see today?

If no one has exact answers to these questions ( and I don't mean guess work or plausible theories), then no one has the right to call another delusional for believing in the existence of a Creator.

Please I await your intelligent response to the questions I asked...

Cheers...

No one knows how the universe or life came about. All we have are just different hypothesis with different levels of plausibility.

The theist here both christians and Muslims are deluded. They are deluded because the actually think that their beliefs in ancient mythology and fiction is the only legitimate beliefs to hold on to. They feel it is the only thing that gives people meaning and purpose. They call those of us that discard such mythologies "dead people" and other deameaning names.
I might not know what 1383743526222*625228465493737 is but all I know is that it can never be 500 and anybody that tells me it is 500 despite my lack of knowledge of the true answer will be ridiculed. You don't need to just believe in anything. Believe in things that you can demonstrate to be true with evidence before you come out in public declaring it. If you have no demonstrable evidence then no need coming out publicly with your beliefs and declaring it as the only truth, which is what this guys do, that is b why I call them deluded which is the fact.

Stop saying that religious people shouldn't be called deluded because they believe in a creator. That is not the only thing they believe in. Beliving in a creator is just one aspect, the hold onto to other beliefs that are nonsensical and need to be called out.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by correctguy101(m): 6:07am On Feb 15, 2018
chemystery:

No explanation can never be wrong; a bad explanation can never be right .

The bolded is not entirely true.

Check am na..... undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by correctguy101(m): 6:15am On Feb 15, 2018
chemystery:

Seun didn't create nairaland just to have a personal relationship with you or anyone else and he has never ask for anyone to accept his existence while placing a reward for those who complies, and punishment for those who doesn't. The existence of god have great implication for you and me, hence the reason we need to accept his existence base on substantial evidence and not of faith! Many gods have claimed to have created the world and have revealed this through holy books written by men and not by these gods themselves. If this is the case, then a true god who is omnipotent should be able to device a distinct and extraordinary means of revealing itself. But in reality, there is no single difference between a supposed true god and an invented god. If man haven't invented books or the art of writing, wouldn't god have other means of revealing itself? Why would he rely on human invention to reveal itself?

What if god had chosen to communicate with everyone just like it had done to the men who claimed they were inspired by it? Would that be too much for an omnipotent supernatural being to do?

P.S:
Only an omnipotent being or someone with supernatural powers can reveal himself the way you want seun to. If this is a lie, then show us by demonstration, how you can do it without supernatural powers. But unfortunately, seun never claimed to have such powers. Yet so unfortunately, the supernatural doesn't exist

I must commend you....

You get time cheesy

TF with the OP? Seun doesn't exist?

What a joke. Now Seun is being compared with a supposed Almighty being... Seun you too much grin

The OP is a joke, I don't want to say how moronic I find it all to be...

Your foolishness is terrific and terribly astounding. I salute your madness. Like I need more tea to mad like you grin

$mh

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkCornel(m): 6:21am On Feb 15, 2018
dalaman:

No one knows how the universe or life came about. All we have are just different hypothesis with different levels of plausibility.

The theist here both christians and Muslims are deluded. They are deluded because the actually think that their beliefs in ancient mythology and fiction is the only legitimate beliefs to hold on to. They feel it is the only thing that gives people meaning and purpose. They call those of us that discard such mythologies "dead people" and other deameaning names.
I might not know what 1383743526222*625228465493737 is but all I know is that it can never be 500 and anybody that tells me it is 500 despite my lack of knowledge of the true answer will be ridiculed. You don't need to just believe in anything. Believe in things that you can demonstrate to be true with evidence before you come out in public declaring it. Of you have no demonstrable evidence then no need coming out publicly with your beliefs and declaring it as the only truth, which is what this guys do, that is b why I call them delusion which is the fact.

Stop saying that religious people shouldn't be called deluded because they believe in a creator. That is not the only thing they believe in. Beliving in a creator is just one aspect, the hold onto to other beliefs that are nonsensical and need to be called out.

I get where you are coming from...and you're making a lot of sense.

However, I am appealing to you not to categorize all of them as delusional. For example, amongst the theists, there are fanatical ones who are ready to kill anyone or anything that moves for their beliefs...there are also those who practice a blind faith i.e. belief with little or no insight as to why they are doing what they are doing...

Then there are those that can still provide evidence for their beliefs e.g. Scientists who through science believes in the existence of a Creator...

Likewise, you cannot rule out the fact that there are atheists who are also delusional. There are medical cases of such...

In addition, if no one knows in exact details how the Universe and life came to be...then where is the wisdom in concluding that there is no Creator? (I'm not directing this question to you, but to all atheists)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by dalaman: 6:32am On Feb 15, 2018
OkCornel:

I get where you are coming from...and you're making a lot of sense.

However, I am appealing to you not to categorize all of them as delusional. For example, amongst the theists, there are fanatical ones who are ready to kill anyone or anything that moves for their beliefs...there are also those who practice a blind faith i.e. belief with little or no insight as to why they are doing what they are doing...

Then there are those that can still provide evidence for their beliefs e.g. Scientists who through science believes in the existence of a Creator...

Likewise, you cannot rule out the fact that there are atheists who are also delusional. There are medical cases of such...

