Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle (31427 Views)

Details Of Patience Jonathan's Forfeited Funds Published By EFCC / Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / Burial Photos Of Lazarus Iwari Kalama-Sokobe, Patience Jonathan's Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by LordAdam16: 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
So101:
[s]
Atleast I know how you’ll be making your next 2k it doesn’t bother me nor does it interest me I fit send you 2k so you can stop the advertising since that’s your price send your account details.. Good thing you know my skull too strong for your mumu talk [/s]

Clown!

-Lord
Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by So101: 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
LordAdam16:

Clown!

-Lord
Circus!

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by omohayek: 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
nextstep:
She wants "mutual understanding and peaceful coexistence"...

Madam P, please return our money... that's the only way to guarantee this peaceful coexistence you seek. Ole.

But of course, I'm also looking at some of PMB's people who are being allowed to walk free without hindrance, and can't help but wonder if this is a witch hunt...
Even if it is a "witch hunt" (which is what the "kinsmen" of accused politicians always cry no matter how blatant the guilt of their "son" or "daughter"wink, the right and proper response is to repay the favor in kind when power changes hands (as it eventually must), not to simply allow every kleptocrat to go scot-free. What ought to matter to anyone with a functioning moral compass and an IQ above double digits is whether or not the accused are guilty of the charges leveled against them, not whether all other big-time crooks are being chased down.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by nextstep(m): 11:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
omohayek:

Even if it is a "witch hunt" (which is what the "kinsmen" of accused politicians always cry no matter how blatant the guilt of their "son" or "daughter"wink, the right and proper response is to repay the favor in kind when power changes hands (as it eventually must), not to simply allow every kleptocrat to go scot-free. What ought to matter to anyone with a functioning moral compass and an IQ above double digits is whether or not the accused are guilty of the charges leveled against them, not whether all other big-time crooks are being chased down.

Quite right... I want all these thieves to be prosecuted, no matter where they're from or whose party is in office. I just wish a our country didn't have to wait for power to change hands to repay the favour... but as long as na turn by turn, I'm OK with that. Over the long term, thieves on both sides will be a bit less emboldened.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by kstix(m): 11:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
biacan:
Why are you begging them when nothing has been done to people likes tinubu,ameachi,buhari,the president son yusuf the bike rider

Don't stress yourself mum they will release it cool
You're the daughter of a thief? Wow
Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by biacan(f): 11:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
kstix:

You're the daughter of a thief? Wow
You can still pass your message across without calling me names cool
Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by kstix(m): 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
biacan:
You can still pass your message across without calling me names cool
It was a question though. Not an insult
Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by biacan(f): 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
kstix:

It was a question though. Not an insult
Learn to be respectful towards ladies cool
Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by kstix(m): 11:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
biacan:
Learn to be respectful towards ladies cool
I definitely respect ladies... Especially when they are smart and talk intelligently.
Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by biacan(f): 12:02am On Feb 14, 2018
kstix:

I definitely respect ladies... Especially when they are smart and talk intelligently.
Just do the above started that's all cool
Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by kstix(m): 12:05am On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
Just do the above started that's all cool
Frowning my face. I would have asked the exact same question if it was a guy that wrote what you typed. But then i probably would have been more harsh if it was guy.
Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by CoolAmbience(m): 12:05am On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
Why are you begging them when nothing has been done to people likes tinubu,ameachi,buhari,the president son yusuf the bike rider

People likes.....You don't seem to know what to say.

What did Jonathan get out of prosecuting Tinubu or didn't he??

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by biacan(f): 12:09am On Feb 14, 2018
kstix:

Frowning my face. I would have asked the exact same question if it was a guy that wrote what you typed. But then i probably would have been more harsh if it was guy.
You're always a harsh guy cool
Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by Ijaya123: 4:02am On Feb 14, 2018
Puzzypleazer:

Nothing wrong with begging. No one is saying she didn't steal. All I am saying is go for Miriam abacha first

So you agreed she is a thief. Please tell us what Mariam Abacha stole.
Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by Ijaya123: 4:04am On Feb 14, 2018
seguno2:

The offence of not being a northerner.

