Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:53 PM

I May Run Mad If I Continue To Stay In Nigeria—toke Makinwa Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I May Run Mad If I Continue To Stay In Nigeria—toke Makinwa Cries Out (1399 Views)

I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor / I Miss Not Having Anyone To Flaunt My Cleavage To - Toke Makinwa Cries (video) / I Miss Intimacy -toke Makinwa Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I May Run Mad If I Continue To Stay In Nigeria—toke Makinwa Cries Out by 10Ebisco: 8:34am On Feb 13, 2018
Nigerian On Air Personality Toke Makinwa has revealed she may be leaving the country very soon.

The divorcee issued that since on Thursday, her area is yet to experience electricity supply and with the blackout she may be forced to leave.

Before you say why don’t you use the generator, Toke said that she has used it for complete three days now and the generator has ceased working due to over usage.

“This country will test you till you either go crazy or run away, no light since Thursday, generator finally packed up from over use, I need a break flying out” she wrote on her IG.

Toke Makinwa is a Nigerian radio personality, television host, vlogger, and author. She is known for her book, On Becoming, co-hosting The Morning Drive on Rhythm 93.7 FM and her YouTube vlog series Toke Moments.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/i-may-run-mad-if-i-continue-to-stay-in.html

Re: I May Run Mad If I Continue To Stay In Nigeria—toke Makinwa Cries Out by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 13, 2018
Bye bye u won't be missed surely not by me tongue
Re: I May Run Mad If I Continue To Stay In Nigeria—toke Makinwa Cries Out by pyyxxaro: 8:41am On Feb 13, 2018
Carry ur old kpekus goooo

We don't need it undecided
Re: I May Run Mad If I Continue To Stay In Nigeria—toke Makinwa Cries Out by FarahAideed: 8:47am On Feb 13, 2018
Yet some paid zombies will come online and say they have 23 hours of electricity
Re: I May Run Mad If I Continue To Stay In Nigeria—toke Makinwa Cries Out by Meajor(m): 8:47am On Feb 13, 2018
Asin d madness go pass d one wey you presently dey exhibit?? Receive sense my sister
Re: I May Run Mad If I Continue To Stay In Nigeria—toke Makinwa Cries Out by StrawberryGloss(f): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2018
Meajor:
Asin d madness go pass d one wey you presently dey exhibit?? Receive sense my sister
pyyxxaro:
Carry ur old kpekus goooo

We don't need it undecided
Suffering and smiling

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I May Run Mad If I Continue To Stay In Nigeria—toke Makinwa Cries Out by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 13, 2018
Your choice. It is your mad not theirs.
Re: I May Run Mad If I Continue To Stay In Nigeria—toke Makinwa Cries Out by alexxo11(m): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2018
i feel her though....four days without power means your fridge has already turned into a cupboard.....simple matters like ironing clothes became a headache .In truth yall suffering if power is still an issue in the "mightygiant".
Re: I May Run Mad If I Continue To Stay In Nigeria—toke Makinwa Cries Out by OneCorner: 11:21am On Feb 13, 2018
FarahAideed:
Yet some paid zombies will come online and say they have 23 hours of electricity
Try living in osogbo/ede or surrounding towns.
They don't blink it some days sef and if they do, it's already back in minutes
Re: I May Run Mad If I Continue To Stay In Nigeria—toke Makinwa Cries Out by teekay213(m): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
So true!
In fact is so annoying that most nigerians are psychologically affected without knowing.

This light problem since 1960

I tire o

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Jemima Osunde Looks Gorgeous In Makeup Photos! / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Wounds On Her Bum Fromm Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor / DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke In Her Colour Matching Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.