Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah (30139 Views)

EFCC Nabs Immigration Officer, 14 Others. / Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah / Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by sojdson: 10:51am On Feb 14, 2018
Lovely! It shall be well with you and your kind from the other side.

OK! Seek for a tribalist and ye shall find because I ain't one. Goodnight
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by phreakabit(m): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2018
MENELIK11:

That place is Oyo not Enugu

Yes that's why I said Yorubas right now. . . They are renowned cowards.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by bigfather(m): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2018
ntebong:
When 73 persons were butchered by the herdsmen in Benue their corpses were publicly shown and buried, whilst it is disheartening to turn Nigeria to burial ground, Nigerians awaits a proof that over 800 Fulani herdsmen were killed in Taraba as claimed by Sanusi and 12 in Oyo state.

Me sef dey wait o. No pictures , just figures !

1 Like

Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by baysol: 10:52am On Feb 14, 2018
Useless fulanis the chicken has indeed come home to roust on their case. So these vagabonds know police now that they are being visited by the violence they think they have a monopoly of. Reprisal, let them try jack it will begin their end in Yoruba land. This welcoming attitude of yorubas is beginning to burn their fingers. You don't welcome every dick and harry to your abode. you must have a say in your unclave so that you don't open doors to vagabonds in the the name of Fulani and igbos of this world to come and turn you to a stranger in your own home. Henceforth, Yorubas must begin organising who and who are welcome in South west. Nigeria or no Nigeria, constitutional or unconstitutional. How effective has the constitution been of recent with benue killing and NHIS wantom disregard of law and hierarchy....and many more in the recent and in the past?
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by 2unjee: 10:53am On Feb 14, 2018
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by anibirelawal(m): 10:53am On Feb 14, 2018
I Love my Oyo people, doing it silently instead of chest beating.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by benben1000: 10:54am On Feb 14, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Please, my Oyo peeps brace up, sharpen you knives, cutlasses, machetes. Oil your guns because they are coming, I said, THEY ARE COMIMG. Do not sleep no slumber, be awake like the fishes 24/7

hahaha

1 Like

Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by Ngokafor(f): 10:54am On Feb 14, 2018
CONFAMA:

Sharrapp

All mouth no action...

Dats the best description for you IPOB yuts.

Always looking for Afonja to lead the charge for dem....mcheew!

You sound like you have not eaten in weeks due to abject poverty.....IPOB is a billion times what you or your people can ever be..Atleast they have proven to the World they do not want to share a country with you and fulani herdsmen times without number...

Afonjas should save themselves and Ilorin first before aluding an imaginary heroism to themselves embarassed

..p.s you guys did not kill anyone!!...Miyetti alllah spun those lies so they can use that as an excuse to attack...You clearly know nothing.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by benben1000: 10:56am On Feb 14, 2018
Lloydfather:
Yoruba people don buy market ooooo

LOL

1 Like

Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by hotwax: 11:00am On Feb 14, 2018
Ngokafor:

You sound like you have not eaten in weeks due to abject poverty.....IPOB is a billion times what you or your people can ever be..Atleast they have proven to the World they do not want to share a country with you and fulani herdsmen times without number...

Afonjas should save themselves

Kanu ran away..they always run...whats with this cowards by bloodlines?

10 Likes

Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by muthmayinnah: 11:00am On Feb 14, 2018
The Agbekoyas should prepare
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by awa(m): 11:01am On Feb 14, 2018
First time a Yoruba community would be responding to these idiots the right way. The Yorubas should prove to them that they are not their Slaves.
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:02am On Feb 14, 2018
Badonasty:

Na dead count dey reign for naija now...I weep for my country
I weak padi mi embarassed

1 Like

Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by MENELIK11: 11:02am On Feb 14, 2018
hotwax:

I disagree with you sir, where is Ojukwu on that list? the brave biafran wrapper tying soldier

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:03am On Feb 14, 2018
FRESHG:
SO YOU EXPECT A MUSLIM TO BLAME HIS FELLOW MUSLIM WHO IS CARRYING OUT A HOLY WAR AGAINST NON BELIEVERS THE GUY YOU JUST QUOTED IS A CONFIRMED EWEDU MUSLIM
My brother the matter weak me to my bone marrow
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:04am On Feb 14, 2018
Beedude:

Fulani Herdsmen Can't Survive In Iseyin
We need to teach those blood sucking demons that nobody has monopoly of violence
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by hotwax: 11:06am On Feb 14, 2018
MENELIK11:

I disagree with you sir, where is Ojukwu on that list? the brave biafran wrapper tying soldier

He ran away too...

