Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. (43485 Views)

MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by traeces(m): 6:06am On Feb 14, 2018
Advice from a stranger: Run for your dear life. If something happened once, we can call it a mistake but if it happens again and again, it becomes the person's identity.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Jimi23(m): 7:09am On Feb 14, 2018
You too act like aristo now. She will face only you.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by delugajackson: 7:42am On Feb 14, 2018
Ladyjumong:
Lol. grin grin grin hi Jackson happy new year.
Yes, dearie. Same to you. See your boy there o.. Your boy don enter one chance o! cheesycheesy
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by adegeye38(m): 8:05am On Feb 14, 2018
delugajackson:
Good day, Romancelanders. I met this girl last November and things were going on well between us. But lately I've been thrown into a state of confusion as to what I got myself into. She receives calls from strange numbers and a few times, I've noticed a certain patten in her conversation, like "Hello - Yes, I'm fine - Okay, let me see if I'll have chance". and this goes for every other strange call she receives. Also recently, I found out she's been sleeping out late. Few days back, I slept out just to see when she will come back, and to my greatest surprise, up till about 2.00am, she didn't return. We quarelled for about 2days and she was crying and begging me to forgive her, that she went to see her friend, a female, though I know its all lies. To make matters worse, she has a particular friend that is a runs girl! Sometimes when they're discussing, they will talk all manner of nonsense, she will be mimicking how her friend moans during sex, and they will laugh about it. I felt embarassed and walked out of both of them.

I really don't know what to do right now. She cried and apologized for sleeping out, I could tell that she was truly sorry. I love her, but I hate what she does, and anytime I think of breaking up, we still find a way to get back together. What should I do?
she is a 100% runs girl and you know it yourself, and she is high risk in terms of everything, better go for test, and not talk of d spiritual aspect, in this era where yahoo boys dey use gals anyhw, better talk sense into her, and break up

by the way, u are living together and you are nt married, wat kinda lifestyle is dat?

you alk need Jesus in ur lives

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 14, 2018
80% calabar gals are into runs. It's very difficult hooking up with a calabar gal thats not fvcking around or in honest terms, not sleeping with at least 2 different guys who don't even know each other and both may feel they are the only ones in the girl's life.

Is why being a player is the best lifestyle to live in runs prone areas like calabar, lagos, abuja or ph. You really don't wanna love the neighbourhood guys cum basket.

Until you're ready to settle down for real, put your emotions in check and quit getting urslf entangled with these hoes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Ladyjumong(f): 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
delugajackson:

Yes, dearie. Same to you. See your boy there o.. Your boy don enter one chance o! cheesycheesy
which boy undecided
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by delugajackson: 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ladyjumong:
which boy undecided
Lol. As you don throway me na. Maybe you could at least afford a sound advice.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Ladyjumong(f): 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
delugajackson:

Lol. As you don throway me na. Maybe you could at least afford a sound advice.
me I no knw wetin to talk self. undecided
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by delugajackson: 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
FreddyKruger:
80% calabar gals are into runs. It's very difficult hooking up with a calabar gal thats not fvcking around or in honest terms, not sleeping with at least 2 different guys who don't even know each other and both may feel they are the only ones in the girl's life.

Is why being a player is the best lifestyle to live in runs prone areas like calabar, lagos, abuja or ph. You really don't wanna love the neighbourhood guys cum basket.

Until you're ready to settle down for real, put your emotions in check and quit getting urslf entangled with these hoes.
You're a real nigga, all day and tomorrow. This is nothing far from what is obtained in Cali. But I do believe there are a few decent ones available, you just need to go out and find them cause they won't just fall on your lap. That's on my to do list. Thanks a mil, bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by delugajackson: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ladyjumong:
me I no knw wetin to talk self. undecided
embarassedembarassed
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by dnawah(m): 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
delugajackson:
Good day, Romancelanders. I met this girl last November and things were going on well between us. But lately I've been thrown into a state of confusion as to what I got myself into. She receives calls from strange numbers and a few times, I've noticed a certain patten in her conversation, like "Hello - Yes, I'm fine - Okay, let me see if I'll have chance". and this goes for every other strange call she receives. Also recently, I found out she's been sleeping out late. Few days back, I slept out just to see when she will come back, and to my greatest surprise, up till about 2.00am, she didn't return. We quarelled for about 2days and she was crying and begging me to forgive her, that she went to see her friend, a female, though I know its all lies. To make matters worse, she has a particular friend that is a runs girl! Sometimes when they're discussing, they will talk all manner of nonsense, she will be mimicking how her friend moans during sex, and they will laugh about it. I felt embarassed and walked out of both of them.

I really don't know what to do right now. She cried and apologized for sleeping out, I could tell that she was truly sorry. I love her, but I hate what she does, and anytime I think of breaking up, we still find a way to get back together. What should I do?
ruuuun
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
If she is acting like a runs girl, then she must be a runs girl.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by greggng: 10:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
delugajackson:

Pls send her pic so that I will know if she was the runs girl that slept with me yesterday
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Doctorfitz: 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
Typical Instamessage girl .

