Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

I Can Now Last Longer Like A Real Man In The Other Room - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Can Now Last Longer Like A Real Man In The Other Room (405 Views)

My Aunt Grows Beard Like A Man, Is It A Health Condition? / Dr Kikelomo Ogunlela Anunobi Saves Life Of Man In UK As Colleagues Take Tea / Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Now Last Longer Like A Real Man In The Other Room by RemedyLab: 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
You call yourself a player but your woman
always play a Guardiola (Full attack) on you
while your best performance will always
end up like Mourinho (Packing the bus).

You call yourself an attacker but your
woman always convert you to a defender
like Victor Moses. Even when you decide to
play a MIKEL, she will still force you to pass
back to TERRY.

Oh! the only moment you even wanted to
score by force, she will still confuse you to
play like YAKUBU agaist Korea.

Funny enough, your woman is now tired of your europa league performance especially when at
home thus she is now playing away games
because because she prefer big boys playing
in the champions league.

Now is time for you to learn how to convert
yourself from a left wing back to an attacker like
BALE by learning how to get rid of erectile dysfunction naturally on naturalremedylab.

Source:
http://naturalremedylab.com/ed-remedy-cure-ed-permanently/

cc mynd44
cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

When The Rectum Falls Out / My Blood Pressure Fluctuates / For Women TTC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.