2 Likes

Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by hotwax: 11:07am On Feb 14, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
We need to teach those blood sucking demons that nobody has monopoly of violence

I just pray they try something funny in Igboho. Igboho people no get joy oooo...very dangerous place.
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by Ngokafor(f): 11:07am On Feb 14, 2018
hotwax:

So where did afonja run to after selling off half of yoruba land to the fulanis??...you are a joker

1 Like

Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by NairaMaster1(m): 11:07am On Feb 14, 2018
Mogidi:

The impunity of these cowharies defies logic and all known conventions of good neighbourliness.

You're an immigrant, yet you killed a farmer and expect your host to do nothing.

I tell you.
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by hotwax: 11:09am On Feb 14, 2018
Ngokafor:

So where did afonja run to after selling off half of yoruba land to the fulanis??...you are a joker

Which land did we sell to Fulanis? Coward..kanu people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by hotwax: 11:10am On Feb 14, 2018
I remember last year when Ife people massacred Hausas enmass in Ile-Ife, Igbo people started crying. Whats wrong with these Coward creatures?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by NairaMaster1(m): 11:10am On Feb 14, 2018
doctokwus:
12 Fulani herdsmen killed and Buhari has not sent the army chief,IGP,minister of Defence,DSS DG and NIA new boss to smoke out the killers!
This Aboki herdsmen spokesperson does not even know how to pretend to be lying.

You forgot Buhari is in TRANCE?
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2018
Nice one, we should be ready for this people at all times

2 Likes

Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:12am On Feb 14, 2018
hotwax:

I just pray they try something funny in Igboho. Igboho people no get joy oooo...very dangerous place.
Tell Igboho people to serve it hot to them if they try something funny, we need to make those demons feel what other people feels sad
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by vineyardfarms: 11:12am On Feb 14, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/13/12-herdsmen-killed-oyo-14-others-missing-miyetti-allah/

LORD, JESUS CHRIST, MAY NIGERIA NOT SPEND HER RESOURCES TO CONDUCT CIVIL WAR DUE TO FULANI HERDSMEN AND FARMERS.

WONDERING WHEN OUR PRESIDENT WILL ACT AS ONE CAPABLE OF HOLDING THE COUNTRY TOGETHER,

WHEN WILL THE SULTANS, THE OBAS, KINGS, OVIES WHO ARE PAID SALARIES WHO ARE THE FATHER OF THE NATION START TALKING ABOUT THE KILLINGS,

BOTH THE FULANIS AND FARMERS ARE BOTH LOOSERS. NO ONE IS A WINNERS. THE MOSQUES IMAMS ARE MUT, ONLY CAN IS TALKING.

WE OWNED NIGERIAN, NIGERIA BELONG TO US ALL, NORTH. SOUTH, EAST AND WEST. NO OTHER NATION WILL FIXED IT. KEEP SILENCE, DO NOT, EQUAL FULL BLOWN BALLOONS. JUST WITH TIME.
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by fortune1968: 11:14am On Feb 14, 2018
I'm doubly sure that Oyo people ,indeed the entire south west will soon demonstrate to these violent herdsmen that they do not have monopoly of violence .
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:17am On Feb 14, 2018
hotwax:
I remember last year when Ife people massacred Hausas enmass in Ile-Ife, Igbo people started crying. Whats wrong with these Coward creatures?
That means you've not heard about what happened in Onitsha in 2006, that's why they(Hausa/Fulani's) don't mess around in Anambra because they know as e dey be. The meal was served very hot to them then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why YABATECH Graduate Committed Suicide (Photos) / How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday / Female Pant Recovered From Suspected Cultists Arrested In Delta (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.