90percent of girls are into runs take it or leave it....

Just stop being unnecessarily disturbed....codedly or not so many are into runs, in fact almost all.

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Bblessing37: 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
If she's acting like a runs girl, then she's actually a runs girl. undecided
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Ladyjumong(f): 10:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
delugajackson:
embarassedembarassed
no worry your tory don land front page. better advice go enter cheesy
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by anyicash(m): 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
[quote author=delugajackson post=65037868]Good day, Romancelanders. I met this girl last November and things were going on well between us. But lately I've been thrown into a state of confusion as to what I got myself into. She receives calls from strange numbers and a few times, I've noticed a certain patten in her conversation, like "Hello - Yes, I'm fine - Okay, let me see if I'll have chance". and this goes for every other strange call she receives. Also recently, I found out she's been sleeping out late. Few days back, I slept out just to see when she will come back, and to my greatest surprise, up till about 2.00am, she didn't return. We quarelled for about 2days and she was crying and begging me to forgive her, that she went to see her friend, a female, though I know its all lies. To make matters worse, she has a particular friend that is a runs girl! Sometimes when they're discussing, they will talk all manner of nonsense, she will be mimicking how her friend moans during sex, and they will laugh about it. I felt embarassed and walked out of both of them.

I really don't know what to do right now. She cried and apologized for sleeping out, I could tell that she was truly sorry. I love her, but I hate what she does, and anytime I think of breaking up, we still find a way to get back together. What should I do?[/quote you will continue to accept her apology till you accept HIV too.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by effiong2017: 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
delugajackson:

Kill yourself case close
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by FreshMekanik: 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
Piercedclit:
shocked
This one is an eringa o.
shocked erie la gi. eringa man
Until she wee fvck the fvck ontop your mouth is that time that you will know that eriri gi "proproly"

Hahahahaha very funny. my sister onye eriri eri, erigo ya! Anayi enye change.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Jrevelation(m): 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
Pls share her phone number or her friends phone number .... We need to confirm

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
Can you give me her number so i'll try and talk some sense into her.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by nwaimoroseyaho: 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
You met her last November and you don fall yakata like this already?

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Alariiwo: 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
You're nothing but a weakling.. a disgrace to the male gender.

And if you must know, YES she is a runs girl.

Show me your friends, I'll tell you who you are.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by clemmonce(m): 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
delugajackson:

Well your story is a pathetic one truth be told. You know the truth your mind is telling you what it is. but you don't want to face it.. if you don't face it now you will face it later on... with all what you have said, she does not seem like a decent girl . but I hope you are also a decent guy because you attract who you are... She is probably cheating... She caring and begging is just that she loves you but she can't stay faithful.... nobody wants a girl like that.
. I can't tell you what to do because I know you know what to do.. I will advice you to be very vigilant and watchful nowadays you will catch her red handed so you can have the courage to do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Galaticos444: 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
D op is suffering 4rm low self esteem
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by neonly: 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
Dis one dat they cook menstruation for to eat guy u don lost no hi ordinary eye u will keep forgiving her for all her wrongs because toto no get part2 u beter move on without her
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by RealGucci: 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
same shiit im passin tru
i dont think love is meant for me
my phone nor ring at all today
all the times and efforts i used in calling useles girls and showing few some support
today just opened my eyes men
im not loving any bich no more
fuc all u broke ass biches
fake ass biches
stupid ass biches
naija is filled wifh 95% runs girls
i called my new bich today
she ddnt pick or call bac
but i sent her 9k just 2days ago.
shez def wit another guy
nothing to be worried about
im on that get rich forever moneyshiiit
got nothing to be worried about
love aint in ma heart
naija girls are biches fuckin diff dics apart

8 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Ikeano92(m): 11:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
delugajackson:

My only advice is to never have intercourse with her without protection.
Cos u cant have a runs girl friend and u expect not to be running too.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
delugajackson:

quit
and don't ask me why
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by pennywys(m): 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
delugajackson:

bros don't break up with her, but for sure she is a runz girl but I plea with you not to break with her. Sit her down discuss with her in silence seek to know the truth and reason she is living that manner of life, probably it could conditions or bad friends lured her in. truly she loves you I can read that from ur sentence. Even if you break up with her, you can't find a Virgin. Truly I tell u most of this acclaimed born again girls are worst than runz girls I know what I passing through in their hands. Those we call runz girls understand life and open up, the born again you see are pretenders

Love ur girl make peace with her I believe the problem will be solve. If u truly love her assists her love and financially, look for jobs for her get her busy doing something and be closer to her.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by bleskid: 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
delugajackson:

forget about girls and chase your dreams ... poverty full 9ja

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / Which Is The Best Among These Four Pictures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.