Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition (22308 Views)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 2nd Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
Mayflowa:

Congratulations Japhet04. This is stepping stone to greater opportunity. Keeps working hard.
I sure will, thank you
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by mozele(m): 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
xfire:
kudos to you guys!

When is the next xfire going to take place?
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by Juggernauts: 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
they asked for 6 posts before the commencement of the competition.
A young man had made 5 posts already and his 6th post was when he dropped his details for the competition which was definitely before the commencement of the competition.
He did three stressful tests and successfully scaled through them to come out second best.
Now you're denying him of his benefits.
May posterity judge us all.
Cc: xfire
Odunharry
Richiez
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by kenness(m): 12:18am On Feb 15, 2018
massive thanks to abike12 and Sir xfire. God bless you guys abundantly.
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by Nnannaou(m): 2:36am On Feb 15, 2018
Congrats Alphamaximus!
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by flexclusive(m): 7:43am On Feb 15, 2018
I've received an alert of #35000.

In an era where entertainment has overweighed the Nigeria educational system,a programme like this is needed to revive it. I salute the sagacity of Mr Xfire and his group. May God grant you the strength to continue with this.
Thanks.

Cc:
Xfire
Odunharry
richiez
mayflowa
abike12
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by Omofairy(f): 7:48am On Feb 15, 2018
I have received an additional 2000
Thank you Abike12
Thank you Xfire
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by Iamoriekaose: 7:50am On Feb 15, 2018
Thanks Sir Xfire and Abike12
Alert received cheesy cheesy
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by xfire: 7:55am On Feb 15, 2018
President2035:

I say a big thank you to abike12.

My account details.... 3062408720 first bank. Any NLer that wants to add more is welcomed. wink

Sir xfire, I am yet to receive anything at all.

Cc. Odunharry

Paid to this account

cc Umartins1
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by Ayomide002: 8:24am On Feb 15, 2018
Though I'm yet to receive my own money....I won't cease to say a very big thank you to xfire and abike12..my brother with the blood of mathematics(richiez) and every other person who has taken their time to make this a success....

congratulations alphamaximus..and other awardees...
Our appreciation cannot seriously pay this guys back....it's only God that can do that..
.THANKS once again..
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by xfire: 9:29am On Feb 15, 2018
Ayomide002:
Though I'm yet to receive my own money....I won't cease to say a very big thank you to xfire and abike12..my brother with the blood of mathematics(richiez) and every other person who has taken their time to make this a success....

congratulations alphamaximus..and other awardees...
Our appreciation cannot seriously pay this guys back....it's only God that can do that..
.THANKS once again..
You welcome bro...

I haven't seen your PM yet. I have sent to every winner that has PM'ed me.
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by President2035(m): 9:54am On Feb 15, 2018
Alright
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by Umartins1(m): 9:57am On Feb 15, 2018
xfire:

Paid to this account

cc Umartins1
President2035:

Yes. I acknowledge the receipt. Thank you so much. You are wonderful.

Lol. You people are sha casting megrin

The reason I didn't participate with this account is because of the sexuality section. But now that I have been cast, I will participate in subsequent editions with this account.

Thanks xfire
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by Ifelove1(m): 11:29am On Feb 15, 2018
xfire:

You welcome bro...

I have not been able to send you a pm
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by Ayomide002: 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
xfire:

You welcome bro...

allow me to send my acc details here pls

diamond bank
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by xfire: 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ayomide002:
allow me to send my acc details here pls

Sent. You can edit your account details if you want to.
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by xfire: 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ifelove1:

I have not been able to send you a pm
I have PMed you then.
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by babyfaceafrica: 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
When will an edition for post graduates students commence?
xfire:
Now to all participants….

I will like to thank you all for your patience and endurance. I must confess, this edition was much more rigorous than the previous one. I sincerely believe every participant is a winner irrespective of whether we emerge as one of the top 15 participants or not.

The questions were tougher, the selection criteria were stiffer, verification process was much more intense and additional checks were put in place to ensure fairness. To have passed through all these, you are a winner, no doubt.

The essence of this scholarship is to promote academic excellence and competitiveness. We are committed to contributing our own little quota to improving the educational standard in Nigeria. To that end, we have the moral right to ensure fairness and a level playing field for all the participants as much as we can, within the limits of online assessment which is not physically supervised. That was what led to the conduct of a 3rd (final) test to decide the winners.

