Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) (6165 Views)

One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
quinSonia:

stop asslickin me
Lol I'm not o,all I'm saying is that ur ass won't let it go high enough to hit my sack even if I help you grin
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by habsydiamond(m): 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
Most of the girls here are thinking it's easy to learn kunfu tactics.....u need to visit the temple of Chei Chin in Hong Kong to understand more about kunfu ideas grin grin grin
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by mathew247: 9:00am On Mar 02, 2018
can't believe that you are still a virgin @OP...keep it up. you got nice curves anyway.
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by InfernoNig: 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
Haba... Enjoy tho wink
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by uminem02(m): 8:36am On Mar 16, 2018
sexybbstar:
Make I go learn am too angry
Lost ur number. biko I need d local cure 4 ulcer. Thanks
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Rukkydelta(f): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ladies if you ever find yourself in just a situation pretend weak, don't show you have strength at all then target his balls hit it 1,2 and 3 it hit very hard then blow his eyes without pity
Ladies should take note that guys weak point is in their balls and also discomfort in their eyes
Then look for a rod or a big stick wip him continuously with no pity. If there is a knife or cutlass you can cut his thing off but if you know you can't go further just escape after hitting his balls and eyes so hard. It's self defense
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by TheUpsetGirl(m): 11:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Ladies if you ever find yourself in just a situation pretend weak, don't show you have strength at all then target his balls hit it 1,2 and 3 it hit very hard then blow his eyes without pity
Ladies should take note that guys weak point is in their balls and also discomfort in their eyes
Then look for a rod or a big stick wip him continuously with no pity. If there is a knife or cutlass you can cut his thing off but if you know you can't go further just escape after hitting his balls and eyes so hard. It's self defense

more dangerous... sexxybbstar undecided
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Fourwinds: 11:59am On Apr 15, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

more dangerous... sexxybbstar undecided
yes just like this below

Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by BluntBoy(m): 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
Rukkydelta:

Madam, even rapists have rights. So, you can't cut off his rod after you have cleared a way to escape. Hitting someone who is down and no longer putting up resistance is not self-defense. Hit and get them down and run. Don't wait. Aside the possibility of you killing someone by continue hitting him, you can also get yourself into more serious problems if he has accomplices.

1 Like

Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by SoapQueen(f): 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
Get a taser or a bottle of pepper spray
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
Rukkydelta:

Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by kratosonofzeus: 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
quinSonia:
see as e simple...I'm learning it immediatelygrin
dis ass hehn,e get as e be o

1 Like

Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by habsydiamond(m): 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Ur self defense is very strong...na murder me see for wetin u talk ooo

1 Like

Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by kratosonofzeus: 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
habsydiamond:
ah swear
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by habsydiamond(m): 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
kratosonofzeus:
ah swear
she nack am for balls e no reach, she still dey talk about knife like Mallam wey won kill ileya ram....she's wicked mehn grin
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by kratosonofzeus: 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
habsydiamond:
she nack am for balls e no reach, she still dey talk about knife like Mallam wey won kill ileya ram....she's wicked mehn grin
na her kind dy use urine cook for man ,after he cheats on her
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
Warning To All Rapists!

Never Put Your Balls In Her Mouth And Ask Her to Suck It...

Even God Will Weep For You...

A Broke Egg Will Be Better Than You
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by habsydiamond(m): 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
kratosonofzeus:
na her kind dy use urine cook for man ,after he cheats on her
lolzzxx
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Rukkydelta(f): 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

Madam, even rapists have rights. So, you can't cut off his rod after you have cleared a way to escape. Hitting someone who is down and no longer putting up resistance is not self-defense. Hit and get them down and run. Don't wait. Aside the possibility of you killing someone by continue hitting him, you can also get yourself into more serious problems if he has accomplices.
If the girl know he is down and so weak and so is physically strong and have the mind she should cut the thing off if not she should just after escaping

He is a rapist, the girl can even stab herself in the hand and give herself several blows so that when it gets to the law court she will said he was so strong and out defence she did it. Her physical injuries will be a good defense
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Rukkydelta(f): 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
habsydiamond:
If I'm given the opportunity I will implement a capital punishment for all rapists
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by habsydiamond(m): 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
Rukkydelta:

If I'm given the opportunity I will implement a capital punishment for all rapists
am not saying to rape is good...do u believe that women too rape men And women no dey get weak point like men...
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Rukkydelta(f): 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
habsydiamond:
am not saying to rape is good...do u believe that women too rape men And women no dey get weak point like men...
Yes men can be rape by women
Women do have a weak point
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by habsydiamond(m): 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
Rukkydelta:

Yes men can be rape by women
Women do have a weak point
what are the weak points and do u also agree that knife should be used for self defense in this case too
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by BluntBoy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
Rukkydelta:

If the girl know he is down and so weak and so is physically strong and have the mind she should cut the thing off if not she should just after escaping

He is a rapist, the girl can even stab herself in the hand and give herself several blows so that when it gets to the law court she will said he was so strong and out defence she did it. Her physical injuries will be a good defense

He was so strong and yet you were able to reach for an object and cut his thing off

Madam, you don't know how to lie grin

It wouldn't even take me long to decipher the lie and punish you.
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

He was so strong and yet you were able to reach for an object and cut his thing off

Madam, you don't know how to lie grin

It wouldn't even take me long to decipher the lie and punish you.
Seriously leave the lady alone. undecided

1 Like

Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by BluntBoy(m): 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Seriously leave the lady alone. undecided
Your wish is my command, my love.
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

Your wish is my command, my love.

Like I have said times without number
Nor be me and you tongue angry

Where is xhosanostra sad ?

1 Like

Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by IamD18: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Like I have said times without number Nor be me and you tongue angry
Where is xhosanostra sad ?
I have a question
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
IamD18:

I have a question
You really want to look for my trouble today donstan but I will pass. grin

1 Like

Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by BluntBoy(m): 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Like I have said times without number
Nor be me and you tongue angry

Where is xhosanos.tra sad ?

angry

I believe Xhosa is fine. Why did you ask?
Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

angry

I believe Xhosa is fine. Why did you ask?
Sorry the question wasn't meant for you.
I just put it there so she sees it on her mentions whenever she visits the forum.

1 Like

Re: Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) by IamD18: 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You really want to look for my trouble today donstan but I will pass. grin

I'm not a troublemaker, I just want to confirm something from you grin cheesy

Permit me to ask

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill / Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics / I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.