Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:46 PM

Izunaso: Trouble Awaits APC If Buhari Refuses To Run - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Izunaso: Trouble Awaits APC If Buhari Refuses To Run (12430 Views)

Shehu Sani To APC: If You Want To Deliver Change Then Do Not Fake A Pregnancy / Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House / Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Izunaso: Trouble Awaits APC If Buhari Refuses To Run by chernest2002: 10:04am On Feb 13, 2018
Please allow the failure to go back to daura home.

1 Like

Re: Izunaso: Trouble Awaits APC If Buhari Refuses To Run by NairaMaster1(m): 10:04am On Feb 13, 2018
I am shocked at how some Igbo leaders reason. No wonder IPOB lost confidence in them.

1 Like

Re: Izunaso: Trouble Awaits APC If Buhari Refuses To Run by bejeria101(m): 10:14am On Feb 13, 2018
What if buhari RUNS to daura would that also be a problem?

1 Like

Re: Izunaso: Trouble Awaits APC If Buhari Refuses To Run by Tecno66: 10:19am On Feb 13, 2018
aolawale025:
From all indications, even if he runs in 2019 buhari would be a reluctant candidate. APC can pressurise him to anoint another for 2019
I prefer a president who will preside like OBJ in terms of being in charge and not one that will allow an unelected cabal to take decisions on his behalf. Thats ruling by proxy. Yar Adua was in charge until he fell sick before the cabal took over. Baba is around yet a self centered cabal are runing the country to their own benefit.

1 Like

Re: Izunaso: Trouble Awaits APC If Buhari Refuses To Run by bedspread: 10:22am On Feb 13, 2018
MAY TROUBLE FOLLOW SEN. Izunaso and Family

1 Like

Re: Izunaso: Trouble Awaits APC If Buhari Refuses To Run by sanpipita(m): 10:50am On Feb 13, 2018
aolawale025:
From all indications, even if he runs in 2019 buhari would be a reluctant candidate. APC can pressurise him to anoint another for 2019

Buhari is very reluctant, most ppl pushing for his candidacy are mostly opportunists who are out to protect their own interest.
Re: Izunaso: Trouble Awaits APC If Buhari Refuses To Run by Itulah(m): 10:51am On Feb 13, 2018
sad

Re: Izunaso: Trouble Awaits APC If Buhari Refuses To Run by buhariguy(m): 11:36am On Feb 13, 2018
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not like this,

2 Likes

Re: Izunaso: Trouble Awaits APC If Buhari Refuses To Run by buhariguy(m): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2018
goldenceo1:
Daura Bridge is falling my dear APC......

Come 2019 power must change hand..
power will just change hand, just like that.
Without you working for it.
And in less than a year, you have not even started working towards the change.

1 Like

Re: Izunaso: Trouble Awaits APC If Buhari Refuses To Run by Emanodimo(m): 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
Uhmm....something is wrong with the man
Re: Izunaso: Trouble Awaits APC If Buhari Refuses To Run by Emanodimo(m): 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
Once bitten twice shy... I guess those who witnessed Buhari military regime, are suffering same fate till now... They failed to alert us... Won't be surprised if He contest but I hope he didn't succeed... Let him learn from GEJ even when the MOG and Traditional rulers were casting prayer for his return. It never work as it is evident.. This is Nigeria,not a zoo or zombie state.
Re: Izunaso: Trouble Awaits APC If Buhari Refuses To Run by boluwatife66(m): 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
xnsandrxns:
Ass licker
Flat heads and ass licking

Who else noticed it's been the Igbo leaders making case for Buhari to rerun?

Their pigs go around endorsing Buhari for second term and their piglets come online to blame other tribes for their leaders' cowardice

Hypocrites
U took this from my mouth. I hate the man buhari becos of his nepotism, but i even hate these piglets more for alway blaming my tribe for their mistakes. As it is, curruption and nepotism has no tribal mark, infact the biggest opposition to buhari now is frm the YORUBA'S and not yeebos. Igbo leaders and politicians like anochie, orji uzor and that uba guy are the greatest asslickers.

1 Like

Re: Izunaso: Trouble Awaits APC If Buhari Refuses To Run by boluwatife66(m): 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
vaca1:

Monkey Tarzan you no dey hear say we go vote ro continue from where he stopped.

Meanwhile
I'd rather prefer no vote. We should all gather at the round table to negotiate abt this country cos we are.not moving forward at all . we are wasting our time seriously
Two face, are u sure u want to negotiate? becos u were all crying and ur leaders were all begging ango abdulahi after some miscreants issued u a quit notice. this morning again u piglets have started ranting about a law enacted in far away lagos. my dear u guys arent ready to leave. Nigeria project is to enticing to u

2 Likes

Re: Izunaso: Trouble Awaits APC If Buhari Refuses To Run by Halo22: 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
Am sorry, but sir I pity you cos u are not yet aware of what awaits you and ur likes after 2019 election. Did you say that Buhari fought corruption, improved security and revived the economy? May God help you.
Re: Izunaso: Trouble Awaits APC If Buhari Refuses To Run by xnsandrxns: 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
boluwatife66:
U took this from my mouth. I hate the man buhari becos of his nepotism, but i even hate these piglets more for alway blaming my tribe for their mistakes. As it is, curruption and nepotism has no tribal mark, infact the biggest opposition to buhari now is frm the YORUBA'S and not yeebos. Igbo leaders and politicians like anochie, orji uzor and that uba guy are the greatest asslickers.
We need to school the flat headed hypocrites
They've always been cowards
Right from the days of the military, It's always been the Yorubas fighting for the people
When the yeebos were organising 1 million man March for Abacha
But what do they know?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Rochas Okorocha Denies Dumping APC / Atiku Arrived Kaduna State To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign / CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.