Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:50 PM

PDP Supporters Defect To APC In Kwara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Supporters Defect To APC In Kwara (9592 Views)

Kano Election: APC, PDP Supporters Go Spiritual, Kill Animals; Storm Mecca / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) / PDP Supporters Fighting With Machete Over Money In Osogbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Supporters Defect To APC In Kwara by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

you and ur MUMU APC! So after puttin poison in their
multi million naira dam and causing
problem in their state, you are tell us that smiley smiley smiley PDP persons from that same state decamped to APC less than 24hours
You and ur Mumu people pleas receive small Sense
Abeg.

What the hell are you talking about, what poison, in which dam?
And the way, who are you calling mumu?
Re: PDP Supporters Defect To APC In Kwara by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
MrImole:

Look at you....

You mean nobody has defected from APC to PDP?

It is a matter of scales; weigh up how many defected from PDP to APC and vice versa then come back and tell me something.
Re: PDP Supporters Defect To APC In Kwara by highbee02: 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
The same way we are planning to defect to PDP, if Bukola Saraki failed to deliver his empowerment promise under the SKILL TRAINING AND EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM (STEP) organized by SARAKI EMPOWERMENT AND EMPLOYMENT CENTRE (SEEC). We have completed our vocational training in various fields since last year November. We went to APC Secretariat and d political thugs wanted to beat us before we were directed to d constituency office at Mandate.
Re: PDP Supporters Defect To APC In Kwara by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

What the hell are you talking about, what poison, in which dam?
And the way, who are you calling mumu?

I dont respond to clueless and senseless Cowharians like you, please take the exit door, go look for ur type
cool cool cool cool
Re: PDP Supporters Defect To APC In Kwara by brojoshua: 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
Does anyone really care if these corrupt politicians decamp into hell fire? I agree with, it's almost all Nigerians that are corrupt and not only the politicians. The judges, pastors, the police, lecturers, farmers, market people, ...
Re: PDP Supporters Defect To APC In Kwara by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:47am On Feb 14, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

I dont respond to clueless and senseless Cowharians like you, please take the exit door, go look for ur type
cool cool cool cool

I heard such insolent obnoxious manners are common among products of baby factories.
Re: PDP Supporters Defect To APC In Kwara by Nedfed(m): 6:20am On Feb 14, 2018
dust144:
If you all like defect to zcp, I now have my pvc

If you like get POP join
All for gud
All I just want is for u pple to send dat man back 2 daura
Re: PDP Supporters Defect To APC In Kwara by addey44: 10:50am On Feb 14, 2018
damilare442:
Thiskwara people en? They can't stop to amaze. The level of poverty ( intellectual and financial) is so grave that a little stipend can make them compromise their stance.
You certainly must be an illiterate! "Intellectual poverty" really?
Re: PDP Supporters Defect To APC In Kwara by donswaga: 10:56am On Feb 14, 2018
This news is just to give some apc member in kwara some hope. Apc has a party is very much aware that heavyweight in kwara Apc as line up to move out from that party and join the moving train. It just a matter of time Apc eyes go clear, them no go understand waiting hit them from broncos.
Re: PDP Supporters Defect To APC In Kwara by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

I heard such insolent obnoxious manners are common among products of baby factories.
Re: PDP Supporters Defect To APC In Kwara by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Perso ns fro m baby facto ries dont lick cow 's yan***sh. We are not cow ya**sh lickers, We are classy, you this confused Afonjaaa!!! The mouth u used in lickin cow's yan*****sh is oozing hmmmmmmm grin grin grin grin

Re: PDP Supporters Defect To APC In Kwara by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

Perso ns fro m baby facto ries dont lick cow 's yan***sh. We are not cow ya**sh lickers, We are classy, you this confused Afonjaaa!!! The mouth u used in lickin cow's yan*****sh is oozing hmmmmmmm grin grin grin grin

Lo and behold! a rabid cannibal on the loose, just as is about to snack on his favourite human hand pepper soup.
Oh how disgusting angry

Re: PDP Supporters Defect To APC In Kwara by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Lo and behold! a rabid cannibal on the loose, just as is about to snack on his favourite human hand pepper soup.
Oh how disgusting angry
Cow ass licker on the loose, Please Nairalanders, hide ur pets inorder to avoid their yan**shes grin from been licked,
Their yan**shes done enter gobe
Yan**sh licker on the loose
grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Supporters Defect To APC In Kwara by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

Cow ass licker on the loose, Please Nairalanders, hide ur pets inorder to avoid their yan**shes grin from been licked,
Their yan**shes done enter gobe
Yan**sh licker on the loose
grin grin grin grin

They should be more afraid of a rabid Cannibal whose antecedents are known for breeding and selling themselves in baby factories like animals for consumption and rituals.
Re: PDP Supporters Defect To APC In Kwara by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

They should be more afraid of a rabid Cannibal whose antecedents are known for breeding and selling themselves in baby factories like animals for consumption and rituals.

Cow Yan***sh licker!!! gerrr oooouutt of my Phone grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Supporters Defect To APC In Kwara by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:48am On Feb 15, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

Cow Yan***sh licker!!! gerrr oooouutt of my Phone grin grin grin grin

Ok, if thats the case; maybe I should consider that Olosho nyash that bred you like an animal in a baby factory.
Re: PDP Supporters Defect To APC In Kwara by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Ok, if thats the case; maybe I should consider that Olosho nyash that bred you like an animal in a baby factory.

grin grin grin Cow Yan***sh licker!!! gerrr oooouutt of my Phone, my phone is already smelling grin grin grin grin

Re: PDP Supporters Defect To APC In Kwara by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

grin grin grin Cow Yan***sh licker!!! gerrr oooouutt of my Phone, my phone is already smelling grin grin grin grin
The smell must be coming from her toto - you know the person am talking about. angry
Re: PDP Supporters Defect To APC In Kwara by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

The smell must be coming from her toto - you know the person am about. angry

Yes, i know what u mean, the cowhari's Yan**sh u licked grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Court Releases 475 Boko Haram Suspects / Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG / Happy Independence Day Nigerians!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.