Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:56 PM

Help! She Might Be Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! She Might Be Pregnant (2875 Views)

Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me / Help:she Made Me Who I Am / Please Help! She Almost Damaged My Equipment Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! She Might Be Pregnant by anyebedgreat: 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
I am a serving corp member. There's this woman I am teaching their children home lessons. The first day I went there, I saw a girl there. She is a relative of the woman and she kept looking at me from the side of her eyes. I didn't find her attractive though but I noticed she was endowed. Especially in front. As time went by, I realized she was always making efforts to look neat and sexy whenever I am coming. And then she was always serving me food specially. So I decided to play along and started talking with her, making her laugh and flirting mildly. Then one day, I came to the house, I knocked, no answer and I knocked again. She came out of the bathroom dressed in only her towel to open the door. She had sent the kids to the neighbors house to play. So I pulled her closer, kissed her and worked my hands down her body. She resisted when I tried to take off the towel and said she was a virgin. So we just kissed and caressed. We did it like a few times before I finally bleeped her. I had deflowered a girl before so I did it in a way it didn't hurt her. After then, we kept smashing whenever we had the chance. Her sister is always either at work or at their pharmacy. (she is a doctor) and the husband says in another town. So since this year, we have been smashing whenever I go there. I don't use condoms. I use withdrawal method which I am good at.
Yesterday, I asked her when last she saw her period, because we have been fucking since this year and she hasn't given me that excuse of being in her period. She said January and she was supposed to have it first week of February but nothing. Besides, she isn't bothered because I gave her my word that I won't get her pregnant. My heart skipped. I have been thinking since then. Could she be pregnant? I have never cum inside her. What do I do? Her sister is a doctor, she would notice if it so happens. I have never gotten anyone pregnant before so I don't know what to do. Please people, I need help!

Modified :
It turns out she is not pregnant. She was just trying to see my reaction because I always told her that if I get her pregnant, I will run away with her to another city and settle down. I am never gonna touch her again sha, or at least I will go with protection anytime I'm going there just in case.
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
Wait for the next one week, if nothing still, Take her for a pregnancy text......
of course not in her Sister's Pharmacy!
That's all.

On a 2nd thought, my church mind was touched!! Hence, the edit!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
My first question is: IS SHE ALREADY IN LEGAL AGE WHEN U
FIRST STROKED UR KONDO INSIDE HER?. embarassed

Or else u will be accused of corrupting minor or statutory rape...

2 Likes

Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
Already? Val is tomorrow na

1 Like

Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Already? Val is tomorrow na
We all know tomorrow is VAL my sista!
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
modelmike7:

We all know tomorrow is VAL my sista!
The op didn't wait for tomorrow to get someone pregnant na

5 Likes

Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Lol.�, seems OP has started his Val since Xmas season!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
modelmike7:

Lol.�, seems OP has started his Val since Xmas season!
Where's ur BBQ stand located?
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by anyebedgreat: 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
My first question is: IS SHE ALREADY IN LEGAL AGE WHEN U
FIRST STROKED UR KONDO INSIDE HER?. embarassed

Or else u will be accused of corrupting minor or statutory rape...
she is 21
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by anyebedgreat: 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
modelmike7:
Wait for the next one week, if nothing still, Take her for a pregnancy text......
of course not in her Sister's Pharmacy!
That's all.

On a 2nd thought, my church mind was touched!! Hence, the edit!!
Thanks but she doesn't go out unless her sister sends her or they go out together.
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by anyebedgreat: 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
If she is pregnant, what do I do. Please I need suggestions of drugs abeg.
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
anyebedgreat:

Thanks but she doesn't go out unless her sister sends her or they go out together.
I know that's where the problem will lie....
The next thing is to wait or beg any of the females that comment here to tell you about (one instrument like that, that they use, they usually insert it into their *something*, and they will also tell you about the colours it is and the colour it will bring out if it is negative or positive ), with this, your babe can do the P test from home....and you can also ask any female close to you offline too!
Good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by Kenzico(m): 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
grin grin

NwanyiAwkaetiti:

The guy enwero ndidi!!

Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by Nutase: 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
Congratulations..... You're gonna be a father (in shaggys voice).

On a serious note abortion is a sin so man up and marry her.

2 Likes

Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by Cadec007(m): 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
Damn!!! The trend with unattractive gals continues........why is it always unattractive gals.
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by Cadec007(m): 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
1st of all "Konji na bastard" [i usually dont say that but i have to in ur case]
2ndly, because you are good at sumthing doesnt mean you are gonna get it right at all times so no matter how good you were you should have used protection esp when bleeping her became regular cos the more regular stuffs like that become the higher the tendency to make just one late removal mistake[i have a frnd who carries at least one CD with him every where he goes and believe me it saved him a lot of times]
so my point is you should have known that 99 days are always for the criminal (unless of course uve not xp village witch intervention and never knew ur days were numbered) .

