Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active (2918 Views)

Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option / Payoneer Disabled The 'make A Payment' option? / Change Payoneer Payment Option On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ladies & Gentlemen,

Information reaching me is that Payoneer has started deactivating the Make a payment feature on some accounts, mine inclusive. The implication of this is that we can no longer send our monies to exchangers! And withdrawing via ATM na issue! Any ideas?

Lalasticlala
Re: Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active by theo1477(m): 1:35am On Feb 14, 2018
Hmmmmmm, Who has idea should say somethhing

1 Like

Re: Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 14, 2018
theo1477:
Hmmmmmm, Who has idea should say somethhing
I don dey wait since
Re: Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
odysseus56:

no, it is not
ok
Re: Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active by cgniyi(m): 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
MasterRahl:
Ladies & Gentlemen,

Information reaching me is that Payoneer has started deactivating the Make a payment feature on some accounts, mine inclusive. The implication of this is that we can no longer send our monies to exchangers! And withdrawing via ATM na issue! Any ideas?

Lalasticlala

Why is it being deactivated? Mine is still active.

odysseus56:
M C D A V E F U N D S . C O M gives you the opportunity to receive a stable profit from their various portfolio. i think they have all it takes.The investment packages they provide offer the combination of high returns balanced with expert risk management which allows a safe and sustainable operation. they provide professional account management with top-notch support and customer service.

Guy, that site looks very unprofessional. Looks like a scam site, no offence.

1 Like

Re: Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
cgniyi:

Why is it being deactivated? Mine is still active.

Guy, that site looks very unprofessional. Looks like a scam site, no offence.
Hmmmm. I'm wondering. Have you been using your card on the ATM or for online transactions?
Re: Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
payoneer doesn't even send estimated time delivery of your card when it's been ordered. this is a new development,,,I learnt u don't need a card now for transactions,,,can anyone confirm this?

3 Likes

Re: Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
ikihealthplus:
payoneer doesn't even send estimated time delivery of your card when it's been ordered. this is a new development,,,I learnt u don't need a card now for transactions,,,can anyone confirm this?
Well, I use my card for transactions that involves $$$ like buying a domain for my blog.
Re: Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
MasterRahl:
Well, I use my card for transactions that involves $$$ like buying a domain for my blog.
this is the current development when u sign up on payoneer,,,no more cards

1 Like

Re: Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 15, 2018
ikihealthplus:
this is the current development when u sign up on payoneer,,,no more cards
I know. You must have at least $30-50 in the account before you can apply for the card.
Re: Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 15, 2018
MasterRahl:
I know. You must have at least $30-50 in the account before you can apply for the card.
I've not heard of this though,,,why don't they come clear on how to get the card
Re: Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active by Tabbaz(m): 6:10am On Feb 15, 2018
I once told people to play this game with caution. Naija ATM dispenses just that the rate may be killing.

If you are lucky and *make a payment* is still active on your account. Do not always send all your funding to exchanger

Withdrawidthraw from ATM sometimes

Use the card to make purchase online/offline stores sometimes

This will convince Payoneer that you are not selling your fund but using it to buy goods and services

6 Likes

Re: Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active by cgniyi(m): 9:30am On Feb 15, 2018
MasterRahl:
Hmmmm. I'm wondering. Have you been using your card on the ATM or for online transactions?

I used an exchanger once and that triggered a warning from my bank for some reason. Since then I just use the ATM to withdraw money.

2 Likes

Re: Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active by BRAINZBox(m): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
Tabbaz:
I once told people to play this game with caution. Naija ATM dispenses just that the rate may be killing.

If you are lucky and *make a payment* is still active on your account. Do not always send all your funding to exchanger

Withdrawidthraw from ATM sometimes

Use the card to make purchase online/offline stores sometimes

This will convince Payoneer that you are not selling your fund but using it to buy goods and services

But their cards problems too much.

Smooth exchanger is unbeatable.

I hope they don't see me one day o.
Re: Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active by godwinweb(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
many ways to withdraw your money without involving payoneer. more info call or whatsapp 090 60 141 365
MasterRahl:
Ladies & Gentlemen,

Lalasticlala
Re: Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
cgniyi:

I used an exchanger once and that triggered a warning from my bank for some reason. Since then I just use the ATM to withdraw money.

That's intriguing
Re: Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active by timkuro(m): 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
godwinweb:
many ways to withdraw your money without involving payoneer. more info call or whatsapp 090 60 141 365
Abeg talk am here!

1 Like

Re: Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
timkuro:
Abeg talk am here!
I tire ooo
Re: Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active by xxxp(m): 9:26am On Feb 18, 2018
Please is there anyway forward to send money to exchanger apart from payment request

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
xxxp:
Please is there anyway forward to send money to exchanger apart from payment request
The exchanger can send you an invoice. However, there will be a 3% deduction on every amount sent. Also, it takes more than a day for the exchanger to get the funds.
Re: Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active by godwinweb(m): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
there is a way to withdraw your money from payoneer. call or whatsapp 090 60 141 365
MasterRahl:
Ladies & Gentlemen,

Lalasticlala
Re: Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active by colinsin(m): 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
Mine is very much active. Anyone willing to sell his fund from his blocked account can simply send me a payment request
Re: Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active by macphilip: 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
Payoneer does not want their account owners to use their account for currency exchange
so anytime you are using the Make A Payment service, always put a purpose of payment
that would convince payoneer you are actually paying for goods or services
Re: Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active by U1(m): 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
macphilip:
Payoneer does not want their account owners to use their account for currency exchange
so anytime you are using the Make A Payment service, always put a purpose of payment
that would convince them you are actually paying for goods or services

Always did that. The feature has been deactivated on my account for about two months now.
Re: Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active by uniquecontent00: 7:53am On Jun 16, 2018
colinsin:
Mine is very much active. Anyone willing to sell his fund from his blocked account can simply send me a payment request

how sir? please am interested as I have about $300 in my payoneer account but can't withdraw. the make a payment option is not working.
Re: Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active by uniquecontent00: 7:55am On Jun 16, 2018
Mine is very much active. Anyone willing to sell his fund from his blocked account can simply send me a payment request.

how sir? please am interested as I have about $300 in my payoneer account but can't withdraw. the make a payment option is not working. I would like to sell the funds in my account.
Re: Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active by uniquecontent00: 7:57am On Jun 16, 2018
colinsin:

how sir? please am interested as I have about $300 in my payoneer account but can't withdraw. the make a payment option is not working. I would like to sell the funds in my account. can you please help me?
Re: Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active by lexxyrule(m): 8:29am On Jun 16, 2018
Payoneer funds urgently needed at 345/$
Instant payment
Come with your legit escrow
Contact via whatsapp at signature
Re: Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active by MrMiyagi(m): 10:34am On Jun 20, 2018
$1000 Payoneer funds available at 350/$

Be ready to send first or meet up for one on one transaction.

Buying in bits is allowed too.

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Airtime Online And Make Money / I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed / Emerging Opportunities In Online Mini Importation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.