Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. (42249 Views)

I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. / Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye / I Am Beginning To Doubt The Existence Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by Xtopher123(m): 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
themonk:

Lets be honest both the evolution and creation story sound ridiculous and unbelievable at first if you have an open mind.

The christain ridiculous creation story sounds less unbelievable to you becausr you have been probably taught that all your life, the indoctrination started as a kid and you collected the same injection from your parents and sunday school teachers and then using it on yourself till adult. Imagine how ridiculous the yoruba or igbo traditional creation story sounds to you and that is because you weren't brought up with it but our great grand fathers back then believed it and embraced it as truth because they were brought up with it.

The difference between the creation story and the evolution fact is that at first sight the religious stories are more believable due to cultural and environmental factors while the evolution story is less believable. But when you start studying both, one looks outright stupid and the other looks very possible.

Most people who trash evolution have not taken time to study it thats why people like you would still say we evolved from monkeys. Even google knows better than that and you couldn't ask him, I'm so sure you havent even questioned yourself as regards to the creation story talk less of read books that critisize it with an open mind.

Mind you I'm an agnostic. I do not say i know evolution happened but i believe it is feasible based on facts presented and fossils like neanderthals that has further more strengthened the probablity of evolution. But then the creation story is straight up ridiculous.
Seun lalasticlala

You correct, Science never said Monkeys transformed into man, science said Our Ancestors where once as timid as apes..

meaning they climed trees and lived in forests and caves
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by sandland: 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
DedeNkem:
A snake can't swallow an inanimate object. Snakes ONLY eat or swallow sizable animals!

Nigerians both the so-called graduates and the uneducated ones, believe in absolutely nonsense!!

Religion is actively dumbing down Nigerians. Drop the Bible or Koran and read up on Science books!!

No Nigerian believed the fool that said sneak swallowed money. The woman is under trial up to now.
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by histemple: 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
Amirullaha:
Are you telling me to believe a snake swallowed N36M
Op; Wetin do your head

But you believed that snake had a discussion with Eve in the bible. So if a snake can talk, it may also be able to swallow money.

In case you are considering the huge amount, N36m is not heavier that a human being that snakes easily swallow.

Please don't quote me. We are having bible study and our pastor just entered.
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by DANDONdGreat(m): 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
The main question should be WHO SAW THE SNAKE WHEN IT SWALLOED THE MONEY?
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by histemple: 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
DANDONdGreat:
The main question should be WHO SAW THE SNAKE WHEN IT SWALLOED THE MONEY?

This is a brilliant question honestly.
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by ameri9ja: 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Lmao!!!!

Reminds me of the below post

[b]YAHWEH vs AMADIOHA

What is the difference between Yahweh and Amadioha? Nothing, they are both gods.

What is the difference between the speaking in tongues of a “born again” Christian and the incantations of a Juju worshipper? Nothing! They both speak gibberish in the name of talking to gods.

What is the difference between the sacrificial rituals in the bible and the sacrificial ritual of the African traditional worshipper? Nothing. They are both rituals.

What is the difference between the Pope’s regalia and the Juju priest's regalia? Nothing, except the Pope's regalia shines more.

What is difference between the statues, symbols, altars, and signs in churches and the idols and symbols in the temple of the juju priest? Nothing.

What is the difference between a pastor casting out demons and evil spirits with swearing, binding/casting and the exorcism of evil spirit by the Juju priest? Nothing.

There is only one difference - packaging! No religion is superior to another. Foreign religion appears to be more divine than our local religion simply because they are well packaged.

Force me to choose one of the two, I like the fans of Amadioha more. At least I know our politicians fear him more. [/b]

NB: I dedicate this FTC to The Flying Spaghetti Monster, the one true God that created everything

The big difference is that you don't truly believe that the flying spaghetti monster is God. There are benefits in truly believing in God.
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by kevoh(m): 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
ameri9ja:

The big difference is that you don't truly believe that the flying spaghetti monster is God. There are benefits in truly believing in God.
Which god is that and please name these benefits!
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by maasoap(m): 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
Frenchfriez:
If such tepid jokes were made from happenings in the Qur'an, some blood thirsty ediots would have gone on rampage by now.
But cone to think of it, Nigerians are a classless joke, that's why we make light of everything. In a little while, one lady would flash her boobsies on BBN and then we would quickly then our attention to that, revelling in the moment while our Commonwealth gets eroded.
You are not different from those ediots.
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by thorrvik55(m): 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
BlackManta:
Tell people that a snake talked to Eve in the Garden of Eden and the vast majority will believe you.

