Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case (18896 Views)

Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police / Sharing The Sex Tape Of Chrisland Schools Student Can Land You In Jail / Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by Max24: 8:27am On Feb 14, 2018
Mynd44:
"While we doubt that something like this might have happened on our premises……"

Fire your publicist, the person that wrote this statement, the person that approved the release and the person in charge of it.

What in the world? Seems these people don't know the extent of this damage
Pls, dont jump into conckusion. Lets keep an open mind. Anything is possible. Let the courts establish d truth but i know Christland does not tolerate this.
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by Donopsiano(m): 8:27am On Feb 14, 2018
i guess my curiosity about how you came about your profile name has been satisfied with this comment of yours dear cool cool cheesy
OboOlora:
Chai, c as my old school wan turn to community school for Arondizogu cheesy
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by OboOlora(f): 8:31am On Feb 14, 2018
Donopsiano:
i guess my curiosity about how you came about your profile name has been satisfied with this comment of yours dear cool cool cheesy
Huh?
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 14, 2018
revolt:
Saw this story on one feminazis Facebook wall, and tried to decipher the possibility of this story .
These feminists abused me cos I suggested they shouldnt convict the accused via social media trials.
After the taxify saga, and a false rape accusation a friend of mine encountered, I'm beginning to always ensure I take a second look at any sexual accusation. Here were some points in this case, that required some clarification :

What school puts a man in charge of a creche(since were dealing with 2year olds)?.

What were the nannies doing, that they allowed a man on several occasions, to take two minors to an undisclosed location for unexplained periods of time?

Where exactly, in a school did this take place and how in Gods name did this happen, school deserves closure?

How tiny is this mans weewee that he was able to penetrate a 2 year old without extreme damage?

We've raised kids, and I can guarantee anybody that takes the words of a two year old as cognitive, is either mischievous or trying to destroy somebody.
A school like chrisland should have CCTV in its creche, thus, has the footage been examined?, If they don't have, then that's another minus.

Finally the accused has been charged to court, and we need to hear his defense. If he's found guilty ,I'm quite sure he will be convicted via overwhelming evidence. The amount of damage that could be done to a persons life just by media trial can be irreparable. Some feminists even abused me, that the young man deserves no rights to a defense just cos he's a man, and the child was female.

Let the courts decide, and if found guilty, he should face the law AND the school MUST be sanctioned, with the nannies.

""What school puts a man in charge of a creche(since were dealing with 2year olds""
So women don't sexually molest children?

1 Like

Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by jude33084(m): 8:40am On Feb 14, 2018
MhizAJ:
Chrisland of all schools upon all the monitoring and supervision

Bros the bottom line in this is that one should not allow cracks in his walls wink

The School's reputation is in TROUBLE!
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by jude33084(m): 8:47am On Feb 14, 2018
Lilimax:
Is is not the same school that a young boy- the only son of the parent got drowned in their swimming pool?
Till date, the circumstances surrounding the boy's demise is till questionable. cry

Even a rat chased your number 1 citizen out of his premises?
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by magicminister: 8:47am On Feb 14, 2018
This statement is really annoying. This implies that they are defending the teacher or whatever and attributing the accusation of a child to Detractors.

The school didn’t even suspend the teacher.
I mean, if he should be found guilty, of this implies that they let him back into the school to abuse more kids before investigation was over.

Shame on chrisland.

3 Likes

Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by revolt(m): 8:52am On Feb 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""What school puts a man in charge of a creche(since were dealing with 2year olds""
So women don't sexually molest children?
well thus specific case involves a man that being said, its pertinent to note that most children below 4years are better cared for under women, by their very nature of tenderness and motherly instincts (feminists even accept this point selfishly). That's why men and women shouldn't be compared. Were unique in various ways.
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 14, 2018
revolt:
well thus specific case involves a man that being said, its pertinent to note that most children below 4years are better cared for under women, by their very nature of tenderness and motherly instincts (feminists even accept this point selfishly). That's why men and women shouldn't be compared. Were unique in various ways.

Stop beating bout the bush.

""So women don't sexually molest children?""

1 Like

Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by MhizAJ(f): 9:02am On Feb 14, 2018
jude33084:

Bros the bottom line in this is that one should not allow cracks in his walls wink

The School's reputation is in TROUBLE!

Sis please!
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by revolt(m): 9:12am On Feb 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Stop beating bout the bush.

