Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club (37058 Views)

Obasanjo & IBB Rock Customized Caps,campaign For Youths To Win 2019 President(pi / PDP Replies Tinubu Over Comment That OBJ, IBB Should Join Retirees Club / Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by seguno2: 1:48am On Feb 14, 2018
Handsomecole:
Jagaban himself , highly intelligent and intellectual anywhere you go we go sir.

Like cows following the Fulani herdsmen grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:51am On Feb 14, 2018
Tinubu s beginning to sound very awkward
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by Nobody: 2:02am On Feb 14, 2018
Aaa himswk
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by Tecno66: 2:15am On Feb 14, 2018
Okanokan:
Tinubu will be demystified, humbled and retired after 2019 elections, he wont know what hit him. He's stretching his luck too far.
A leader does not know there is problem until he looks behind him and finds that all his followers are no where to be found. Tinubu has not looked back yet and so thinks all is well. In 2015, he joined forces with Buhari to save Nigeria from Jonathan. In 2019, he will join force with the same Buhari to save Nigeria from Buhari. I wonder what will be the campaign theme this time around but I know say na only mumu ashewo dem dey deceive 2 times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by PHILipu1(m): 2:42am On Feb 14, 2018
FarahAideed:
Since Tinubu doesn't want to see reason with the truth he will be disgraced along with Buhari
keep dreaming.
It's allowed

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by PHILipu1(m): 2:44am On Feb 14, 2018
XBLadez:
Tinubu is a brown roofian, a decay-toothed coward and permanent slave to Buhari and northern caliphate, so I'm not surprised one bit if he shaded his own brother (OBJ) just to stay in his master's good book. He sold ewedugerians FOC to Buhari and is the reason Yoruba idiots are being killed and tormented by Fulani herdsmen.
E dey pain this IPOB terrorist oh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by Etuagievin(m): 2:52am On Feb 14, 2018
Handsomecole:
Jagaban himself , highly intelligent and intellectual anywhere you go we go sir.
. Follow follow . be careful not to fall inside pit
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by myariks(m): 3:03am On Feb 14, 2018
Thiefnunbu has also become fulanism. He failed to tell buharism the bitter truth of the herdsmen killing in the country. Nigerian's politicians I hale ooooooooo
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by osazsky(m): 3:28am On Feb 14, 2018
retirement age is 65 and is expressly spelt in d Nigeria constitution, Mr tinubu pls are u up to 65?, u can start it by showing good example,tinubu,buhari,ibb,obj have no biz in politics ,dey are already restarted and should be thinking of death or the afterlife,how do u expect a worker who is seriously sick or has cancer to perform effectively in his place of work,never all that runs tru his mind is death or how to set his way right before God same thing when u are old,these people are supposed to be leaving in specially designed erderly home with nurses and psychiatrists, cos when u grow old u become retarded and begin to behave like a child,u even wear pampars self,aso rock is not an elderly home,kettle calling pot black mumu
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by Victorblaze14(m): 3:39am On Feb 14, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Tinubu's dey craze..........make you retire 1st.
this exactly what GEJ DID when obj told not to context and he lost., i foresee the same senario playing out again
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by Nobody: 3:41am On Feb 14, 2018
What of him and buhari
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by deomelllo: 4:00am On Feb 14, 2018
Empress2014:

Tinubu has not talked about the "fulani herdsman saga"but here he is, talking about obasanjo and babangida, seriously Nigeria politicians don't care about the masses, it's really obvious what their priorities are.

IS BUHARI NOT QUALIFIED FOR RETIREMENT]?

Fulani Herdsmen Have No Right To Kill People – Bola Tinubu

The former Lagos governor also said the herdsmen have no right to cling to the obsolete nomadic way of life by killing others.

”The crux of the matter is that the nomadic way of life is fast becoming obsolete. Large scale nomadic practice does not belong in this day and age. This is reality and it is inescapable.