Tell people that a snake swallowed 36m in jamb office and they will call you a liar.

Trust me, if the bible says a snake swallowed money, majority of people will believe it.

But this one no be bible and therefore it doesn't make sense.

Ur mother there
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by SUNDICOS(m): 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Seasonal Liars
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by LordOfNaira: 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
DedeNkem:

Snake is not a rat. Likewise humans are not lions!
That one animal eats or chews a particular thing doesn't mean all animals do so!!

Please, drop the Bible and pick up science books.

If it is possible for rats to devour newspapers, then it is possible for snakes to eat money. Animals are very unpredictable even the ones raised in captivity. Haven't you heard about a tiger who made friends with a goat that was served to him as lunch? There was also the story of a girl who was saved from an attacker by a group of lions who then stayed by her till help came.

Let us consider our close relatives, the gorillas. In a certain zoo, a boy fell into a gorilla enclosure. A mother gorilla pampered the boy and protected from the others until help reached the boy. In another event, a boy fell into the enclosure of gorillas which included the famous Harambe. Unlike the earlier gorilla, Harambe was hostile to the boy and dragged him about.

My point is that animals continue to surprise us daily.
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by Pataricatering(f): 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
How the snake fit enter jamb office, swallow 36 million and escape?

Jackass in evolution, who created the first things that started evolution?

Big bang needs 2 things to start, matter & energy..

Who created them, who brought them together?
over to you - who created God ! She everything has a creator ?

1 Like

Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
How the snake fit enter jamb office, swallow 36 million and escape?

Jackass in evolution, who created the first things that started evolution?

Big bang needs 2 things to start, matter & energy..

Who created them, who brought them together?
Who created what created them?
For your mind you think you have asked a reasonable question?

1 Like

Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by DavidEsq(m): 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
themonk:

Lets be honest both the evolution and creation story sound ridiculous and unbelievable at first if you have an open mind.

The christain ridiculous creation story sounds less unbelievable to you becausr you have been probably taught that all your life, the indoctrination started as a kid and you collected the same injection from your parents and sunday school teachers and then using it on yourself till adult. Imagine how ridiculous the yoruba or igbo traditional creation story sounds to you and that is because you weren't brought up with it but our great grand fathers back then believed it and embraced it as truth because they were brought up with it.

The difference between the creation story and the evolution fact is that at first sight the religious stories are more believable due to cultural and environmental factors while the evolution story is less believable. But when you start studying both, one looks outright stupid and the other looks very possible.

Most people who trash evolution have not taken time to study it thats why people like you would still say we evolved from monkeys. Even google knows better than that and you couldn't ask him, I'm so sure you havent even questioned yourself as regards to the creation story talk less of read books that critisize it with an open mind.

Mind you I'm an agnostic. I do not say i know evolution happened but i believe it is feasible based on facts presented and fossils like neanderthals that has further more strengthened the probablity of evolution. But then the creation story is straight up ridiculous.
Seun lalasticlala
So has man stopped evolving from wateva he evolved from? The caterpillar has not stopped evolving, the weevil hasn't either, from doz sweet worms u find inside palmwine (ogoro) trees. Has man stopped evolving, I ask again? If yes, why? If u keep me waiting for ur answer for long ehn. I go jus...... make I no talk fes
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by debolayinka(m): 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Lmao!!!!

[b]YAHWEH vs AMADIOHA

What is the difference between Yahweh and Amadioha? Nothing, they are both gods.

What is the difference between the speaking in tongues of a “born again” Christian and the incantations of a Juju worshipper? Nothing! They both speak gibberish in the name of talking to gods.

What is the difference between the sacrificial rituals in the bible and the sacrificial ritual of the African traditional worshipper? Nothing. They are both rituals.

