Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,925 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:37 AM

Lies From Pretty Lips - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lies From Pretty Lips (57408 Views)

What Lies Beneath / Almost Pretty +18 / Lies From Pretty Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 28, 2018
Lies from pretty lips

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Xerox01(m): 9:53am On Feb 28, 2018
kiss kiss chop kiss again kiss, you to plenty

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 28, 2018
Thanks for the constant updates and a great story line. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Oris4show(m): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2018
@INKPAPER, THere is ntin i can say than u re endowed, blessed and talented. you such a great writer, more ink into ur pen. i really enjoy every bits of the story.
#godbless

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by skubido(m): 10:14am On Feb 28, 2018
Wagbayii jhor. Nothing do u.

Respect

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by charytea(f): 10:19am On Feb 28, 2018
Thank God I followed from the beginning.. no regrets whatsoever! Great work Darling..

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by yvesboss(m): 10:19am On Feb 28, 2018
yvesboss:
Its Osaze joor...thank God she never liked him

I was wrong anyway.

Keep on the suspense. Good piece!

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Qasaforlife(f): 10:32am On Feb 28, 2018
Love this beautiful piece. Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by vickyluvspices(f): 10:44am On Feb 28, 2018
Ve been following silently...glad i started frm d begining ve no regrets wht so ever...love d twists nd turns love d consistent update all nland writers should follow dis example.okis finaly gets her happily ever after...reminds me of dis saying even d most ugliest tings can be made beautiful. u got me for a moment with my fav lyrics 'pillow talk' as for d ajisafe's and arin havnt u heard karma is a bitch.wheris dat my new found frwed lonesome hope u re folowing dis...inkpapervodka u re indeed a writer...thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Horlar995(m): 10:46am On Feb 28, 2018
Thanks for the update ma'am

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by amicable212(f): 10:51am On Feb 28, 2018
your writing skill is amazing. I just hope osaze will not scatter this sweet love oooo

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by bimberry1307(f): 11:00am On Feb 28, 2018
oh God! I love this. Inkpapervodka, I love you very much. when did you start this story sef? imagine, it's almost done. no delays in updates! omo! if only every writer can be like this... cant believe I read all today. thank you so much, please mention me in your next story.

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 28, 2018
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley Thanks
vickyluvspices:
Ve been following silently...glad i started frm d begining ve no regrets wht so ever...love d twists nd turns love d consistent update all nland writers should follow dis example.okis finaly gets her happily ever after...reminds me of dis saying even d most ugliest tings can be made beautiful. u got me for a moment with my fav lyrics 'pillow talk' as for d ajisafe's and arin havnt u heard karma is a bitch.wheris dat my new found frwed lonesome hope u re folowing dis...inkpapervodka u re indeed a writer...thumbs up
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2018
wink wink winkI will dear
bimberry1307:
oh God! I love this. Inkpapervodka, I love you very much. when did you start this story sef? imagine, it's almost done. no delays in updates! omo! if only every writer can be like this... cant believe I read all today. thank you so much, please mention me in your next story.
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2018
Lies from pretty lips

4 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by BlissB(f): 11:31am On Feb 28, 2018
Many clap for inkpapervodka "kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa" This is wonderful I swear......Thanks babe grin

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 11:49am On Feb 28, 2018
Awwwwwnnnnn.....so sweet a storykiss

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 28, 2018
Lies from pretty lips

18 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 28, 2018
Wow! Thumbs up Inkpapervodka.

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
A round of a plause for InkPaperVodka darling. Team wale and kiki won.....this story is dope the plots, the twist, the suspense everything!!....kiss.muaaaah......before i forget pls i have book front seat in your next story and pls mention me.*winks*

5 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by cbella(f): 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
Pinkfeet:
kudos to you InkPaperVodka.

I really enjoyed the story , more grease to ur elbow.

nice work .

cbella were are u ...…....

Lol! Been busy small

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
A round of applause for you darling...

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Melanin
Lies, Pretty Liars #2.

