Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Hiv/aids Virus Is A Big Scam - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiv/aids Virus Is A Big Scam (655 Views)

Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission / A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected / HIV/AIDS Conspiracy Theories: Do You Believe The Virus Is Real? (2) (3) (4)

Hiv/aids Virus Is A Big Scam by NicholeDietary(f): 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
C.E.O NICHOLE DIETARY CONSULTANCY JANUARY 12TH 2018

HIV/AIDS VIRUS IS A BIG SCAM

Please great minds, let's all try google "the great Aids debate"
I want us to try at our convenience
We're free to express our opinion here after reading that

Smiles.........my seminar here on Saturday was just for 1hour
And what was my lecture about?
" The Almighty HIV/Aids "

You see, so many people have been put in fear, discouraged , condemned to die , given tags et al
'Cos of this immunity issue

THERE'S NO VIRUS!
�����
Are you surprised ?
The fact everybody before now were ignorant of lifestyle and looked up to some synthetic stuffs as remedy wrecked all

Am not just to shed weight, cure ailments et al
Curing ailments with foods is just one of my purpose on earth
And these came up to rule out orthodox medicine " attacks are permitted please "
This exploit sprouted to prove to humans " they derailed hence the cause of their own problems "
Always told humans " God didn't create the medications you take, humans developed medicine "
Never was there a time when God made provisions for panadol as regards headache " foods and herbs did he create to automatically keep his creatures healthy" ( reason your ancestors never had kidney diseases)
Am leaking all these so nobody blames Satan for what you bought with your hand and money

When my HIV patients come, I tell them, " there's no virus ooo, incase you are waiting for some non-existent virus to die, that will never happen "
I only treat the foundation of your problem which is WEAK IMMUNITY
If you sleep with somebody that already got or is suffering weak immunity symptoms, there is every tendency you suffer same
"Not cos there was a transfer of one virus"
"When two bloods merge, just any ailment transfers"
And this is why you see even kids yet unborn grow with this so termed "virus disease"
Like I said in my SS anemia article " a fetus grows with every part of the mother "
If you got a weak immunity, expect your child to grow with same
Not cos there is a virus somewhere
Just like your diabetes status can automatically transfer to your child
"Your child only simply grew with your high blood sugar"
Doesn't make diabetes hereditory like we're told
Even if am diabetic now and I choose not to have a diabetic child, I can ��
How do I do that?
The foundation!
Which issssssss?
Change my lifestyle to normalize my blood sugar!
Anything outside this great minds, you are speaking igala ooo!

Because humans will not listen and keep failing due to ignorance, trust some to always take advantage of them
In my meeting with Doctors sometime last year, let me gist us what happened
[" Doctors, whats the cause of HIV/Aids ?"
" its an immunity disease caused by a virus "
" oh really? "���
" since this disease is said to be transferrable, who transferred to the first person who ever suffered this?"

���� they started stammering

" the last time I checked, Virus is a living organism, was this organism created recently?"

" why didn't the past generations suffer HIV /Aids?"
" why is it just this generation suffering this, or was this virus just created in our time ? Cos the last time I checked , God isn't creating anything new"

And the floor went quiet
" Weeeeeelll Doctors, your theory on HIV/Aids no follow and am going to break it down"
And the lecture started
Am very sure, they were ready to meet some dullard who knows not what she says, but at the end of the day, I left them doubting what they studied
Which is what am going to be doing here now

If you want to marry, go and marry!
I know my convincing planet earth and changing people's impression about this ailment will take a while, but its nothing with God by my side

1. The wrong lifestyle can weaken your immunity
2. You could grow up a weak immune child
Meaning you grew with your mum's weak immunity since you share her blood or her choice of foods while you were in the womb weren't it for a strong immunity
3. Your immunity might be strong but get weakened cos you had a blood merge with a weak immunity patient

If at the time you had sex with okoliko, he had a urinary tract infection, you might have it ooo, cos you partook of his blood
"Is that virus?" ��
This thing is blood!
What do you expect, to go free?��

If he had scurvy which causes his mouth to tear, rash and you joined blood with him, why can't you suffer same ma?
My guy is that virus?���

If he always got fever cos his immunity is weak, after sex with him, expect same
Is that virus sir?