My kind advice to you is for u not to make any panic-decision cos u would escalate matters, so listen to what that guy said about home test equipment, ask around esp. Other gals (dont be shy u are not the first it would happen to and certainly wont be the last, check it out its not valentine yet!), most importantly dont make that gal nervous i think you know what i mean, do all these and i tell you u would find a solution if and only if it is not a village backed strike!!
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by sekxyqueen(f): 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
I pity the young girl
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by Cherrycandy: 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
I really don't know when girls will learn not to open their legs for every irresponsible Tom, Dick and Harry

Some guys are just confused....They know they aren't ready for marriage but go about fuçking girls without protection

They can actually deceive some girls not all

Your withdrawal method has failed you,do and marry her biko undecided

5 Likes

Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by Cadec007(m): 2:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
Cherrycandy:

Some guys are just confused....They know they aren't ready for marriage but go about fuçking girls without protection

told him he should have started using protection when the bleeping became regular even if he was an expert in removal method [a method i dont trust a single bit]
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by AryEmber(f): 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
Cherrycandy:
I really don't know when girls will learn not to open their legs for every irresponsible Tom, Dick and Harry

They can actually deceive some girls not all

Decieve Ke? That one got what she was looking for na! If she's preggy truly, I don't pity her at all.

3 Likes

Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by Cadec007(m): 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
sekxyqueen:
I pity the young girl
young? He said she is 21

3 Likes

Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by anyebedgreat: 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
Cadec007:
1st of all "Konji na bastard" [i usually dont say that but i have to in ur case]
2ndly, because you are good at sumthing doesnt mean you are gonna get it right at all times so no matter how good you were you should have used protection esp when bleeping her became regular cos the more regular stuffs like that become the higher the tendency to make just one late removal mistake[i have a frnd who carries at least one CD with him every where he goes and believe me it saved him a lot of times]
so my point is you should have known that 99 days are always for the criminal (unless of course uve not xp village witch intervention and never knew ur days were numbered) .

My kind advice to you is for u not to make any panic-decision cos u would escalate matters, so listen to what that guy said about home test equipment, ask around esp. Other gals (dont be shy u are not the first it would happen to and certainly wont be the last, check it out its not valentine yet!), most importantly dont make that gal nervous i think you know what i mean, do all these and i tell you u would find a solution if and only if it is not a village backed strike!!
Thanks a lot
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by Cadec007(m): 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
anyebedgreat:
Thanks a lot
u are welcome bro

1 Like

Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by anyebedgreat: 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
You guys should understand that when it comes to being cautious in sex, guys fear stds and girls fear pregnancy. So when a guy sees a virgin girl with whom there is zero chance of contacting std, there's that temptation not to use protection.

And I can't marry her on a serious note. The physical attraction isn't there and she can't help a primary one child do his homework right. I just hope she isn't pregnant at all. Whatever happens, I will never never touch her again!

2 Likes

Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by softprick: 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
Make I no lie na this kin fvck dey sweet die,choi see as my preek kick
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by softprick: 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
anyebedgreat:
You guys should understand that when it comes to being cautious in sex, guys fear stds and girls fear pregnancy. So when a guy sees a virgin girl with whom there is zero chance of contacting std, there's that temptation not to use protection.

And I can't marry her on a serious note. The physical attraction isn't there and she can't help a primary one child do his homework right. I just hope she isn't pregnant at all. Whatever happens, I will never never touch her again!

I won’t mind touching her,where are you situated,I can do homework too,in fact I will accept the pregnancy
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by KINGSP(m): 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
anyebedgreat:

That would always be the saying after deed been done...You don't bleep all that you see inside skirt...I pray you keep to your word and use dz as a lesson...YOU DON'T BLEEP ANY GIRL EXCEPT YOU SEE HER AS SOMEONE YOU COULD GET MARRIED TO...JUST TO AVOID REGRETABLE ACT.
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by Cadec007(m): 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
anyebedgreat:
I just hope she isn't pregnant at all. Whatever happens, I will never never touch her again!
yeah we understand but i cant stop laughing cos of the last statement.
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by Cadec007(m): 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
softprick:

I won’t mind touching her,where are you situated,I can do homework too,in fact I will accept the pregnancy
i sight you!! You might be the nxt person to write stories that touches. Lol
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by Kokolet11: 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
anyebedgreat:
If she is pregnant, what do I do. Please I need suggestions of drugs abeg.
which drug?ezi if she is pregnant you must marry her.

1 Like

Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by anyebedgreat: 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
softprick:

2 Likes

Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by softprick: 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
Cadec007:
i sight you!! You might be the nxt person to write stories that touches. Lol

Tah,me when be 5x world champion for withdrawal.flash dey learn work

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. / Zero Pant, 1000 Trousers, Ladies Without Pant Says, Share Video Online. VIDEO / VIDEO: 14yrs Boy Forced To Marry His Girlfriend After He Chops & Pregnanted Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.