Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers (30297 Views)

Supreme Court Removes Govs’ Rights To Sack LGA Chairmen, Councillors / Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community / Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by diamondsword: 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
yoruba that always boast how they dealt with biafrans in 1967 civil war and they have mobilize army ready and waiting for command yoruba calls ipobians chestbeater pls who are the real chestbeater now. waste land is encoded with coward trait in their DNA

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by Guestlander: 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
shallysgirl:
We Igbos want to see and feel them the way we see and feel yoruba and northern muslims. We are tired of TV and newspaper igbo muslims.
Note:freedom of worship is 1000% in the south east.

Ibo Muslims are all around you. They even preach on TV yet you claim you have never seen one. Must they wear a tag saying "I'm a Muslim" before you acknowledge that they are there?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by shugamummy: 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
Igbos were pushed to the wall in 1967 and they fought back,if pushed again they will still reply with the most brutal force ever.....Buhari must be sent out

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by shugamummy: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
All muslims are not terrorist whereas all terrorists are muslims

Nychillax:

Am still yet to see how Fulani menace is now tantamount to Islam,wat is ur businesses with Islam?? Social media has revoked some people sense of listening....

Ar u telling me that they can force people to practice Islam??sane way u talk about bokoharam which has killed more Muslims than Christians, pls you guys should reason like human being for once,every thing Islam Islam Islam,can't you guys think intellectually??

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by shugamummy: 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
Okwu gi kwu oto nna ka amu nkita....if our forefathers fought these buffons with sticks,we shall fight them once again when provoked....enough of this nonsense

MichaelBukamzy:

NWA afo Igbo.okwu gi kwu oto ka amu/cigar.oge erugo mgbe onye obula ga adi njikere chere ndi ara.anyi ga echebiri ha na nsukka

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by shugamummy: 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
Bros I know since you are born you have not left your mama house. Can you even drag a portion of land with even a 18yr male child for igboland and live to enjoy there

Guestlander:

The governor made a speech! Pledging allegiance to the Fulani and ceding a portion of his state to them!
You don't know how much trouble you are in. You should worry about Ebonyi and your leaders and not about Akure

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by dre11(m): 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
leo2020:

BIG LIE!!!! I leave and work in Akure. I work with Dangote Cement depot directly adjacent Akure South LGA.. no such thing is happening here. what is wrong with us as a people.. misleading the public with false info is a great sin.

You're the biggest lie....

Bamigbola Gbolagunte, Akure

Facts have emerged as to how suspected Fulani herdsmen, on Tuesday, invaded the secretariat of Akure South Local Government Area of Ondo State and threatened to kill workers there.

It was gathered that the herdsmen, numbering over 30, reportedly stormed the council secretariat in the afternoon and vandalised some valuables belonging to the staff of the Council.
Daily Sun was reliably informed that the herdsmen brandished various weapons including cutlasses, knives, charms and axes, among others.

The invasion of the herders disrupted the official activities at the council secretariat along Ilesa Road, in Akure, the state capital, including marriage ceremonies going on at the Council’s Registry.

Some staff of the council were driven out of their offices one by one by the herders who allegedly threatened to kill anyone who looked into their eyes.

Sources said trouble started when a worker in the council warned a herder to take his cattle away from the council’s Agric Department vegetable farm, located behind the secretariat.
The herder, a boy of about eight years, reportedly ignored the warning and allowed the cows to feed on the vegetables in the farm.

It was also gathered that the local government worker reportedly moved to the boy and when attempting to make him direct the cows off the farm, the boy fell down.

It was further said that another older herder, suspected to be the father of the boy, who was coming behind and saw what transpired, pulled out a sword and engaged the local government worker.

It was learnt that the council worker, who also had a cutlass in his hand, engaged the herder and in the ensuing melee, the herder was injured.
The injured Fulani herdsman was said to have mobilised over 30 of his colleagues who stormed the Local Government secretariat and chased out the workers from office.

The herdsmen also reportedly went to the secretariat’s Registry and sent away couples who were holding marriage ceremonies.
Caretaker Chairman of Akure South Local Government Area, Mrs. Margaret Atere, described the situation as ‘fearful’ and called for prompt security action.

It was gathered that workers in the council had fled their respective offices and vowed not to return until their safety could be guaranteed.
Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Gbenga Adeyanju, who led men of his command to the secretariat to assess the situation, said normalcy had returned to the secretariat.

http://sunnewsonline.com/update-how-herdsmen-sacked-ondo-council-secretariat-staff/

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by Guestlander: 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
shugamummy:
Bros I know since you are born you have not left your mama house. Can you even drag a portion of land with even a 18yr male child for igboland and live to enjoy there

The same land abandoned and left at the mercy of good Nigerians? A beg shove that baseless chest beating somewhere else.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by Saintmary(f): 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
Lloydfather:
Awa omoluabi oni gba fun awon omo aboki yen.

We are not middle belt or Ilorin, in case u don't know our aree ona kan kan fo, the otunba of Yoruba land and his OPC gang will protect our territory.
stop waiting for one man. You do something

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by hakeem77: 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
ZZ22:
As a Yoruba Muslim I like the way the Fulani is fighting in SW to get what rightfully belong them. The whole of SW is an extension of Sokoto Caliphate and insha allah they must conquer.
Another Igbo claiming to be a Yoruba muslim
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by Iceberg3: 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
While coneheads were sh!!tting grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by Unclerukus: 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
uwajeh:
Where are the pictures of the secretariat that was sacked and where's the footage of the Fulani herdsmen sacking the secretariat?!!