""So women don't sexually molest children?""

women do. But I'm sure thts not why women dominate the creche industry ie whose more of a predator men or women. Women simply handle children better
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by revolt(m): 9:20am On Feb 14, 2018
Psalm18:

By and large I agree we should allow the court process conclude. But you can understand why emotions are high.
The points you raised about a two year old are not universally true. Some have higher ability than others. On a side note, there is clearly a prima facie case to work with. Why would the child zero in on Adenekan and not any other teacher. The court proceeding is still on, the day the teacher who is in charge of the kids on whose watch Adenekan would come to take out kids testify, would be a game changer.
we don't really know what the child said. This was an indictment by a private investigator, whose motive can't be asserted.
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by Lightening: 9:28am On Feb 14, 2018
Teniola2000:

The tensed management of Chrisland School has released a statement addressing the issue of a supervisor of the school for sexually assaulting a 2-year-old pupil.

The supervisor, Adegboyega Adenekan, had been charged to court after the child relayed the events of her alleged abuse to a clinical psychologist, Olive Ogedengbe.

The 2-year-old had described the abuse in detail, a video recording of her session with Ogedengbe showed, and had drawn Adenekan’s private part.

Chrisland School, in the statement, clarified that the alleged abuse was said to have occurred in VGC, not Lekki as is reported.

The school added that although they doubt that the alleged abuse took place, they will also ensure that the truth is discovered, and will prosecute the accused if he is found guilty.

Read the statement below:

News by Joelsblog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/management-chrisland-school-release-statement-regarding-child-molestation-case

Cc:Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi

A school in the class of Chrisland came up with this weak and disjointed statement. Sounds more or less like what a typist composed. They should hire proper PR professionals to handle their external communications. I am disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by Saintmary(f): 9:29am On Feb 14, 2018
revolt:
Saw this story on one feminazis Facebook wall, and tried to decipher the possibility of this story .
These feminists abused me cos I suggested they shouldnt convict the accused via social media trials.
After the taxify saga, and a false rape accusation a friend of mine encountered, I'm beginning to always ensure I take a second look at any sexual accusation. Here were some points in this case, that required some clarification :

What school puts a man in charge of a creche(since were dealing with 2year olds)?.

What were the nannies doing, that they allowed a man on several occasions, to take two minors to an undisclosed location for unexplained periods of time?

Where exactly, in a school did this take place and how in Gods name did this happen, school deserves closure?

How tiny is this mans weewee that he was able to penetrate a 2 year old without extreme damage?

We've raised kids, and I can guarantee anybody that takes the words of a two year old as cognitive, is either mischievous or trying to destroy somebody.
A school like chrisland should have CCTV in its creche, thus, has the footage been examined?, If they don't have, then that's another minus.

Finally the accused has been charged to court, and we need to hear his defense. If he's found guilty ,I'm quite sure he will be convicted via overwhelming evidence. The amount of damage that could be done to a persons life just by media trial can be irreparable. Some feminists even abused me, that the young man deserves no rights to a defense just cos he's a man, and the child was female.

Let the courts decide, and if found guilty, he should face the law AND the school MUST be sanctioned, with the nannies.
so, we should doubt the child because she is 2? A psychologist interviewed her for God's sake! Are you saying you are more qualified to ratify a child's story better than a professional? That sounds really bad.

2 Likes

Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by nairavsdollars(f): 9:32am On Feb 14, 2018
Cant they sue the journalists and media houses involved?
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by mcgaius: 9:33am On Feb 14, 2018
Mynd44:
"While we doubt that something like this might have happened on our premises……"

Fire your publicist, the person that wrote this statement, the person that approved the release and the person in charge of it.

What in the world? Seems these people don't know the extent of this damage

I think you lack understanding.Did you ever read the statement by the school?This issue happened since 2016 and it is generating this kind of dust just now.I am a parent and i have visited my children in school so.many times.I can confidently tell you that no two yrs infant is placed under a solitary care of a male teacher.Common use your brain.You mean the mother of the child was so dumb to keep mute since 2016 only to come and drag the Nigerian social media space with Big brother Nigeria.Besides the woman started a blog site so she wants stories that will trend and draw traffic.

2 Likes

Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by revolt(m): 9:34am On Feb 14, 2018
Saintmary:

so, we should doubt the child because she is 2? A psychologist interviewed her for God's sake! Are you saying you are more qualified to ratify a child's story better than a professional? That sounds really bad.
well even psychologists can have a motive or be wrong. Yes a 2year old no matter how brilliant is atill very in cognitive. Soon babies would be making accusations.
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by Saintmary(f): 9:43am On Feb 14, 2018
revolt:
well even psychologists can have a motive or be wrong. Yes a 2year old no matter how brilliant is atill very in cognitive. Soon babies would be making accusations.
Do you know how many parents bury these kind of cases because of stigma?
Do you think it was easy for these parents to come out and show the world that their child has been defiled? In your effort to be objective, you sound callous! My God! I'm concerned for your children!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by Hunnybee: 9:44am On Feb 14, 2018
I am perplexed by your thoughts and conclusion especially about the part where you say a 2year old's words should not be seen as valid,and buttressed it with you have raised kids. Except the child is mentally retarded,a 2YO will be able to tell you what happened and even act out how it happened,maybe not in vivid detail like an adult but you'll def know what happened and how.

revolt:

3 Likes

Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:52am On Feb 14, 2018
I actually find this hard to believe

Not just because I am a product of Chrisland but because I find the details of the story irreconcilable.

