Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) (37189 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court / Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) by EternalTruths: 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
skales67:

Na lie o...your votes will not count this time. Buhari is going nowhere. Shebi una wey vote for am that year think say una dey do GEJ...now tables have turned. I must vote buhari in 2019...I wan show Una wey vote for am that year say no be only una wicked

Buhari don win election already.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) by Adekdammy: 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ha! Na person dem machete like this? Wishing him speedy recovery in Jesus name,

Killer herdsmen are same as boko Haram, not using bomb is just a means of hiding their identity.

Using police to fight crude, heartless and nefarious herdsmen aka boko Haram in disguise is as good as sending the innocent policemen to their early graves.

Pa Buhari declare operation herdsmen cry on them, send soldiers after them if indeed you are not tactically backing and protecting them.
Re: Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) by 9gerian: 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
CastedDude:
Suspected Fulani herdsmen allegedly attacked a Tiv man identified as Chiukum from Kuduku village but living in IDPs camp in Giza in Keana LGA of Nasarawa State.

According to Nasarawa Mirror, the victim was said to have relocated to Giza town during the heat of attacks by suspected herdsmen about two weeks ago and heeded to the Nasarawa State Government that all IDPs should return back to their homes, only to be attacked this afternoon when he took a trip to his ancestral home within the Keana LGA to find out if the place is safe and have been cleared of the marauding terrorists by the security agents as claimed by the government.

The man was rushed to the hospital where he is currently undergoing treatment.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/man-fled-fulani-herdsmen-gets-attacked-returning-village-photo.html

shocked
This is one case too many for the rampaging herdsmen. All State Governors, LGA chairmen must begin to do all they can to prepare their people against being slaughtered. THIS IS WAR AS WE CAN SEE. In saner climes an emergency would have been declared stating that Nigeria and Nigerians are at war against a new wave of terrorists. All security forces would have been put on red alert to comb all flash points across the country, arresting the killers, their sponsors and those who harbour them, followed by prompt investigations and prosecutions conducted and people sent to jail, while others caught in very act or with enough evidence for carrying out the genocidal killings sentenced to death. That is how to deter impunity- not security meetings and press releases. Operation Python Dance would have been most suitable here... Was it Abacha that said if insurgency lasted more than 24 hours, the government was complicit?... The current scenario is a failure of unimaginable proportions... an unprecedented failure like never before. This continues to raise a lot of questions about who protects and emboldens these herdsmen... For those periods the President was away on treatment, where there attacks, and where they widespread as the case has become? If yes how come we didn't get the reports? If no, what has changed since then and how?!
Re: Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) by XBLadez: 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
How is that man still alive with his head barely on his shoulders? shocked

Well, I won't be surprised if he also voted Buhari into power like the Yoruba idiots.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) by bubu2019: 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
SOFTENGR:
I'm tired of this country. I dey leave Naija.

Abeg who fit epp me get Libya Visa?
me too, na my village I de go direct
Re: Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) by OyinO: 11:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
Sometimes it's good this is happening now. Nigerians will learn very hard and bitter lessons from this.
Re: Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
only people as mentally deranged as BUHARI still support him
Re: Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) by DeBigFab(m): 11:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
This is a big lie. No one sustains that kind of injury and remain seated. The injury is too deep for the man to remain conscious. Haba
Re: Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) by kingoviehenry(m): 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
So sad
Re: Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) by 9jaown(m): 12:16am On Feb 14, 2018
SOFTENGR:

no need for visa. If have complete legs, then You need this.

Re: Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) by ELgordo(m): 2:28am On Feb 14, 2018
Ovoko!
Re: Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) by Akaekpuchionwa(m): 5:10am On Feb 14, 2018
cool Buhari Will never know peace....
Re: Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) by Iceberg3: 6:17am On Feb 14, 2018
Where is omenka,let him come and be shouting Ipob,Igbo nah

They should enjoy their one Nigeria

Hope they don't say rip to that man soon
Re: Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) by Ojuororun(m): 7:20am On Feb 14, 2018
XBLadez:
How is that man still alive with his head barely on his shoulders? shocked

Well, I won't be surprised if he also voted Buhari into power like the Yoruba idiots.
i no blame u, shebi u dey chop 2times daily ( 1 0 1 formula)continue insultin nah.....
Re: Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) by eminentpauleo: 8:11am On Feb 14, 2018
chai.. see half dead person... may ur soul rest in peace while alive 000000000 tongue
Re: Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) by InfiniteLoopx: 9:39am On Feb 14, 2018
Versatella:
Go and get your PVC so we can send home this government that value cows over human life.
Your pvc will do nada. The ol man is still going to win the next election. The state machinery is in his grips. The futur remain bleaks....
Re: Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) by donswaga: 10:10am On Feb 14, 2018
But this people get mind oo. Do this people have blood flowing through there vain. Am just tired and confused at the same time.
Re: Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) by donswaga: 10:12am On Feb 14, 2018
But this people get mind oo. Do this people have blood flowing through there vain. Am just tired and confused at the same time. See how this mad people cut person pinkin neck.
Re: Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) by Yusman316(m): 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
Gullibility and hate ve taken a dangerous turn in this country. If youths who claimed to be leaders of tomorrow can think like this without first assessing situations before taking views on serious matters. Then i rather stick to the leaders of yesterday. How can a reasonable person see this picture and just believe it at face value. How can a person believe killer militias will sack a settlement then start living there while security forces re after them. Secondly how can someone believe that a person with such a deep cut be alive and not showing signs of being in pain. Even if he is on the strongest pain killers known to man, he will still feel some degree of pain and show it. I feel sorry for Nigerians that just believe any info they re being fed without scrutiny all because of hate. It is a pity indeed
Re: Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
CastedDude:
Suspected Fulani herdsmen allegedly attacked a Tiv man identified as Chiukum from Kuduku village but living in IDPs camp in Giza in Keana LGA of Nasarawa State.

According to Nasarawa Mirror, the victim was said to have relocated to Giza town during the heat of attacks by suspected herdsmen about two weeks ago and heeded to the Nasarawa State Government that all IDPs should return back to their homes, only to be attacked this afternoon when he took a trip to his ancestral home within the Keana LGA to find out if the place is safe and have been cleared of the marauding terrorists by the security agents as claimed by the government.

The man was rushed to the hospital where he is currently undergoing treatment.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/man-fled-fulani-herdsmen-gets-attacked-returning-village-photo.html

A Jewish person would be the first to defend themselves. We Nigerians claim holier than thou to the point we fear to defend our lives in case we go to hell, hence end up dying like cursed dogs. Make una dey there dey still enter hell for not protecting the life God gave you. When a man of God says take up your arms na still una go shout Fake man of God to please social media people wey no give a damn about you. When you die now, they go forget you wey they no know nor send when you dey alive. #FoolishNigerians #PoliticiansJujuStrongGan so tey e dey work on most of una wey still dey call on the fake government to do something. Get your weapons, even ordinary hunter gun or local pistol or teaser go save your life and skin too. Holier than thou na im dey kill Nigerians. Your pastor no even send you.

Re: Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) by nikkycutee11(f): 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
grin
SOFTENGR:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial / Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Notorious Lagos Physically Challenged Phone Thief Caught On CCTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.