”Thus, herders have no right to cling to this way of life by killing others. Government must stop their violence but also offer them a viable new way of life by moving them toward more modern, non-nomadic cattle rearing,” Tinubu stated.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2018/01/18/fulani-herdsmen-no-right-kill-people-bola-tinubu/

All you Igbos do is spew ignorant and unintelligent comments all over the place simply because instead of reading and staying current, you spend your worthless time on the internet spewing hatred, bitterness, anger, and bigotry..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by HomeOfMe(f): 4:12am On Feb 14, 2018
aolawale025:
That's the problem with southerners. Always willing to take on fellow southerners un-necessarily for crumbs.
That has always been the strategy of the north,to create confusion amongst southerners so as to create a better chance for themselves. Who should retire first between Obj,Ibb and Buhari...
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by deomelllo: 4:13am On Feb 14, 2018
docadams:

Tinubu has thrown his cap in the ring in PMBs corner against the expectations of many who rather wished he wrote a reprimanding letter to PMB..
We all know that squaring up with OBJ gives Tinubu orgasm. He hasn't lost any fight against OBJ and I don't see him loosing this.

I like OBJ, but he can not win this battle, he lost against Asiwaju before and he'll lose again and again.

OBJ should just keep quiet and stay out of politics and silly letter writing and attention seeking campaigns

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by kabrud: 4:57am On Feb 14, 2018
Lol. IPOB miscreants are crying too much on this thread.
Una cry never start. You will cry properly in 2023 when the west take over. Better go and start searching for kanu to lead another agitation. Useless 5 percent.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by kabrud: 5:02am On Feb 14, 2018
Victorblaze14:
this exactly what GEJ DID when obj told not to context and he lost., i foresee the same senario playing out again
Instead of making effort to improve on your written English, remain on Nairaland and continue foreseeing. Context ko content ni. These are the support base of looters, smh.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by kabrud: 5:04am On Feb 14, 2018
PHILipu1:

E dey pain this IPOB terrorist oh!
Their crying never start sef. Na 2023 e go start properly when sw take over from the north.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by Referendum50(f): 5:19am On Feb 14, 2018
Obj should join pdp or forget removing buhari
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by Jones4190(m): 5:19am On Feb 14, 2018
It's laughable that the manifesto of the opposition in Nigeria today is just "Buhari should not contest

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by deflover(m): 5:39am On Feb 14, 2018
Yorubas are a funny tribe
Yet they will say not all of them support buhari
Their political god
Has spoken
As long they are expecting buhari to die in power
They will say anything
See many using the phrase
Bring ur candidate
This tribe is the real problem of Nigeria
They will do anything for crumbs
I can't wait for the future with Yoruba and the north in their own country
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by tballeyy(m): 5:43am On Feb 14, 2018
Tinubu is the cheapest thing on earth. 3, #5,
I thought u are wise, now is obvious that u a biggest fool I ever seen. U and bubu again?
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by Awoo88: 6:05am On Feb 14, 2018
Tomorrow someone will Tinubu is politically smart. Good luck to him as he tries to rebuild APC with buhari
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by ihatesycophant(m): 6:05am On Feb 14, 2018
Empress2014:
Tinubu has not talked about the "fulani herdsman saga" but here he is, talking about obasanjo and babangida, seriously Nigeria politicians don't care about the masses, it's really obvious what their priorities are.

IS BUHARI NOT QUALIFIED FOR RETIREMENT?
How do you expect him to talk about herdsmen, when he knows you people have turned the long aged menace to politics. The herdsmen attack need solution and not to play politics with it. This menace has been with us for years but govt upon govt play lip service to it and it has snowballed to bigger problem today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by holajeedayy: 6:08am On Feb 14, 2018
FarahAideed:
Since Tinubu doesn't want to see reason with the truth he will be disgraced along with Buhari
confirm

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by Tejiri41: 6:14am On Feb 14, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Nobody wants to follow a loser while they can be with a winner; Tinubu and APC know they have no better Flag bearer than Buhari, who currently stands tall and dwarfs over all other possible candidates the oppositions may field; OBJ and IBB are mere distractions of no consequence in the current political terrain; any politician worth his salt knows that Buhari is by all indications poised to win the next general elections and many of them in APC know also that their political fortunes may rest with them aligning behind PMB - explains also the many defections to APC.
There are so many paid fingers here on this forum to counter very meaningful contributions from reasonable Nigerians.
This is rather shameful. I keep cleaning my voters card in readiness to vote out Buhari come 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by youthsinitiativ(m): 6:15am On Feb 14, 2018
Are you a 49er and below,fed up with being a "lookman" as life is continually been sniffed out of our dear country by our pas and grandpas.