Excerpt

Sativa

Ever since I was a child, I've been taught that the world is a wicked place.
'If you don't kill them
They'll kill you'.
My father always said, he put a gun in my hand when I was eight and told me to shoot.
I pulled trigger and I killed my brother, venom while he was in bed.
He'd beat me up earlier that day with a whip, I'd been so bruised up that I ran to my dad and reported in tears.
He'd called my brother into the room and asked him to beat me again for my weakness.
'If you don't kill them, they'll kill you' he'd repeated. Then he'd handed me a gun and told me to shoot the person who'd offended me. I couldn't kill my blood brother so I refused, my father and my brother had laughed at me and called me weak.
That was the last time I was weak, I woke up that night and went to my brother's room. I pulled the trigger, shot him right in the balls.
I looked at him straight in the eye,
'I'm the one who killed you venom
I'm not weak
I'm not sorry' I'd whispered.
His eyes bulged out in shock before he died.
In my family when you kill, you bring proof. So I cut off venom's male parts , in the morning I showed it to my father.
"Am I still weak master?" I'd asked.
He smiled
"You're ready to serve" he said. He named me the queen of the house and hung venom's part in the 'hall of fame'
That was the last time he used my birth name, I earned my respect.
Sativa Sinister.

Now suddenly this man waltz into my life years later and I don't know what I want?
Do I uphold my father's legacy or do I follow my heart that died a long time ago?

P. S: This is going to be very dark, if you're uncomfortable with violence, abuse and other evils. Then don't read.
Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by DemiKOL(f): 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
A job welldone ma'am...... Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lies from pretty lips will be removed for while because it's under major editing. My apologies to those who were still reading.
Inkpapervodka

10 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by cutenifemi(f): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
Welldone @inkpapervodka, i didnt even want the story to end again. Thanks for the consistent updates. pls mention me in your next story

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
Dear readers,

Lies from pretty lips has finally ended,  I never expected the book would have this much support. It would never have gotten this far if not for all of you who read and support me to end.  Your comments and everything inspired me the most to complete the story.  My favorite author inspired me to write this book, A.R, Torre. I remember reading one of her books,  it blew my mind. The twists would drive you insane and I could never predict her works.  I decided I wanted to write something like that with twists and maybe suspense, well this doesn't even come close to her books but it tried because of you all
Thank you all.
Anyway I'll soon start the second series. I can't promise it will be as good as the first but i'll try.
Thank you so much for reading
Lots of love.

InkPaperVodka

Don't panic it would be good and i have already started following *blows kiss*

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by prettyJoy22(f): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Wow you did really well. You kept us updated and did not abandon us halfway like some writers here... More ink to your pen dear. What a lovely story, I was glued till the end.

3 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Gloriagee(f): 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
Bravo dear. Very well written and consistent updates. I must commend you on that.

InkPaperVodka:
Dear readers,

Lies from pretty lips has finally ended,  I never expected the book would have this much support. It would never have gotten this far if not for all of you who read and support me to end.  Your comments and everything inspired me the most to complete the story.  My favorite author inspired me to write this book, A.R, Torre. I remember reading one of her books,  it blew my mind. The twists would drive you insane and I could never predict her works.  I decided I wanted to write something like that with twists and maybe suspense, well this doesn't even come close to her books but it tried because of you all
Thank you all.
Anyway I'll soon start the second series. I can't promise it will be as good as the first but i'll try.
Thank you so much for reading
Lots of love.

InkPaperVodka

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by skubido(m): 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lobatan. Tanks a lot. Jah bless ur hand work

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Horlar995(m): 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Thanks a lot ma'am.... More inspiration to ur head......... Best of luck.. Please mention me in the next story

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by charytea(f): 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
Great story Consistent and interesting.. I enjoyed it... please do mention me when you start a new story...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Throwback: Nigerian Literature Books We Used In Secondary School!!! / The 20 Target (+18) / Top 5 Books You Should Read Before Turning 25 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.