Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL (26757 Views)

Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures / Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture / Olamide Signs Picazo Rap To YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by BruncleZuma: 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
haymekus:

E pain am

grin grin grin grin
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by dfrost: 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
Divay22:

Nah.. You run. I did nothing wrong cheesy grin grin

cheesy grin
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by ojoduoludare(m): 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by phranklyn92(m): 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
profjustine458:
Plz check out this game should I continue?
Yes, go ahead! Today will just be like yesterday. I hope saay when you win you no go 4get ur boy grin wink
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by dfrost: 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
Na wa ooo. See as everybody go kamikazee on airforce0 sorry airforce1. Jeez. Men no get joy.

cheesy grin

Make una pity am before e go snap EMoney pissure for the gold abi na silver dining. Iranu rada rada.
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by ufuosman(m): 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
Congrats
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by onatisi(m): 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
When will a music label sign nairaland airforce1?
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by kendrick93(m): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
I'm really really happy for this news. congrats brother
sharaap
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by Kingsoul1(m): 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
007author:
Our very own Limerick. that is good. congrats to him
e don turn to "our very own" yeye deyy smell grin
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by ikorodureporta: 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
If u'r good, u'r good, & u'l blow without yr fellow artiste signing u up to exploit yr talent
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by Opoki(m): 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
midehi2:
Limerick congrats, I hardly even know this moniker, not like the other one making noise upandown wink
You people would have bullied him if all he has to push his music was NL, you people do this more often here and it's bad!
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by midehi2(f): 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
Opoki:

You people would have bullied him if all he has to push his music was NL, you people do this more often here and it's bad!
Which is why he went far, not bragging attitude like the other one

1 Like

Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by onatisi(m): 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
midehi2:

Which is why he went far, not bragging attitude like the other one
God bless you for this words of wisdom .
Empty calabashes make the loudest noise ,anyway it seems emoney has hired him as his gateman ,that should be enough for him
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by freemeicid(m): 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
New YBNL Rapper Limerick Single “pesin” (prod. By Dai Hard)

Limerick – Pesin, YBNL newly signed rapper Limerick premieres the second official single of the year which he titles “Pesin”.

The Dai hard produced song shows Limerick displaying versatile artistry as he blends real life matters and comedy, skillfully on the three minute afro beat.

Download and Enjoy Limerick – Pesin below

DOWNLOAD MP3: Limerick – Pesin (Prod. by Dai Hard)
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by sprints1: 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
profjustine458:
Plz check out this game should I continue?
it should
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by midehi2(f): 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
onatisi:

God bless you for this words of wisdom .
Empty calabashes make the loudest noise ,anyway it seems emoney has hired him as his gateman ,that should be enough for him
Everybody is saying E-money, He doesn't even know this dude, he is just doing copy and paste thread, does he look like someone working with E-money, with his posting of a particular angle of his room/same shirt everyday undecided

1 Like

Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by Elxandre(m): 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
Slaye:
Limerick is dope, I remember that his respect on my name track with yung6ix. Mehn the nigga finish work "all i ask is repseck on my name, if yo still hatin you are a fatherless pig, all i ask for is respeck on my name" smashing.
Did he write that?
I remember youngsix sang That alone.
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by onatisi(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
midehi2:

Everybody is saying E-money, He doesn't even know this dude, he is just doing copy and paste thread, does he look like someone working with E-money, with his posting of a particular angle of his room/same shirt everyday undecided
Kai see finishing
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
kendrick93:
sharaap
This madman so you never still forget me?�
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by COOL10(m): 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
Slaye:
Limerick is dope, I remember that his respect on my name track with yung6ix. Mehn the nigga finish work "all i ask is repseck on my name, if yo still hatin you are a fatherless pig, all i ask for is respeck on my name" smashing.
. Listen to his Panda cover. He's a good rapper. And fast too
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by kendrick93(m): 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
This madman so you never still forget me?�
how could I forget my stalker... u are d original madman
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
kendrick93:
Tell me where you dey for pH make I come seize this your phone. Your mumu don too much
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
kendrick93:
Tell me where you dey for pH make I come seize your phone. Your mumu don too much
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by kendrick93(m): 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Tell me where you dey for pH make I come seize this your phone. Your mumu don too much
lol.. close your mouth there....
why I never hear from u since..
abi u don finally tire to dey stalk me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Nina Steps Out With Her Car / Peter Okoye, Son And Daughter Dance To Celebrate Christmas / Picture Of Terry G Backing His Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.