Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

I Want To Marry Her but I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Marry Her but I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom (673 Views)

Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters / I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry Her but I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by deanxy: 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
My fiancee and I have been in a relationship for 5 years now. I met her since she was in secondary school. We both love each other and she is very nice, loving and supportive too.we have talked and started planning on settling down and that should before the end of the year but I am beginning to have a second thought. The problem is not my fiancee but her mom. The woman is very nice and welcoming but lately, she did something that I am not comfortable with. Last week she sent me a text asking for financial assistance. That her daughter (my fiancee) is yet to pay her house rent at school and that my fiancee younger brother is yet to pay his registration fee. And so she had asked me to loan her some ammout before the end of the month when she will remit it. That she considered me a son and that's why she confided in me. I later sent her SMS that I dont have anything. I was like why would she asked me for loan when her daughter never asked for one naira in our Five years of relationship? So my fear is, should I marry her daughter,wont she trouble me with further demands? Please is there anyway around this? Please what do I do?
Re: I Want To Marry Her but I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by abeeee(m): 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
that one is small......wat about those families where they feel once you marry their child you will carry the whole responsibility of the family........black thinking Sha......

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her but I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by emyibe(m): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
shocked grin
Re: I Want To Marry Her but I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by Osinitu(m): 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
In my own opinion leaving your fiance as a result of that is not good enough. More over, it's the daughter you're marrying not the mother, you should be able to do it because of her if you can.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her but I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by deanxy: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
Osinitu:
In my own opinion leaving your fiance as a result of that is not good enough. More over, it's the daughter you're marrying not the mother, you should be able to do it because of her if you can.
Tnx
Re: I Want To Marry Her but I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by somadinho10: 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
Very stingy murdafucker.... It's obvious your not igbo cos we Igbos hold our in laws with high esteem more than our immediate family sef..... I reject men like you for my sister's

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her but I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by babythug(f): 11:56am On Feb 14, 2018
somadinho10:
Very stingy murdafucker.... It's obvious your not igbo cos we Igbos hold our in laws with high esteem more than our immediate family sef..... I reject men like you for my sister's

The couple isn't married and so technically they are not yet in-laws.
Re: I Want To Marry Her but I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by izaray(f): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
Come op, hope you won't wanna used that as an excuse to dump that girl Go and finish what you have started biko, 5 years in relationship is not a joke

I was even waiting to see, you lent your fiancee:s mum money, and she has refused paying you back

(1) (Reply)

Shock As 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth In City Hospital / 8 Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During S3x / Please Family Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.