Dasuki must be a southerner then.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by seguno2: 4:15am On Feb 14, 2018
Ijaya123:
Dasuki must be a southerner then.

What has happened to him for the past three years?
Nothing.
What has happened to Mariam Abacha who has been busy enjoying the excess loot while Buhari lives in denial saying that Abacha never stole our money even though millions of dollars had been recovered in 2008, 10 years after his death
Continue your journey that firmly puts those who need only 02 points cutoff to enter Unity schools and become our rulers ruiners.
Your choice, your wahala.
Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by gaskiyamagana: 5:14am On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:

Why can't you write this on her behalf on a placard with other Jonathanians and go on demonstration at EFCC office in Delta?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by gaskiyamagana: 5:24am On Feb 14, 2018
seguno2:

Nothing.
What has happened to Mariam Abacha who has been busy enjoying the excess loot while Buhari lives in denial saying that Abacha never stole our money even though millions of dollars had been recovered in 2008, 10 years after his death
Continue your journey that firmly puts those who need only 02 points cutoff to enter Unity schools and become our rulers ruiners.
Story for gods. All you have said is in Old Testament, we'll come to that When we finish with this new Testament chapters PDP, Goodluck Jonathan, Dasuki Jonathan, Patience Jonathan, Olisa Metuh Jonathan, Diazeni Jonathan and co with single verse Looters of Nigeria common wealth.
Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by seguno2: 5:28am On Feb 14, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

Story for gods. All you have said is in Old Testament, we'll come to that When we finish with this new Testament chapters PDP, Goodluck Jonathan, Dasuki Jonathan, Patience Jonathan, Olisa Metuh Jonathan, Diazeni Jonathan and co with single verse Looters of Nigeria common wealth.

How do you reasonably enter the New without cleaning out the Old?
Does that make sense to you
Don’t you agree that only fools do the same thing that has always failed but miraculously expect a new success?
Buhari = bigotry = rogue.
Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by gaskiyamagana: 5:33am On Feb 14, 2018
seguno2:

Nothing.
Story for gods. All you have said is in Old Testament, we'll come to that When we finish with this new Testament chapters PDP, Goodluck Jonathan, Dasuki Jonathan, Patience Jonathan, Olisa Metuh Jonathan, Diazeni Jonathan and co with single verse Looters of Nigeria common wealth. We will continue to read, digest and ruminate over it not only on Sundays but every other days as well in order to learn how not to be madnessly theif like them.
Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by gaskiyamagana: 5:40am On Feb 14, 2018
seguno2:

How do you reasonably enter the New without cleaning out the Old?
Does that make sense to you
Don’t you agree that only fools do the same thing that has always failed but miraculously expect a new success?
Buhari = bigotry = rogue.
That how our govt APC, Buhari and crusaders of anti corruption want to do it. Meanwhile, why don't Jonathan investigate Abacha regime? Have you forgotten that some of Abacha recovered money that was relooted was among those Mama Peace is under probe for?
Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by gaskiyamagana: 5:46am On Feb 14, 2018
Ijaya123:

So you agreed she is a thief. Please tell us what Mariam Abacha stole.
Don't mind her. We don't deal with Abacha 's wife because Abacha has died. Did he pray for Mama Peace to loose her husband like Mariam so that we forget about the case too?
Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by clickwtB(m): 5:51am On Feb 14, 2018
Sensible observation&comment &talk cheesy grin
seunmsg:
grin grin grin grin
Mama piss no wan go jail, she wan settle out of court. Her out of court settlement plea should only be considered if she will plead guilty to stealing and accept to return every kobo that she stole. She must be sentenced to at least six months imprisonment to send a strong message to others that there is no sacred cow in the war against corruption.
Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by gaskiyamagana: 5:54am On Feb 14, 2018
12submarine:

She may go to jail but who will send her to jail? The parasites feeding from her?
Why is she begging if she is not in mass media public jail?
Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by gaskiyamagana: 5:59am On Feb 14, 2018
muykem:
Slow but steady, Buhari is winning the war.
Trust our PMB, the war will be even tougher as from 2019 when we retain Presidency by the special grace of Almighty God of cheated Nigeria masses by nothing but CORRUPTION.
Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by seguno2: 6:27am On Feb 14, 2018
gaskiyamagana:
That how our govt APC, Buhari and crusaders of anti corruption want to do it. Meanwhile, why don't Jonathan investigate Abacha regime? Have you forgotten that some of Abacha recovered money that was relooted was among those Mama Peace is under probe for?

