Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG (20803 Views)

INEC Reacts To Tribunal Ruling On Diri's Sack,says ANDP Candidate Was Ineligible / All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times / Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by fortunejum: 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
It will not work this time again. we have come to know their tricks.
Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by Wesely01(m): 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
momonny:
INEC reject claim of children voting in the recently concluded elections in Kaduna and Kastina state respectively, the commission issued a statement below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1900517913300922&id=188127847873279

WE ARE ALL IN BIG TROUBLE IN THIS COUNTRY INEC HAS COMPROMISED, 2019 CAN NEVER BE FREE AND FAIR. FOR SUCH STATMENT IT IS A FAILED ORGANIZATION.
Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by Max24: 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
Jega was in charge when all these happened. He should be called to answer.
Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by speak2me2016: 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
Its true that INEC didn't conduct the election, but who issued the PVC to those children?
Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by Splashme: 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
NaijasonEzeiru:

Which agency got them registered in the first place if not INEC?
Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by olabrad: 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
toodark:

park well,mbok...inec said too,they have no authority over local things...na una wanted less center anyways...

less center is a bad idea with soo many corrupt people..
not only igbos have corrupt people,all tribes have corrupt people...more state control is a bad idea for nigeria....

Can you compare the nonsense you wrote to my original comment and tell me how they relate? Bros you need deliverance. You are going berserk.
Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by tk4rd: 8:13am On Feb 16, 2018
badboywizzy:
Jss 2 students in the north all have Pvc, i was teaching them on civic education, election to be precise. I was so amazed that boys that were not up to 15 years all had PVC.

INEC is the most currupt organization in Nigeria, Buhari should start his curruption fight from there.
Thanks for your observations..
Please, help me confirm some things for me..
1. You know, during the registration periods in 2011 and 2014, the machines rejected birth-dates that were not up to 18yrs as of the date of registration.. So please, help me confirm if these kids altered their birth-years on the PVC cards..
2. Again, someone told me that many loads of cards from the south were shipped up north by INEC and were bought off by the big men there in early 2015. These cards were distributed to kids in preparation for the 2015 election. So please, help me confirm if the names on their PVC cards corresponded with their own names..
Please, reply.
Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by joudini(m): 8:34am On Feb 16, 2018
tk4rd:
1. You know, during the registration periods in 2011 and 2014, the machines rejected birth-dates that were not up to 18yrs as of the date of registration.. So please, help me confirm if these kids altered their birth-years on the PVC cards..
2. Again, someone told me that many loads of cards from the south were shipped up north by INEC and were bought off by the big men there in early 2015. These cards were distributed to kids in preparation for the 2015 election. So please, help me confirm if the names on their PVC cards corresponded with their own names..
Please, reply.

Don't be obtuse.

These kids are not registered as kids. Their date of birth on the PVC are at least 18.

PVCs only work in the region where they were registered. Thus, PVC registered in Lagos can vote only in Lagos.

You lack the clarity of thought to even present your obtuse logic.
Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by tk4rd: 8:58am On Feb 16, 2018
joudini:

Don't be obtuse.

These kids are not registered as kids. Their date of birth on the PVC are at least 18.

PVCs only work in the region where they were registered. Thus, PVC registered in Lagos can vote only in Lagos.

You lack the clarity of thought to even present your obtuse logic.
This is Nigeria where people do things without Logic. So, there is no need telling me about Logic here where the system doesn't follow simple logic.
Remember that they bypassed Card-Readers and did manual verification and accreditation in 2015, which helped them to inflate the numbers and employed all sorts of anomalies..
So, if a person told another person to confirm some rumoured anomalies which could be possible in a place where logic is generally lacking, is there anything wrong with it.?
And for the kids that are registering with wrong dates of birth, is that not a clear example of a system that lacks simple logic.??
Please swerve jarre..
I am seeking my personal information for my personal use.
Don't even attempt to distract me please.
Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by joudini(m): 9:09am On Feb 16, 2018
...You know, during the registration periods in 2011 and 2014, the machines rejected birth-dates that were not up to 18yrs as of the date of registration.. So please, help me confirm if these kids altered their birth-years on the PVC cards..

If you could present the premise in bold but are still unable to realise that the kids had to inflate their ages to beat the system safeguard, then you truly lack critical thought.
Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 16, 2018
tk4rd:
Please, reply.
Thanks for the mention and I would have loved to help if i were still there, i left the North late last year.
Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by tk4rd: 9:43am On Feb 16, 2018
badboywizzy:
Thanks for the mention and I would have loved to help if i were still there, i left the North late last year.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader / Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! / Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.