I also need to understand what is been classified as sexual molestation.

A 2 year old is not exactly easy target for pedophile in a school premises.....Chrisland School for that matter in this day and age of CCTV.

These days sexual molestation stories are to be taken with a pinch of salt.
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by temmyo: 9:55am On Feb 14, 2018
Read and understand before you comment. Thank you smiley
even the person i quoted got my point.

HiredGames:

Follow the story before you comment. Thank you smiley

For your information, the 2 year old claimed the man penetrated.

I know there are MAD people roaming the streets of Lagos and that literally anything is possible, but what is the possibility that the wee wee of a man in his late thirties fits into a 2 Year old's without visible scars and damages.

Let me state clearly that if the man is found guilty, I will be dissatisfied with anything less than a life sentence.

1 Like

Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by revolt(m): 9:55am On Feb 14, 2018
Hunnybee:
I am perplexed by your thoughts and conclusion especially about the part where you say a 2year old's words should not be seen as valid,and buttressed it with you have raised kids. Except the child is mentally retarded,a 2YO will be able to tell you what happened and even act out how it happened,maybe not in vivid detail like an adult but you'll def know what happened and how.

,2 yr olds are erratic and say yes to everything. They don't even know who mummy or daddy is, in the true sense. That's why some tilt towards nannies.
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by jimcaddy(m): 10:15am On Feb 14, 2018
This statement does not convey any message. But the matter is already in court. What is clear is that the accused and the victim are affiliated to Chrisland. Why is the story just seeing the light of day now?

2 Likes

Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by khalids: 10:30am On Feb 14, 2018
Bullhari007:
this kind of atrocity is common among Yoruba's, so I won't be surprise if they cover it up
You are a big fool......AT your old age you don't know when to apply common sense.....slowpoke...
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by Bullhari007(m): 10:33am On Feb 14, 2018
khalids:

You are a big fool......AT your old age you don't know when to apply common sense.....slowpoke...
gerrout of here truth is very bitter... baba Mathew obasanjo come to mind... this is very common in west
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by khalids: 10:36am On Feb 14, 2018
Bullhari007:
gerrout of here truth is very bitter... baba Mathew obasanjo come to mind... this is very common in west

I get your time today...that sense that they refused to teach you when you were growing up. I will teach you today. We know you are poor and frustrated...that is why all that comes out of you is vile.....Work hard make money and you will have good words coming out of your mouth.....
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by Bullhari007(m): 10:40am On Feb 14, 2018
khalids:

I get your time today...that sense that they refused to teach you when you were growing up. I will teach you today. We know you are poor and frustrated...that is why all that comes out of you is vile.....Work hard make money and you will have good words coming out of your mouth.....
don't worry I have enough to feed your entire village comfortably.. , I'm officially enjoying my retirement grin
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by khalids: 10:44am On Feb 14, 2018
Bullhari007:
don't worry I have enough to feed your entire village comfortably.. , I'm officially enjoying my retirement grin

Bleep me, I'm arguing with a slowpoke...
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by otopxy: 10:50am On Feb 14, 2018
To every RUMOUR there is an Iota of truth

1 Like

Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by Liard(m): 11:39am On Feb 14, 2018
revolt:

I agree with your point apart from where you said that the words of a two year old are not cognitive (I actually had to mind to insult you for that statement but I will maintain decorum, lol).

My son is barely two and we have conversations. After school he came back one day and told me amamas beat me, face. The next day the teachers confirmed that amamas is in fact his way of saying Azimah and on that day she actually slapped him while they were tussling over toys.

I don't know what kind of children you've raised o, but children are human being with intelligence and cam communicate and are very cognitive. Plus research has shown children are incapable of lying before the age of 3.

Another thing is he doesn't have to penetrate the child to molest her as little as inappropriate touching or putting a child on your lap can constitute abuse.

Please be advised.

4 Likes

Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by newslifeop: 11:42am On Feb 14, 2018
Oh
Re: Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case by Bullhari007(m): 11:52am On Feb 14, 2018
khalids:

Bleep me, I'm arguing with a slowpoke...
gerrout of here lazy frog tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall / Abia State School Children Receive Free Made In Aba Shoes (photos) / IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.