Are you tired of reading same letters your fathers and probably grandfathers read and have come to the realisation that it is a letter to "Dem-dem"?

Are you willing and ready to send our pas and grandpas to their well deserved retirement while we take over our destiny and future and have a country to bequeath to our down-line generations?

Do you want to be counted amongst those who didn't just fold arms (like our fathers) and sit while our collective destiny and whatever is left of our future is been frittered away by the same 'ol folks who care less about us?

Let's come together,make a move and take a stand.

We have every tools at our disposal to make this a reality.We control the social media and can use it to our advantage.

This is a clarion call to all under 50's from every part of Nigeria and profession to come together and lets form a front and decide what's left of our futures.

We are not taking to the streets or causing any physical unrest but our country can be salvaged bloodlessly.

If you are above 50 and agree your generation failed to take a stand as we are willing to do now while the country was left to the cabals and as such want to support morally,financially and advisory for the sake of your children,you are welcome onboard.

Reclaiming our country and building one we want for us is non-negotiable at this point. If 2019 is too close or sudden to make our stance known (which i don't think ) we can leverage on our force and movement using our block votes as a bargaining chip for a nothing less than 50% inclusion in the next government across all board in specific portfolios as a way to learning on the job of governance (NYSC) and ultimately taking over fully in 2023.

Every young Nigerian,home and abroad from the North,east,west and South needs to heed
this call and lets build a Nigeria of our dreams together.

Pm me lets start talking and mobilising.
it's such a shame that some of our youths still wont wake up from their slumber and smell the coffee to see that these old politicians are after their personal gains alone and could careless about us the youths plus our futures. They know there'll always be that handful of the youths who would trade theirs and their children's future for a few morsel or a couple of nairas..such a pity. How can one for the selfish sake of been called youth leader in these old folks movement,mortgage his and his downline generations movement? Its time for us to get our movement and create elders wing for our papas and grandpas to choose their elder leader from. We the youths are come of age and taking over.The pace has already been set in France and Austria,it sure can be replicated in Nigeria too. We've got the brains and professionals to give the old horses a run for their money.
join our watsapp group,number on profile
#ourmumudonexpire

#ourmumudondo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by debolayinka(m): 6:15am On Feb 14, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

No shame in having a different opinion; only bigots believe they have a monopoly to have views.
Meanwhile, why not name your candidate who can beat Buhari and let us appreciate your supposedly superior judgement - not trash.

I'm not in any way bothered about who's better than him, all I'm bothered about is the fact that APC folks portray the party as lacking any other person if Buhari chooses not to run.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by Missonas(f): 6:17am On Feb 14, 2018
Baba tinubu no know say him na secretary of the club sef cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by youthsinitiativ(m): 6:47am On Feb 14, 2018
They are beginning to re-echo what i have been harping on about..it's obvious they all know the truth.The only question that beggars answers no is "are we the youths ready and willing to take advantage of this obvious"?

Lets help our pas and grandpas retire with assurances to allay their fears that they'll be adequately catered to in retirement incase those are their worries.

Afterall i still do send my biological parents money for upkeep from time to time since moving out from under their roof and shadows.
I'll rather spend the next 3 months and beyond daily on this campaign.Thats how long Big Brother Nigeria is going to run for.

#Ourmumudondo
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by ManirBK: 6:57am On Feb 14, 2018
Handsomecole:
may Allah bless de one n only jagaban of borgu kingdom, u are sighted n de lord z ur strenght as for those all cargos dia tym z up n de ar notin but loosers

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by aamstih: 7:04am On Feb 14, 2018
Truer words have never been said!

Bro, you stink of so much wisdom.

omowolewa:
A child that keeps a distance to the elder's voice in order to avoid bad mouth odour will not be guided of elderly wisdom.

This reminds me of the Wiseman Aithophel, who pitched his tent wrongly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju In Front Of DSS Headquarters With Journalists To Receive Sowore / President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) / Zainab Atiku Bagudu Cries At The Hospital (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.