Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,095 members, 7,807,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Am Addicted To Nairaland. Please Help !!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Addicted To Nairaland. Please Help !!! (1224 Views)

Any Alternatives To Nairaland / Are There Jamb Officials In Nairaland~please Help / Help!!! My Exam Is In A Month Time And Am Addicted To My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Addicted To Nairaland. Please Help !!! by adamsbadoo(m): 2:24am On Feb 14, 2018
i don't knw what happened these days, have always been here on Nairaland reading posts , comments and stories.
this started about 2weeks ago when i registered on this forum.
i do this all day, and i don't even have time to study any longer.

please my people i need your opinion or advice.
Re: Am Addicted To Nairaland. Please Help !!! by Nobody: 4:50am On Feb 14, 2018
Shawty want a million dollar
Re: Am Addicted To Nairaland. Please Help !!! by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 14, 2018
This is seriously serious....
Re: Am Addicted To Nairaland. Please Help !!! by MVLOX(m): 5:22am On Feb 14, 2018
The truth is dat majority of us are addicted to it too... Just take for example the time am posting this now... I should be preparing for work but am here posting and reading comments....

2 Likes

Re: Am Addicted To Nairaland. Please Help !!! by Generica(m): 5:28am On Feb 14, 2018
Look for a very strict, no-nonsense colleague to give your phone for safekeeping for two additional weeks. Don't forget to mention your reasons, too. If you pass this test, Oboi, you will not only overcome Nairaland, you'll also begin to save Naira by studying your books.

1 Like

Re: Am Addicted To Nairaland. Please Help !!! by femi4: 6:16am On Feb 14, 2018
adamsbadoo:
i don't knw what happened these days, have always been here on Nairaland reading posts , comments and stories.

Stop buying data and face your books

2 Likes

Re: Am Addicted To Nairaland. Please Help !!! by cassidy1996(m): 6:31am On Feb 14, 2018
am addicted too, because my job gives me enough time

seun you dey do me strong thing.....

1 Like

Re: Am Addicted To Nairaland. Please Help !!! by Sunexy(m): 7:09am On Feb 14, 2018
Some ppl head will swell today
Re: Am Addicted To Nairaland. Please Help !!! by anibirelawal(m): 7:52am On Feb 14, 2018
Dont worry, when you get banned like 3 to 4 times for about a weeks or more, you will definately get tired of visiting.

1 Like

Re: Am Addicted To Nairaland. Please Help !!! by priiince(m): 8:41am On Feb 14, 2018
I think your addiction is related to joblessness.

2 Likes

Re: Am Addicted To Nairaland. Please Help !!! by olasaad(f): 8:49am On Feb 14, 2018
If you are still in school it's better you quite nairaland for now until you finish your program. That's what I did I always came to nairaland as a guest back then until I finished school. So you can try that it may help you

3 Likes

Re: Am Addicted To Nairaland. Please Help !!! by Dontquit: 8:52am On Feb 14, 2018
priiince:

U said it all,may God help us the youths.

1 Like

Re: Am Addicted To Nairaland. Please Help !!! by solacong: 9:26am On Feb 14, 2018
adamsbadoo:

Hmmmm are sure no be your Village People?

1 Like

Re: Am Addicted To Nairaland. Please Help !!! by Hardebaryor(m): 10:03am On Feb 14, 2018
Lol almost all nairalanders are addicted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Addicted To Nairaland. Please Help !!! by Yoshy: 10:27am On Feb 14, 2018
priiince:
Period
Re: Am Addicted To Nairaland. Please Help !!! by UfuomaUN(m): 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
You're not alone o! infact you're not addicted! Until you get to Sarki's level you're learning grin

Truth is most of us are addicted! even me self wey dey type I've spent at least 4 hours here today

2 Likes

Re: Am Addicted To Nairaland. Please Help !!! by obinoral1179(m): 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
Keep yourself busy and you won't even remember about it..... But it's seems am addicted to it too.... Between nairaland and daily mail sports I don't know which one got me most.....
Re: Am Addicted To Nairaland. Please Help !!! by giftedheart1(m): 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
anibirelawal:
Dont worry, when you get banned like 3 to 4 times for about a weeks or more, you will definately get tired of visiting.
a guy was banned until 2028
Re: Am Addicted To Nairaland. Please Help !!! by Etihadstore: 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
We all in this sh!t together

Re: Am Addicted To Nairaland. Please Help !!! by isholabode: 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
There has recently been a move to add the issue of screen time and excessive social media presence to the list of addictions. It is a valid issue. How many of us can sit in a waiting room and just do that-wait, without staring at our mobile devices or checking updates? The real concern is, when you spend so much time online, what contents are you viewing or consuming? It can be an educative experience here on Nairaland just as it can be a destructive one. The choice is open grin

1 Like

Re: Am Addicted To Nairaland. Please Help !!! by greatermax77(m): 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
Do u have #12,500, let me introduce you to bitcoin networking business that will pay you daily.
What app on 08037445127
Re: Am Addicted To Nairaland. Please Help !!! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
cool nairaland my bad.
Dodorima to Seun Osewa... More Vaseline to your left hand...
Re: Am Addicted To Nairaland. Please Help !!! by anibirelawal(m): 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
giftedheart1:
a guy was banned until 2028
FOR REAL na to quit nairaland patapata be dat o... grin
Re: Am Addicted To Nairaland. Please Help !!! by moemindz: 9:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
Wetin oga dey talk naaaa

quote author=olihilistic post=65067459] cool
nairaland my bad.

Dodorima to Seun Osewa...
More Vaseline to your left hand... [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

FG, NASU/SSANU/NAAT Agrees To Suspend Strike, Work to resume Tomorrow / JAMB 2018: Candidates UTME Result Cancelled For Misconduct / Now That JAMB 2019-2020 Has Been Announced, See What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.