Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Valentine: NACA Asks Nigerian Youths To Buy Condoms - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Valentine: NACA Asks Nigerian Youths To Buy Condoms (9567 Views)

NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons / 13 Out Of 1,000 Nigerians Are HIV Positive - NACA / HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: NACA Asks Nigerian Youths To Buy Condoms by judecares1(m): 8:18am On Feb 13, 2018
g
Re: Valentine: NACA Asks Nigerian Youths To Buy Condoms by marvin904(m): 8:19am On Feb 13, 2018
is the sex or the love you show to your partner on val different than other days..
me don't understand
Re: Valentine: NACA Asks Nigerian Youths To Buy Condoms by churchee: 8:28am On Feb 13, 2018
Team male_virgins_until_marriage_do_us_part.

Zip up until you marry, zip down only to your partner.
Re: Valentine: NACA Asks Nigerian Youths To Buy Condoms by redangel2017: 8:48am On Feb 13, 2018
Soo valentine now means buying condoms for sex.. Valintine will be so sad whrever he is now.. Him meaning of love has been re-edited... angry
Re: Valentine: NACA Asks Nigerian Youths To Buy Condoms by Kaycee9242(m): 8:51am On Feb 13, 2018
Can't he buy d condom and share to us free? Who needs his advice, as if an adult doesn't kno d right tin to do
Re: Valentine: NACA Asks Nigerian Youths To Buy Condoms by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:51am On Feb 13, 2018
Why not give condoms free
Re: Valentine: NACA Asks Nigerian Youths To Buy Condoms by nnaeyes6: 8:52am On Feb 13, 2018
Buy condoms for Ash Wednesday?
Re: Valentine: NACA Asks Nigerian Youths To Buy Condoms by stasius: 9:45am On Feb 13, 2018
nnaeyes6:
Buy condoms for Ash Wednesday?

I tire ooh!
When tomorrow is ash Wednesday. Day of fasting and abstinence!

Tufiakwa this shithole!

Everybody go to church tomorrow. Start the 40 days of fasting and abstinence tomorrow. #lentstartstomorrow

1 Like

Re: Valentine: NACA Asks Nigerian Youths To Buy Condoms by marv9(m): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2018
First Round Use Condom Second Round Remove Condom Third Round Use Condom Again Forth Round Remove Condom i Swear HIV Will Be Confused

1 Like

Re: Valentine: NACA Asks Nigerian Youths To Buy Condoms by Assassin101: 11:43am On Feb 13, 2018
its tomorrow
Sirventor01:
We don't know our problem in this country, I know some people now would be some where preparing for the sex of their life mixing all sort of omi gutter just because today is valentine day.
Re: Valentine: NACA Asks Nigerian Youths To Buy Condoms by okazuu(m): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2018
with the high price of condom now abi,they don't want us to buy if not they would have leave it to remain on the 30 naira it use to be.
Re: Valentine: NACA Asks Nigerian Youths To Buy Condoms by Ayolachris: 11:55am On Feb 13, 2018
Thank God I will be in the church tomorrow... For my Rosary procession , stations of the cross and ash Wednesday mass. Den after I will have my desert experience with d Lord. Have given my life to Jesus .!!!

1 Like

Re: Valentine: NACA Asks Nigerian Youths To Buy Condoms by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 13, 2018
DANDONdGreat:
Instead of preaching CHESTITY to the . Nigerian youths... This Agency is teaching us to fully go into inmorality...... Welcome to #Animal_Kingdom
they have been preaching chastity b4 I was born but with d rate of moral decadence, condom use is very vital. it should b encouraged that's y they came with d ABC formulae. u can choose to abstain, b faithful our use condom, ur choice
Re: Valentine: NACA Asks Nigerian Youths To Buy Condoms by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ayolachris:
Thank God I will be in the church tomorrow... For my Rosary procession , stations of the cross and ash Wednesday mass. Den after I will have my desert experience with d Lord. Have given my life to Jesus .!!!
d whole thing just fit. ash Wednesday and val, no means to misbehave
Re: Valentine: NACA Asks Nigerian Youths To Buy Condoms by danlamiturawa(m): 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hhhhmmn! I jst tank GOD for islam oh...
Re: Valentine: NACA Asks Nigerian Youths To Buy Condoms by scobyhybrid(m): 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
grin
Re: Valentine: NACA Asks Nigerian Youths To Buy Condoms by ikwedim(m): 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
Which means there must be a sex we had never had before huh? I think Nigeria is in mess
Re: Valentine: NACA Asks Nigerian Youths To Buy Condoms by NavalObi37: 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Antichrist everywhere... My fellow youths, please reject this advice and run for your dear life...
Don't give yourself to 5/10minutes pleasure that will leave a life time stigma and eternal damnation on your Precious soul that Master Jesus died for on the Cross...
Please Jesus Christ is Calling on you, be His val and it shall be well with you

ETERNITY SO NEAR
HEAVEN AND HELL IS REAL
WHERE WILL YOU END UP BROTHER AND SISTER..
THINK ABOUT THIS
RUN FOR YOUR DEAR SOUL

1corinthians 6:9-20, Galatians 5:19-22, 2Timothy 2:22, Revelation 21: 8

MARANATHA... COME LORD JESUS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Warns About Fake Ebola Test Kit / Government Agencies Sending Us Threat Messages To End Strike – Resident Doctors / COVID-19: Africa Records 168,464 Cases, 73,000 Recoveries & 4,700 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.