We haven't come to the realisation that we are playing with fire as a nation.
why don't you track the herdsmen down and snap them with your phone when they sack communities? So many senseless people with cheap internet.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by Unclerukus: 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
farouk0403:
There is nothing like fulani herdsmen that are killing people, enemies of state are just exaggerating things so that they can jeopardize the good things PMB has build in the past years just because election is around the corner.

Fvcking Lunatics.
I served in a rural part of Edo state in 2016 and I saw enough atrocities done by fulanis even the news don't pick up all of them up.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by Nychillax(m): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
shugamummy:
All muslims are not terrorist whereas all terrorists are muslims

Terrorists has no religion bro
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by Turantula(m): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
shallysgirl:
We Igbos want to see and feel them the way we see and feel yoruba and northern muslims. We are tired of TV and newspaper igbo muslims.
Note:freedom of worship is 1000% in the south east.
Love that

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by DocHMD: 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
phreakabit:
[s]

IPOB was a shit organization with no plans whatsoever. Their threat was, is and will continue to be baseless!
Nothing should be attributed to them, if anything Igbos should commence security and scouting drills so as to be proactive, rather than reactive.
I agree Biafra must be, but IPOB,MASSOB and any other current pro-Biafran organisation are a waste of time.
They lack the intellectual power, plans or connections needed to pull it off.[/s]

IPOB sensitized the better south about the fulani and their evil plans. A group that can be build unjammable radio stations even in the heart of abokiland is what you call a waste of time? Go see a shrink.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by phreakabit(m): 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
DocHMD:

IPOB sensitized the better south about the fulani and their evil plans. A group that can be build unjammable radio stations even in the heart of abokiland is what you call a waste of time? Go see a shrink.

If you had to wait for Ipoop to tell you about the plans of the Fulani militia and the danger they pose.
Then maybe you and your brothers should go see a shrink. Retardation and unintelligence runs in your blood.
Everyone where I am from already knew about this. . . . You can see my older posts about the Fulani, Jan-jaweed and Tuaregs.
That is if you can read and comprehend. I sense you are a tad slow.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by TheKingIsHere: 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
overall90:
People don't understand what is happening.
the whole idea is to intimidate the south into abandoning any legislation that will hamper open grazing because of fears of desert encroachment and also the Fulanis are not ready to purchase land for ranching.
the reason they are avoiding the SE for now is because they are not sure of how groups like IPOB will respond.
Keep quiet and stop telling lies.
They are already in the SE to the extent that ebonyi governor has given the lands for grazing.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by EternalTruths: 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Keep quiet and stop telling lies.
They are already in the SE to the extent that ebonyi governor has given the lands for grazing.

By the time you are through arguing with the Biafrans, Fulani Terrorists would have overrun your region

Go and join OPC

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by XBLadez: 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
A whole LGA workers in the land of coneheads and skull miners? These guys are truly Yoruba idiots as Kemi called them.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by Lloydfather(m): 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
Saintmary:

stop waiting for one man. You do something
Do what exactly? Do I look like someone who eat gbegiri soup?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by gozzlin: 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
Nigeriabiafra80:
This is a calamity we all should avoid cause fulani herdsmen can't tell who is Yoruba or igbo

Nice, informative write up, but it's actually 'been there' not 'being there'. wink

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by bubu2019: 11:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
dre11:

Fulani herdsmen have reportedly invaded premises of Akure South Local Government Area, sacking their workers in the process.

Details later

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/breaking-fulani-herdsmen-invade-sack-akure-south-lga-workers/
iz a lie.place I pass not long ego
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by fx45(m): 11:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
Nychillax:
Am still yet to see how Fulani menace is now tantamount to Islam,wat is ur businesses with Islam?? Social media has revoked some people sense of listening....

Ar u telling me that they can force people to practice Islam??sane way u talk about bokoharam which has killed more Muslims than Christians, pls you guys should reason like human being for once,every thing Islam Islam Islam,can't you guys think intellectually??
Will you shut it!

The Islam you have today was given to you by the Fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by OyinO: 11:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
They connived with Hausa/Fulani to bring about this Change. Now, the Change has dawned on them heavily. Let them enjoy the Change while it lasts. It is called KARMA!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by Jumai2(f): 3:19am On Feb 14, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
good for them.

APC states are bearing the brunt of the monster they reared

Receive sense my dear
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by teflonjake(m): 7:05am On Feb 14, 2018
Bellarod05:
God bless you for raising that curse on him,its is only his generation that will be wipe here on earth....Yoruba or Afonjas or whatever they call them here are the enemy of themselves, that is the typical attitude of all this Yoruba's...foolish demons,infact..I regret been from them.

Your welcome friend.... I am glad you know this & may you be an agent of good things to come on their behalf...good morning

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by shallysgirl: 10:13am On Feb 14, 2018
Guestlander:

Ibo Muslims are all around you. They even preach on TV yet you claim you have never seen one. Must they wear a tag saying "I'm a Muslim" before you acknowledge that they are there?
Ok,you live in the Sw but know more than igbos living in the east. Have a a blessed day .i cant argue today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Governorship Primary May Get Raw After Ambode’s Secret N5.5bn Disbursement / HID Awolowo To Be Buried In A Gold Casket And A White Damask Cloth She Bought An / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.