Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,232 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:02 AM

12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah (30071 Views)

EFCC Nabs Immigration Officer, 14 Others. / Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah / Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by rosebowl01(m): 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
phreakabit:

Yes that's why I said Yorubas right now. . . They are renowned cowards.
Same Fulani that kill your eboe villagers and rape your women constantly, and the best response you've given so far is "fasting and prayer"? But you will like to compare yourselves to Yoruba? Fact that you can insult people from your parents' rented one room apartment does not mean you're now qualified to be defined as a brave man.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by BENARI: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
Why is this news not in front page 3 days after?

oh oh oh!!!

Cowardice I guess.

But if na ipob or benue now, it would have been there since.

Yoruba people and wickedness plus hypocrisy.

Una dey dey fear make fulani no come for counter reprisal.

Yeye cowards.

I get bad news for una; they are aware and at the right us go answer for una sins.

Una go explain where una get the balls to attack una Masters
Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by dragunov: 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
CONFAMA:

Dindinrin. The fulani never conquered Ilorin militarily. Afonja sold out to the Fulani's and the Yoruba's were outmanoeuvred politically with religion.

There were soldiers waiting for standing orders to recover Ilorin in Oyo, but how do you save a people who don't want to be saved. The Fulani's has already mingled and inter married the Yorubas and brainwashed majority of them with religion.

By the way, on the issue of dead bodies, that's how you Igbo louts were taunting the Yoruba's on social media that the Hausa's weren't massacred in Ife until the pictures of their dead bodies flooded social media. You don't have to be in a haste, you would soon get enough pictures for you to masturbate on.

If not that our leaders sold out on the Ife issue out of political correctness and party affiliation like Afonja, the Yoruba perpetrators of the Ife genocide would have gotten away with it clean.

But our eyes are now opened and our political elites have sentimentally realigned themselves in championing the Yoruba agenda which is why the recent aare Ona kakanfo was installed. I hope u know the significance of that title.

If I were Igbo's, I will put pressure on our governors and other political elites to enact the anti grazing laws like the Yoruba's have done. They should also install and support their own aare ona kakanfo instead of selling out cheaply like they did in the case of nnamdi KANU.

None of your crying and prayer warrior governors has spoken out against the killer herdsmen like fayose nor consider banning open grazing in the case of Ekiti, Oyo and Ondo. One of your spineless governors in ebonyi has even promised to donate ur ancestral lands to Fulani which can never happen in Yoruba land in spite of our political affiliation with the north.

I should be more worried about that if I were you instead of taunting and mocking the Yoruba's online who have actually taken steps to stem the tide and declare war on the herdsmen. Since the python danced in the east, I have not heard pim again on Nairaland or anywhere else about IPOB.

Looks like the "brave" Igbo warriors have been coerced into submission after swimming in the mud grin

I really wonder who the true cowards are

What? Igbos to install their own version of an Aare Onakakanfo? That is not possible. It seems you don't know the history of these muvaphuckers. Their history is that they've got no history. Muvaphuckers been living as clans and kins scattered all over the rainforests of the east. No defined political structure. Nothing. Yet they keep borrowing ideas from their nearest neighbours, the chimps.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by CONFAMA: 10:48am On Feb 17, 2018
dragunov:

What? Igbos to install their own version of an Aare Onakakanfo? That is not possible. It seems you don't know the history of these muvaphuckers. Their history is that they've got no history. Muvaphuckers been living as clans and kins scattered all over the rainforests of the east. No defined political structure. Nothing. Yet they keep borrowing ideas from their nearest neighbours, the chimps.

grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by CONFAMA: 10:51am On Feb 17, 2018
BENARI:

oh oh oh!!!

Cowardice I guess.

Yeye cowards.

I get bad news for una; they are aware and at the right us go answer for una sins.

U must be either blind or very dumb not to have noticed that this thread was on front page few days ago. I know the news pains u

1 Like

Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by CONFAMA: 10:57am On Feb 17, 2018
BENARI:

oh oh oh!!!

Cowardice I guess.

Yeye cowards.

I hope you and your governors have ordered a fresh round of fasting, praying and crying to ward off the rampaging fulanis from the east grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah by rosebowl01(m): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
BENARI:

oh oh oh!!!

Cowardice I guess.

Yeye cowards.

wow, see pain grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety / Amotekun Arrests 42 Cows Over Alleged Destruction Of Farmlands In Ondo / Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.