Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out (16022 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court / Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court / Governor Oyetola And Supporters Celebrate His Victory At Appeal Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out by Strongbest(m): 9:50am On Feb 13, 2018
Na wa o. All the news I have been hearing this week though.

-Snake swallowed 36million naira

- Kanu's file missing from court.

Just hope I won't wake up one day to hear Nigeria is missing. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out by adisabarber(m): 9:50am On Feb 13, 2018
Nothing is impossible in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out by Austynaty: 9:50am On Feb 13, 2018
Is not a new thing again in this our country

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out by Klamour: 9:51am On Feb 13, 2018
This is appalling, especially coming from the Presiding Justice of the COA.

To understand the magnitude of this occurrence, it is imperative to provide the following details:

1. The COA accepts 21 copies of every processes filed for appeal, this gives you 21 FILES of all the processes.
2. About 7 of them are specially designated for the Panels that will hear the appeal.
3. Each Panel of the Justices are at least made up of three Justices

What this means is that 21 copies of the Processes filed from the Notice of Appeal to the Brief of Argument are now missing at the Court of Appeal Registry, Abuja, Headquarters of the Court of Appeal, Nigeria.

Anyway, i'm not surprised so much in this dispensation.

We had:

1. Missing budget
2. Rat pursuing a President from his office
3. Snake swallowing N36 million
4. Several missing monies

What is Kanu's case file not to miss?
Abegi, APC/Buhari, next scene please.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out by Urchman27(m): 9:51am On Feb 13, 2018
shithole court

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out by Benoxvals(m): 9:52am On Feb 13, 2018
Why some youths are laughing about this baffles me.
It's indeed unfortunate.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out by joenor(m): 10:02am On Feb 13, 2018
File just miss, how come na?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:04am On Feb 13, 2018
what do you guys expect from this govt...don't you know that a case of missing person is as good as dead in this country..who ever must hv hidden that file did it in the interest of peace in nigeria....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out by sedek4569: 10:07am On Feb 13, 2018
since my parents gave birth to me, this is how nigeria FG handle their cases, and thats not my problem, the anoying part of it is that, we the civilians do not call the government to order, so they will continue with that corruption.
But this particular case is diverse, many people, organisations, countries,institutions etc are following the case, although some mentioned above support nigeria, i must tell you, many are against nigeria, FG will never get away with it. They cant succed all the time,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 13, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 10:15am On Feb 13, 2018
zang:
is he still alive?
No,He has been swallowed by Phyton!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out by xudek: 10:17am On Feb 13, 2018
zang:
is he still alive?

I pray he is
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out by michoim(m): 10:18am On Feb 13, 2018
May be Fulani herdsmen don carry am..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out by madridguy(m): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2018
grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out by gudnessme: 10:19am On Feb 13, 2018
only in nija ...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2018
Benoxvals:
Why some youths are laughing about this baffles me.
It's indeed unfortunate.

Yeah bro!
the same way some youths were laughing and hailing judiciary when the looters were frustrating the case against them...
now they will know how it feels from the real patriots, who want good for the country and her citizens.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:26am On Feb 13, 2018
Oh!

Professional wailers everywhere.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:28am On Feb 13, 2018
Oladeleeleniyan:

Yeah bro!
the same way some youths were laughing and hailing judiciary when the looters were frustrating the case against them...
now they will know how it feels from the real patriots, who want good for the country and her citizens.

Sense wee nor just kee u.

Lolz.

Them go wail tire.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out by Stingman: 10:38am On Feb 13, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Sense wee nor just kee u.

Lolz.

Them go wail tire.

See the afonja vultures who are actually wailing...right now.

“You need to see the inhuman manner they killed the farmer. His children had to be picking his body parts that had been decapitated. Just some days ago, they killed a SARS commander at Saki. We have had enough of these killings and we are tired of it. They have inflicted so much pain on us in this Oke Ogun area and we have been driven to the wall. We can’t tolerate this any longer,” he added.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/beheaded-farmer-well-deal-herdsmen-way-agbekoya/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out by Austinoiz(m): 10:46am On Feb 13, 2018
The case file dey exist there at all.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:52am On Feb 13, 2018
Stingman:

See the afonja vultures who are actually wailing...right now.

“You need to see the inhuman manner they killed the farmer. His children had to be picking his body parts that had been decapitated. Just some days ago, they killed a SARS commander at Saki. We have had enough of these killings and we are tired of it. They have inflicted so much pain on us in this Oke Ogun area and we have been driven to the wall. We can’t tolerate this any longer,” he added.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/beheaded-farmer-well-deal-herdsmen-way-agbekoya/

... And he wails even more.

Anuofia!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out by talk2percy(m): 10:57am On Feb 13, 2018
Shithole country! Zoo!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out by Stingman: 10:59am On Feb 13, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

... And he wails even more.

Anuofia!

If you like continue suffering and smiling...

How does the life a zombee concern me...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out by goshee: 11:11am On Feb 13, 2018
who do I blame for existing in a country like this? I weak
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out by famzynet: 11:26am On Feb 13, 2018
Nigeria is finished. Can someone impeach Buhari for me. Shithole country
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out by ipobarecriminals: 11:30am On Feb 13, 2018
tongue tongue cool cool shocked smiley wink cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:33am On Feb 13, 2018
Stingman:

If you like continue suffering and smiling...

How does the life a zombee concern me...

He is so pained that he sees no problem comparing himself to Pigs poo.

Your useless self, IPOB MISCREANTS, Fulani Herdsmen, Boko haram, both past and present politicians, Thunder fire you all.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out by debolayinka(m): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2018
If the national budget could be missing, what else cannot be missing in Nigeria.

Even the president is yet to find his missing certificates.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Jigawa PDP Campaign Rally 2019 / Adedayo Adeyeye: Atiku Placing Personal Ambition Above National Interest / Charly Boy: 'Fixing Nigeria With Area Fada' Live Today At Merit House, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.