Lemme say categorically that there will be no need to conduct a 3rd stage test in subsequent editions as we will improve on this edition. However, the conduct of a 2nd stage test, a great idea from the coordinators, has come to stay.

All your feedbacks (both positive and negative) are well received. We used a better test platform this year resulting in significant reduction in number of candidates having issues accessing the platform compared to the last edition. I honestly empathize with the few who had connection issues. However, the onus lies on the candidates to ensure they use good gadgets and stay in locations where internet availability is strong.

Irrespective of the test method, only 15 candidates can emerge top and only 1 can emerge overall winner. So I implore all candidates to take the result in the spirit of sportsmanship. smiley

A STANDING OVATION FOR ALL THE PARTICIPANTS!!!!!

[img]https:///media/9-16-2015/klR7bx.gif[/img]
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by giststaik: 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
I have received the prize of #3,000.

My appreciation goes to Xfire, Abike12, Mayflowa, Odunharry and Richiez. May God replenish your pockets. Thank you for believing in education and literacy and taking part to ensure its sustainability.

To my fellow participants, it has been a journey. I wish everyone of us who participated from the first stage to the last success in our various endeavors. May we have more wins in our lives.

To the winner of this edition, Alphamaximus, brother you are a light. Keep shinning.

2 Likes

Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by omadaa(m): 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
xfire:

It just keeps getting better!!!!!! You all deserve to be celebrated.

Courtesy of abike12 who contributed N20,000, you all now have an additional N2,000 each to your initial N1,000 making it a total of N3,000 each cheesy cheesy cheesy

abike12, on behalf of these candidates, I say thank you for your magnanimity and show of love on Vals day cheesy cheesy Really appreciate your effort towards motivating the future leaders of tomorrow.

So for those I have already credited, you still have N2,000 to receive. For those yet to to be credited, send your account details so I can credit you. Preferably, if you want N3,000 airtime, lemme know.

Please don't forget to appreciate abike12 for the kind gesture.

cc Odunharry Richiez

Can you kindly send to my account please

Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by xfire: 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
omadaa:

Can you kindly send to my account please

Bank:
Sent. You can edit your account number if you want.
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by Ifelove1(m): 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
xfire:
I have PMed you then.
Thank you. I have received the money. Also thank you abike12
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by Profpsalm(m): 7:33am On Feb 16, 2018
A big congratulations to all the winners, alphamaximus, oceandivee, e.t.c wishing u all the best ahead and a big thank you to the organisers for this opportunity .

Xfire
Richiez
odunharry
mayflowa (ur moniker reminds me of my secondary school)

5 Likes

Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by Ayomide002: 11:34am On Feb 16, 2018
xfire:
Sent. You can edit your account details if you want to.
thanks bro...
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by clarkfiston: 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by solitytv123(m): 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
congrats to the winners big ups.
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by olaolutreasure(m): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
ifyalways:

Shioooor
Its not what you think about. If you see some students are passing through, you'd pray for them passionately. The school would threaten you to pay and you have no place of refuge at the moment. You wont have choice than to speak out and plead
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by Nltaliban(m): 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
xfire, sorry I'm coming this late. i have been trying to send a direct mail to you proved futile.
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by IamGoke(m): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
oceandivee:
I received a sum of #45,000 for coming 2nd in this competition. Thanks and God bless
Cc xfire
Richiez
Odunharry
Mayflowa
abike12

Bro pls help me with soft copy of GMAT and Engineering Mathematics both the normal and advance one. Thanks so much.

Anybody that has can also help me out.

Send it to adegoke.lukmon@gmail.com thanks so much.
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by IamGoke(m): 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
whizbrain:
I have received the prize of #3,000.

My appreciation goes to Xfire, Abike12, Mayflowa, Odunharry and Richiez. May God replenish your pockets. Thank you for believing in education and literacy and taking part to ensure its sustainability.

To my fellow participants, it has been a journey. I wish everyone of us who participated from the first stage to the last success in our various endeavors. May we have more wins in our lives.

To the winner of this edition, Alphamaximus, brother you are a light. Keep shinning.

Bro pls help me with soft copy of GMAT and Engineering Mathematics both the normal and advance one. Thanks so much.

Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by IamGoke(m): 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
toxicbrain:

When I saw his score I just taya...baba too good I swear

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) / DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit / Police Arrest Osun School Proprietor For Circulating Fake Reopening Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.