Should you not first ask why Obasanjo did not prosecute the Abacha family?
Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by Praktikals(m): 7:15am On Feb 14, 2018
LordAdam16:

It is not my fault that you are ignorant.

In two years alone, 2010 and 2011; $6.5b (equivalent to N0.975 trillion at 150/$ exchange rate. At the current official exchange rate of 305/$, that is N1.9 trillion) was recovered under GEJ. Link -- https://www.proshareng.com/news/Nigeria%20Economy/The-Economic-and-Financial-Crimes-Commissions-Efccs-Critical-Role-in-Growing-the-Economy/14392

In comparison, under Magu, the EFCC has recovered $2.9b in 2 years. Link -- https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/efcc-recovers-2-9b-looted-cash-2-years/

I deal on verifiable stats, not beer parlor gossips.

GEJ recovered present day equiv of N1.9t in 2 years, that's proof of my statement.

Did GEJ not implement BVN?

Did GEJ not implement IPPIS?

What are you on about?

TSA and the Whistleblower policy were being developed by GEJ's team. They weren't ready for prime time, but Buhari implemented them anyway.

If GEJ could implement IPPIS that has removed tens of thousands of ghost workers, why do you think he would have lacked the will to implement the Whistleblower policy. Seriously, which one sounds harder to implement?

I'm asking, what has PMB initiated and developed? He has to continue building on the foundation of his predecessors.

If you aren't actively going on overdrive to prevent corruption, then whatever you recover from your political enemies will be re-looted through the porous systems by your corrupt friends. And it will be a never ending cycle that solves nothing. That's the summary of my epistle above. If you read it, and more importantly can understand it, you'd get more valuable information about the present polity.

I will not engage a political sycophant. I know where your next meal is coming from. The person I sent that reply to is far more intelligent than you'd ever be, and that's why the reply is detailed. If you can't decipher it, don't rack your brain. It's not for you.

You're dumb, that's all there is to it. It's not your fault. You were born that way, and unfortunately for you, you never tried to improve yourself intellectually. Go do dumb people things and converse with people who are at your level.

-Lord
I just skimmed through ur nairaland post and I m convinced that you will make a good textbook example of a person who can speak (abi write) good grammar but lacks commonsense. Pained wailer!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by Ovamboland(m): 7:21am On Feb 14, 2018
Puzzypleazer:

What offence did patience commit?

when next ijaw man gets power, they are teaching you how to use it. Power is more than stealing everything in sight like a glutton

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by Ovamboland(m): 8:06am On Feb 14, 2018
seguno2:

Except for Fulanis and northerners like Abacha.
Who said that Abacha did not steal our money?
Buhari = bigotry
Southerners will continue to be enslaved by northerners who only need 02 as cutoff point to enter Unity schools. embarassed

Was it not under Jonathan that Al mustafa was eventually released? What prevented Jonathan from reopening Muhammed Abacha case, why did he let Mariam Abacha enjoy her loot in peace?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by Ovamboland(m): 8:09am On Feb 14, 2018
Puzzypleazer:

Nothing wrong with begging. No one is saying she didn't steal. All I am saying is go for Miriam abacha first

When her husband had the opportunity he was busy drinking believing his own and his wife's stealing will be overlooked as usual

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by Ovamboland(m): 8:11am On Feb 14, 2018
seguno2:

Have you heard that he who comes to equity must come with clean hands

keep waiting for clean hands, as far as the law is applied to the letter we don't care by whom

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by Ovamboland(m): 8:20am On Feb 14, 2018
seguno2:

The national leader of APC has acquired all the choice properties of Lagos state yet he is saying that he is also fighting corruption to the 200 million mumus.

why was Dokpesi's AIT begging for out of court settlement after broadcasting the supposed expose? It shows they have no facts they just repeated urban street legend

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo, PDP Governors In Uyo For Akwa Ibom At 32 Celebration (Photos) / Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim / Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.