Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) (40485 Views)

Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) / SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy / SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by oz4real83(m): 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
The fear of Nigerian police has disappeared. The fear of soldiers is remaining just ''one bar'' grin. Once it completely disappears,civil war don start be that oooo! There is tension and hunger in the land. People are reacting openly but the authorities are doing almost nothing about it. History has a way of always repeating itself because people don't learn from history. North african uprising started like this.

6 Likes

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by exlinkleads(f): 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
and herdsmen are killing 100s

yet no one is shooting them.

sha baba

2 Likes

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by Abfinest007(m): 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
when will this injustice stop

1 Like

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by maestroferddi: 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
buhariguy:
That is why I like idiotic pigs of Biafra, they can beat soldiers
You are nothing but a spineless undesirable element.

3 Likes

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by lonelydora: 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
zoba88:
Nigerian army allegedly shot two people today in Aba along Uratta junction.According to a report shared by an online user,trouble started when a soldier was seen maltreating a lady hawking local herbs for no just cause.A fearless guy
confronted the army and begged him to let her go.However, the soldier sees the gesture as an insult.He approached the guy and started fighting with him.The civilian allegedly beat him without stress.

Hre called for help from other soldiers stationed at Christmary Hotel and Onions Market around Uratta junction axis.When they arrived the scene,they started desteoying goods belonging to people and also shoot sporadically.Two people were allegedly shot during the incident.They are currently receiving treatment in hospital.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/army-shoot-2-people-in-aba-after.html?m=1

People of Aba please look for that guy and buy him 2 bottles of Origin for my head

2 Likes

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by gidgiddy: 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Other countries, you never see the Army outside their barak unless they are going for war oramilitary mission. In Nigeria, a Soldier will just take his weapon, leave the Barak, and go out to harrass people. This will always happen in Nigeria

It will never happen in Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by Praktikals(m): 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
Me beat soja, I dey craze?

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by eodiac(m): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
aleeyus:
ok
Dandsome:
Without guns and bullets, Nigerian army is like a toothless bulldog. Upon all the training by major dagger, an ordinary civilian beat him up until he had to call for backup.

His colleagues who came couldn't even come with bare hands. They had to come with guns and bullets which justify what I said earlier that

WITHOUT GUNS AND BULLETS NIGERIAN ARMY IS LIKE A TOOTHLESS BULLDOG
aleeyus:
ok
Dandsome:
Without guns and bullets, Nigerian army is like a toothless bulldog. Upon all the training by major dagger, an ordinary civilian beat him up until he had to call for backup.

His colleagues who came couldn't even come with bare hands. They had to come with guns and bullets which justify what I said earlier that

WITHOUT GUNS AND BULLETS NIGERIAN ARMY IS LIKE A TOOTHLESS BULLDOG

Don't judge have u confirmed if the story is real.

1 Like

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by DozieInc(m): 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
Following the footsteps of their Oga in Aso villa. Impunity and total disregard for human lives.
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
zoba88:
Nigerian army allegedly shot two people today in Aba along Uratta junction.According to a report shared by an online user,trouble started when a soldier was seen maltreating a lady hawking local herbs for no just cause.A fearless guy
confronted the army and begged him to let her go.However, the soldier sees the gesture as an insult.He approached the guy and started fighting with him.The civilian allegedly beat him without stress.

Hre called for help from other soldiers stationed at Christmary Hotel and Onions Market around Uratta junction axis.When they arrived the scene,they started desteoying goods belonging to people and also shoot sporadically.Two people were allegedly shot during the incident.They are currently receiving treatment in hospital.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/army-shoot-2-people-in-aba-after.html?m=1
Nigerian army solider are too crude for a modern society ,that why they cant defeat a rag tag illiterate group after expending 5 bn dollars and 100,000 semi educated human undecided
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by Alum34(m): 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
Nigerian soldiers are equal to cow. grin grin

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by eagleeye2: 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
oz4real83:
The fear of Nigerian police has disappeared. The fear of soldiers is remaining just ''one bar'' grin. Once it completely disappears,civil war don start be that oooo! There is tension and hunger in the land. People are reacting openly but the authorities are doing almost nothing about it. History has a way of always repeating itself because people don't learn from history. North african uprising started like this.
Na small thing remain before the civil populace will take to arms. Let the government continue playing the ostrich.

3 Likes

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by eagleeye2: 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
eodiac:

Don't judge have u confirmed if the story is real.
because it concerns the South East. They should confirm first

1 Like

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by dexiouz(m): 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
A soldier beaten up by a civilian without stress...Ayam not understanding this army person.

2 Likes

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by oz4real83(m): 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
eagleeye2:

Na small thing remain before the civil populace will take to arms. Let the government continue playing the ostrich.
the only difference now is that for now,only the security agencies are openly carrying arms but this can change within the twinkling of an eye.
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by Toktee(m): 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
LessNoise:
This is a classic example of a zoo where men are shot at like animals
Keep quiet abeg,the story get k-leg,one sided story.

1 Like

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by tungamaje: 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
Brave Igbo man defending an Agbo seller (Yoruba). Fantastic

3 Likes

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by LessNoise: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
Toktee:
Keep quiet abeg,the story get k-leg,one sided story.

Coz Na ur papa buy me phone and data...mumu
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by taurusmena1(m): 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
Na one person I see oooh. Nevertheless, d soldier deserved a good beating and I hope they get dismissed
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by Machinegun91(m): 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
Those hungry soldiers know how to shot civilians but they are afraid of fulani and boko haram. shithole soldiers
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by fabrestove: 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hmmmm.

Ok.......

Ok..........

Wow...............

Ok....................

So any other news please??
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by Bullhari007(m): 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
Biafra land, that's the only place they know how to react swiftly... I wonder whey they are not shooting Fulani herdsmen in Benue....

1 Like

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by Toktee(m): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
LessNoise:

Coz Na ur papa buy me phone and data...mumu
Thank you,but the story get k-leg.

1 Like

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by Toktee(m): 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
Two people were shot,and i can only see okonkwo on the bed their with a blood stain leg,i don't even knoe whether na gunshot wound.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by Adebowale89(m): 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
the same NA Nigerians relied on to protect them? if you like don't protect yourself, let them kill you like chicken, na u no
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by LZAA: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
zoba88:

rip english grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by FreeBiafra2018(m): 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
Praktikals:
Me beat soja, I dey craze?
Even as you read that another man actually did the beating, you already pantywetting grin never mind such acts are not for cowards, it's for real brave men and hot tempered people like..... grin grin
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by dingbang(m): 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
Yinxies:
You should have photographed the soldiers for identification
like seriously

1 Like

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by Praktikals(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
FreeBiafra2018:
Even as you read that another man actually did the beating, you already pantywetting grin never mind such acts are not for cowards, it's for real brave men and hot tempered people like..... grin grin
Did you see the pix I attached to my comment? Is the fox being brave too?
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by FreeBiafra2018(m): 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
Praktikals:

Did you see the pix I attached to my comment? Is the fox being brave too?
Did you read the topic you commented on? How does that pix relate to the story of a civilian Biafran guy beating a zoo soldier black and blue without stress? Abi you no read am dia? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Andy Lee House Who Sank His $1m Bugatti Veyron To Scam Insurance Company / Robbers Kill Taxify Driver, His Car Sold For N350,000 (Photos) / Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.