In addition, if no one knows in exact details how the Universe and life came to be...then where is the wisdom in concluding that there is no Creator? (I'm not directing this question to you, but to all atheists)

If you notice my post I am always specific about the types of God I talk about. I always specifically say that Yahweh does not exist in reality. I always also maintain that Yahweh did not create the universe. Same goes for Allah, Brahma etc. These Gods are all man made creations and do not exist in reality. They only exist in the minds of their believers. It's plausible that the universe has a creator or many creators, we just don't know and have no evidence to show for that. I am very satisfied with I don't know. Accepting obvious mythology and fiction because I don't know is just a no no for me.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkCornel(m): 7:00am On Feb 15, 2018
dalaman:

If you notice my post I am always specific about the types of God I talk about. I always specifically say that Yahweh does not exist in reality. I always also maintain that Yahweh did not create the universe. Same goes for Allah, Brahma etc. These Gods are all man made creations and do not exist in reality. They only exist in the minds of their believers. It's plausible that the universe has a creator or many creators, we just don't know and have no evidence to show for that. I am very satisfied with I don't know. Accepting obvious mythology and fiction because I don't know is just a no no for me.

That makes you an agnostic...not an atheist per se...

As for me, the things I don't have an answer to, I'd rather remain neutral to them... afterall, the Truth should be able to defend itself. Only when I have irrefutable evidence...I speak out on certain issues...

By the way, tagging the Creator with a name is the beginning of confusion. All religions are invention of men... i.e. confused followers of an enlightened soul...

As a rule..I ask myself this question, if the Creator has no religion, then why do I need to belong to a religion? Anyone trying to tag me to a religion is wasting his or her time...

I believe that the Truth has a way of communicating to each and everyone of us considering our uniqueness...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkCornel(m): 7:03am On Feb 15, 2018
If there are certain things you believe in, but cannot see them nor feel them...does that make you delusional?

If yes, why?

If no, why?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 7:12am On Feb 15, 2018
dalaman:

Nobody is spineless and unreasonable, the only person that is spineless and unreasonable here is you because you feel the childhood indoctrination you still hold onto in ancient MYTHOLOGICALand FICTIONAL make you any better than the person that has discarded it. There is something called different time zones. It is not everyone here that lives in Nigeria, some of us are in other continents with different time zones.

Again refusing to accept your own version of ancient MYTHOLOGICAL and FICTIONAL doesn't mean that a person's life is meaningless. The ancient MYTHOLOGICAL and FICTIONAL you were indoctrinated with is NOTHING the only thing that gives people meaning and purpose in life. Those that accept other ancient MYTHOLOGICAL and FICTIONAL that are different from yours also find meaning and purpose in their lives from their own MYTHOLOGICAL and FICTIONAL beliefs. Those that discard it all together also have meaning and purpose in their lives, so you better discard that stupid and delusional belief of yours that makes you assume that only people that subscribe to your delusions have meaning and purose in their lives.

Because you believe in some ancient MYTHOLOGY doesn't make your life better than mine in anyway. There is NOTHING that your belief gives you as an advantage. Your belief can not make you do any thing extra ordinary or make hive you any added advantage. You can only make empty and fictitious claims but in reality we are all the same. You have belief in ancient MYTHOLOGICAL and FICTION while I don't and that is the only difference. Your empty beliefs doesn't make you any special at all. It doesn't give you any direction, it only make you deluded and that is the reality .
Good morning Mr dalaman, How was ur sleep? I really don't knw where u reside but I assume I told u it was bedtime here at least and expected u to hold ur comment till ur conversationist is ready to reply.

That said, I noticed dt in trying to give credence to ur belief, I mean, unbelief and ur own idea of d world, u ended up mentioning 'my' belief. Do u find it difficult to comprehend English? Am I permitted to use Spanish? U used tautology generously by mentioning d words mythological and fictional a million times.Is that ur belief?u said it's mine, fine. But I asked for ur belief not mine. To be crystal clear, tell us now for d last time abt d story of creation that we shld bliv henceforth.
Mr dalaman, tell us about d BIG BANG that caused d world to appear from nowhere. Tell us how cells begin to create themselves and how ur forefathers evolved from lizards, monkeys, gorillas, and apes. (Hahahahahahahaha) Oh, forgive me for that. As I was saying, narrate and explain elaborately how everything started and how we all got here and d difference btw humans from a living rat.
God bless u as u go on with this. ¤Grabs a popcorn, and crosses leg¤

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 7:17am On Feb 15, 2018
chemystery:

No explanation can never be wrong; a bad explanation can never be right.

If I go by ur words, u hv nothing to offer. Ur brain is devoid of any explanation of ur existence. U r a complete mistake. Go and sleep.
I need wiser people, not children. Pple with a little idea at least.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 7:24am On Feb 15, 2018
chemystery:

P.S:
I can't even begin to imagine answering this. Wow. Pls don't spoil my day.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 7:25am On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:
I offer you my armpits.
Like how old r u now? Quit being childish and face d main issues.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 7:26am On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:
Since you reason forward, why can't you tell us why your reasoning is located in your butt?

I heard a Nigerian snake swallowed 36 Million, next time pray to your sky daddy to hold the snake mouth not your tongue.
This is what happens when your phone is smart but you are stu.pid.

Do you even listen or read what you type. undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 7:28am On Feb 15, 2018
Ronpet777:

I am here jare. I don't mind holding sleep for their sake. Yeye pple
May God engrace these Children with minds as smart as their phones. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by sonofluc1fer: 7:35am On Feb 15, 2018
OkCornel:
If there are certain things you believe in, but cannot see them nor feel them.....
Feeling is an essential part of belief. Religious beliefs can be very strong.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by sonofluc1fer: 7:37am On Feb 15, 2018
Emmanystone:

May God engrace these Children with minds as smart as their phones. Amen.
Lol. Your smartphone's smarter than your God. Good thing it doesn't require faith to work, just a functional brain. And you just about qualify.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (42) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs / Church Buildings That Will Amaze You!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.