Let me explain this immunity thing
'Cos it seems humans don't even understand this whole thing
"Dem just dey use people head soak gari"

Your immunity is the soldier of your body
Your immune system is the reason why fever comes, before you know atimes, even without treatment, it fizzles out.
" I just described a strong immunity"
" Headache comes, you simply rest, it disappears "
This is a person with strong immunity

But a person with a weak immunity cannot start having fever symptoms and go scot free.
Except the immunity is still at its early stage of weakness.
This thing finally knocks overtime if you don't quickly know its immunity and only a change in lifestyle can curb it

"As you get fever today, you swallow pills"
"Tomorrow, injection"
" Next tomorrow, blood transfusion"
You never still know say, you don enter one chance
And this is why all HIV patients on meds later die.
Because, they might think the meds are helping

They will be asking then to come for cd4 abi wetin count
That CD4 count is their immunity level ooo
But all are ignorant
Chemicals to boost immunity ?
No be die ?

Once you see a person always sick, just know its weak immunity!
Not because his father and mother fell in love
They call this Sickle cell Anemia
Funny
like God created any human to be continually sick
IGNORANCE !

As you are placed on these chemicals to boost your immunity, because they aren't meant for the human system hence dangerous, they wreck your immunity more
Overtime, gbam!
Engine don knock
And this time, every ailment in existence will be on just one person
'Cos you got no soldiers to defend you
Any ailment that comes stays
And when ailments become too much in the human body, it automatically destroys the immune system
The easiest way to buy this market is SEX!
That's the direct blood contact with a weak immunity patient

You love this guy so much, unknown to you he has a weak immunity
Either from excess drug usage, wrong food choices, from birth, sex with other partners hence acquiring different ailments which later led to the break down of his own immunity etc

You open legs
Gave him assess to partake of your blood and his You
Wetin una expect abeg?���

If he already had staph, low libido from HBp medication, hormone imbalance,consistent fever, constant migraine,etc
You should equally partake with time
Were you to go free?��
And that's why even the doctors will advice you to avoid direct blood contact
Not cos there's one virus that's unkillable but immunity issues can only be gotten via blood

And you see many destinies wasting
Souls perishing
Some are even afraid to get married cos this impression " virus " " +-" has been placed
Have we ever cared to ask why mosquitoes dont cause HIV?���
Also ever cared to ask who transferred the virus to the first HIV patient ?
All these should we always ask
You don't just buy every cock and bull story
Until I prove a thing, it lies dormant!
That's my own policy anyway

Please let's also Google " deadly deception "
I could keep talking about HIV/Aids till next year
I no go finish
Some are still very stubborn
Even when you want to help them
They even got their group on nairaland. They formed a group to marry one another
Is that not funny ?��
You who tries to talk to such people, will be humiliated

Smiles.......my vision is to see humans live life like it used to be
Void of ailments!
And how can that ever be possible without letting them know and desist from the cause of their problems
Many of you are wondering what it is with me and orthodox medicine
Well, your well being it is!
Never will you be healthy until ORTHODOX MEDICINE IS WIPED OUT
UNTIL YOU STOP SMOKING
DRINKING ALCOHOL
EATING CHEMICALLY PROCESSED FOODS
PRACTISING UNHEALTHY HABITS etc

BLESS YOU ALL
Samuel Enyo Blessing

Re: Hiv/aids Virus Is A Big Scam by joinnow: 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
Are your serious if no HIV
Just come let inject you with sample and let see if its symptoms won't manifest after the window period
Re: Hiv/aids Virus Is A Big Scam by overdrive(m): 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2018

Mosquito Bites Leave Man With 12kg Elephantiasis(disturbing Pics) / JOHESU Strike: Group Wants Implementation Of ‘no Work, No Pay’ Policy / More Than 8million Babies Born From IVF Since Inception