What is the difference between the Pope’s regalia and the Juju priest's regalia? Nothing, except the Pope's regalia shines more.

What is difference between the statues, symbols, altars, and signs in churches and the idols and symbols in the temple of the juju priest? Nothing.

What is the difference between a pastor casting out demons and evil spirits with swearing, binding/casting and the exorcism of evil spirit by the Juju priest? Nothing.

There is only one difference - packaging! No religion is superior to another. Foreign religion appears to be more divine than our local religion simply because they are well packaged.

Force me to choose one of the two, I like the fans of Amadioha more. At least I know our politicians fear him more. [/b]

NB: I dedicate this FTC to The Flying Spaghetti Monster, the one true God that created everything
Are you really an atheist?
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by DavidEsq(m): 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
Xtopher123:

You correct, Science never said Monkeys transformed into man, science said Our Ancestors where once as timid as apes..

But that wld be a social evolution, which is very typical of humans. That is completely different from the form of evolution he espoused. That form of evolution has always stated dat man physiologically evolved from apes.
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by DavidEsq(m): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
debolayinka:

Are you really an atheist?
He said he is an agnostic. Ur eyes dey pain u ni?

Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by vaxx: 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
Xtopher123:

our Ancestor are apes like creature , they are called Australopithecines. apes and homo sapiens evolve from them.therefore apes are our closer cousin not ancestor which is probably the reason they have not evolve into something like us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by vaxx: 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
DavidEsq:

But that wld be a social evolution, which is very typical of humans. That is completely different from the form of evolution he espoused. That form of evolution has always stated dat man physiologically evolved from apes.
this is false

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by edward1106(m): 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
Xisnin:

You can turn that question to your god and see if you will find any answer.
Do not confuse cell theory or evolution with the origin of life.

There is answer with God and my guy, you need to read those three subject again together with the biochemical origin of life.
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by DavidEsq(m): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
vaxx:
this is false
Wat is false. That science never said so? Bro, b4 Nigeria had access to the Internet, that theory was already existing long ago.
Besides, u didn't answer respond to my assertions. To just say it's false, doesn't say anything in fact.
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by dhamilaray(m): 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
anyebedgreat:
Plenty documents in the office, snake did not swallow. It is the money that was either kept in a safe or a drawer that the snake went to swallow.
Who even saw the snake swallowing the money sef?

And how can one snake eat a whole 36 million naira
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by ameri9ja: 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
kevoh:

Which god is that and please name these benefits!

U are missing the point. The question is not wether there is God or not. We have no way of knowing that by logic or science. The question is wether it is more beneficial to believe in God or not? Does a belief in God structure an ordinary man's life? Does it curtail his inate proclivity for excesses?
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by vaxx: 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
DavidEsq:

Wat is false. That science never said so? Bro, b4 Nigeria had access to the Internet, that theory was already existing long ago.
Besides, u didn't answer respond to my assertions. To just say it's false, doesn't say anything in fact.
check up,i did the correction already

1 Like

Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by Chiedu4Trump: 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
Pataricatering:
over to you - who created God ! She everything has a creator ?
That person is God, simple grin
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by DavidEsq(m): 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
vaxx:
check up,i did the correction already
And u didn't even bother to copy me in the corrected version abi?

Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by plessis: 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Lmao!!!!

[b]YAHWEH vs AMADIOHA

What is the difference between the speaking in tongues of a “born again” Christian and the incantations of a Juju worshipper? Nothing! They both speak gibberish in the name of talkking to gods.

May the flying spaghetti monster touch you with his noodliness and bless you with more sauce. Ramen!!

1 Like

Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
kmcutez:

Who created the being that created matter and energy?

When you see Jesus for judgement day ask am. since, you won't believe that He is eternal.
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by BlackManta(m): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
thorrvik55:

Ur mother there

I thought you are a christian

Aren't you suppossed to be CHRIST-LIKE

Maybe that is how Christ insults other people's innocent parents.
Re: Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. by raphy(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
All the snake sermon will. Soon end one day when. Heavy breeze will blow.. The fowl Yash will open they will. See the money..

Naija I hail una..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / Photo Of A Ram With 5 Horns - Is It Acceptable For Sallah? / Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.